Has Sup Forums ever dated an SJW?

Has Sup Forums ever dated an SJW?

Stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

caustic-chemist.tumblr
67.media.tumblr.com/9d01c05babef24c4732654c495e3bbf1/tumblr_nzyikqHWan1sxnkcbo2_1280.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I made my gf who was all liberal retard into a conservative.

really dramatic and she always thinks she's right about the littlest things

Same. shits not that hard if you arent a total beta cuck.

it sucks, for all the talk of being anti patriarchal society she was a insecure airhead who had no concept of anything other than sewing/her hurt feelings/partying. could be exclusive to me but i'm hesistant to do it again, it's like dating a fucking 12 year old.

Partying?

Thats a surprise, I thought they all say at home on tumblr and drank tea or some shit.

only once
I loved her a lot but honestly I was 16 so I am not sure if that would even count

but she made me cry once because she wanted to get a penis and I told her I wouldn't date her if she got one. dragged my friend into it and where I basically just apologized to him for being in the worst situation of his life

A fucking suicidal, depressed drinker. Slowly transforming into a transgender male. She was a cute punk girl, but once she started self mutilating her genitalia I was done

i wish, and it wasn't fun partying either. going to shit dream pop shows and zine launches while her and her equally insecure friends point out who at whatever place was mean to them once 5 years ago and joke about the time someone did some gross sex shit to themselves like licking a butt plug after using it.

Most sjw grills dont want to get a penis because its betrayal to the feminist agenda. Google it.

fucking bummer dude

I thought all SJWs were into kinky shit. Why would they make fun of people for licking dildos?

Pics or it didn't happen.

oh you misunderstood, they weren't saying it was bad just calling each other whores in some half joking way

im dating one
imagine if she found sth in the begining she would bitch about it so i shown her the goodness of Sup Forums
also 99.999% of sjw love rape roleplay
about he self rightiousness just crush her her down with facts break her down and make her attached to u and boom u have a sex slave that wont ever cheat and if u push her enough u might get a threesome or another gf

dated and fucked one for 4 years. kinkiest girl i've been with, so i drop my personal values now to seek out sjw pussy.

it was also back in 2012

also what the fuck am I suppose to google?

>guide to be SJW

heres a question, who here will claim they dated one that weighed less than 80KG or 180 pounds?

Google your mom.

I know I did, she let me twitter her yahoo then I googled all over her facebook.

summer as fuck

Top kek

this is the most bizarre your mom joke ive ever seen

I dated one and we both wanted to try femdom. In the process of her sitting on my chest she started spouting shit about topping the patriarchy and i noped the fuck out of that.

Oh god where do I start
Actual trans sjw "boyfriend" who ultimately made me depressed and screwed around on me
Wiccan
Huge eyebrows
No shaving
Pussy tasted like iron and rot all the time
Huge weeaboo
Again, where should I start

I've dated like 7
I got sent to a therapeutic school when i was a sophomore in high school and that place was full of every unbelievably cringy stereotype you see in threads on here and i managed to fuck my way through 3/4ths of the girls there.

I did sort of. She wasn't a "real" SJW (was anti-abortion and claimed to be Christian), but she claimed to be bi and would go on about trans folks. She was hot and it was pretty fun for the most part, but in the end she was just too crazy and clingy to stay with long term.

holy fuck

good job man

oh god the no shaving, you try and shrug it off and say ah whatever its not a big deal,but its like fucking your dad

I want to hear everything! Please enlighten me.

I'm and it was skinnier than me. Actually I think 100 lbs or less
Claimed to be good at cooking but made me eggo waffles all the time
Borderline autismo
Dark times for me

Yes but she was pretty good looking (half white and black). Small, skinny/very athletic, petite, great sex drive. She was extremely left wing. Classic leftist who comes from money but has guilt from all of their personal privilege. She went to Wesleyan College, because where else but there? She dated me out of this weird taboo because I was a conservative/libertarian republican. For her it was a thrill. Her mother even had asked her in private if I was a racist. She was a lot of fun besides the fact that she was a princess who wanted to be spoiled and only expected the best and was a complete psychopath. My advice to fellow user is that even though they may be hot, never put your dick in crazy. Shit will ruin you

Im so glad eggo waffle skinny cunt treatment wasnt just me

Ban this faggot for using some lame ass dad joke

No intent on being around crazy. I just wanna fuck one.

i'd sooner lop my dick off

>it's like dating a fucking 12 year old
That's all women, get gay or get used to it.

Ban this faggot for making a reddit reference.
>Dad joke

gtfo summerfag

Found out my gf (ex now) was a feminist and accidentally found her tumblr blog with her feminist rants in it about 6 months in. It went downhill from there

>implying Sup Forums has ever dated anyone, SJW or not.

link or it didnt happen.

I live in Sweden.

So yes, everyone I've ever been in a relationship with has been a SJW.

OH AND FUCKING ALSO i'd have to hear about her mental illness every 5 fucking minutes,
>"ahmahgad life is so hard you wouldn't understand what its like to have mental illness, ahmahgad this is such a strain on my mental health"

nah bitch being awkward, eating like shit and sleeping till 3PM isn't a mental illness, you're just a WASTE OF FUCKING TIME.

you just need a hug from someone who wont think you are a cis during it.

Yes, it was a fucking shitstorm.
was 16 at the time, dating ULTOR femareaper.
broke up with her cause I wasn't knowledgable on SJWism, not to anyones suprise she said I sexually assaulted her one more than one occasion.
Whole school believed her dispite her not showing any evidence. All my friends turned against me and she shit talked and shit posted all around for about 2 weeks. I got fired from my part time job at Kmart. I got letters to my house, threats and insults. Assaulted, name called in public, arrested.
After that she had sex with some dude at school and lost her virginity to him, he told me about it. My family took her and her mother to court and I had the help of the dude who fucked her. We sued her for the cost of fixing vandalized property, and she had to get up infront of grade 10,11 and 12 as seperate and confess as well as get in contact with Kmart who recently fired me over her rambling to them. Now the girl has gone full emotard and spouts that I fucked her life up, 19 now. I fucked her a few months back and it was great.

What?

Sex will be good because of all the weird personal and political baggage. If you ever wanted to try something sexually (fetish wise) do it with one of the SJWs. But don't get suckered into being with them beyond a sexual level

I am right now, but then again I am also a SJW so who cares.

Well first of all I at the time was fetishizing transgendered people
The ambiguity was hot to me so that's what I wound up being into
Not how it started though
When we first started talking, disgustingly through tumblr(I conducted an in depth investigation of tumblr in which I was undercover- but that story is for another time)
Disgustingly I say because it was something home stuck related
At first it wasn't a big deal
I pretended to agree with the few outrageous things like other kin and that it was ok to be a gay trans person who showed no signs of actually being trans
In fact the person was female when we first started talking and sort of dating
We both lived in California so it drove up to meet me, we did things like
Fucked
Went to a hookah bar
Smoked weed and drank at my friend's house
It was pointless shit and then it was gone again
So I visited it a few times, the first time we literally just sat inside, had sex, he went to class, we played some video games, and I was introduced to its autistic Wiccan friends
One night I was fucking the hairball and it left the door open, we were on the floor and its dad walked by
It would tell me it's dad oppressed it and called it a faggot or not really trans
The big issue with that was they never really talked
And I don't remember it ever telling it's dad about the trans thing
The one thing I miss was the snake
It had a cool pet snake that was a sweetheart
But I'm pretty sure it's dying from fuckin Wiccan experiments the boyfriend thing was trying to do to it
Like incense oils in the dead rats and shit
I remember we'd sit around and the guygal would fucking read jimmy neutron fan fiction out loud to me
And Mario erotic fan fiction
I started smoking cigarettes I think as a way to start killing myseld

People have been calling things dad jokes since before Sup Forums even existed you dumb fuck.

Follow up.
Sued her mother cause she was un employed and minor

breddy gud if true

please die

my insurence forbids me to have anything to do with a sjw

tits or gtfo

>And Mario erotic fan fiction

Jesus.

Has your dick gone gangrenous yet?

Same. For 1st wife and several earlier girlfriends. It actually took hold for wife, but not #1 girlfriend - she developed quite independent thinking which surprised and pleased me (more surpirsed than pleased, tbh).

And we're all friends almost 30 years later. Let that be a lesson to your young ass.

pics

thats a man baby

I love how LITERALLY NO ONE is posting pic of the girls they dated.

I'm assuming because they are lying or.... Rape allegations.

Dajta nån från landsområdet eller finland då.

Honestly for a good 45% of them sex was great. As long as you fuck them from behind because these girls are like 7/10 bodies with 2/10 gross fish faces

The hard part was putting up with their SJW feminist anti-white holier than thou bullshit so you can keep having sex with them

I went on a date once with one.
It was fun. Kind of a blind date, friend set it up.

Picked her up; opened the car door for her, which resulted in a disgusted/awkward stare, but no words.
We drove in relative silence to a nice restaraunt.
Opened the door of the restaraunt for her; she cringed and stared at me like I'd killed a baby turtle.
We sit down and order food, the waiter asks if we're ready; I do the "Are you ready" expression and indicate that that she could order first, should she like.

She gives me another disgusted look.

About 5 minutes later, before the food arrives, she casually states "So are you even aware what a misogynistic pig you are?"

I smiled, stood up, walked over to the waiter, handed him a 100$ bill and left.

Never heard from her again.

The friend who set it up apologized several times over the following weeks.

It would every day talk about transgender oppression and whenever I tried to bring up something that was actually an issue, it would get really mad at me for not focusing on trans issues
It made me sleep on the couch several times, threatening to tell it's dad I was forcing myself onto it because I wasn't focusing on the "right thing"
This is the point in my life where I began smoking enough weed to just be numb to the situations around me
I was at its friends house one night eating pot stickers when suddenly it's friend started talking about how there's a demon following me and I needed to be cleansed
I told them I needed a cigarette and went outside to smoke a joint and use a dab pen for a while
There was this guy, nicknamed Geners who seemed to be the only normal guy there
He was like me
Cynical, tired of the relationship, drained, but needed a place to stay and a warm hole to put his dick in
So we understood each other
We'd go out for cigarettes every chance we got and sort of complained in code
"She doesn't like it when I smoke"
"It doesn't like it when I talk too much"
"Hence why we smoke"

I also remember it playing endless hours of animal crossing because it said that was the only thing that kept it sane
It's 3 years older than me

I am quite the SJW myself, so yes.

Met a girl thru friends in another city.
Holiday back in city to spend a week with her.
Dog hair all inside a run down car.
Won't kiss me hi.
Her place ok.
Time to fuck.
Hairy legs.
Body odour.
Fuck her cause have thick 8 inch cock.
She comes x 2.
Next day she got menstrual flow.
Wants me to eat her pussy.
She hadn't showered either.

Yes, she calls me Daddy and we do Father / Daughter role play.

Can be a bit awkward when we are having dinner at her parent's place and she will say something like
"Pass the potatoes please Daddy"
and me and her Father both look around for the potatoes to pass to her.

That doesn't really answer my question... But, hey. Good for you, kid.

TITS OR GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep, but it was not much different that regular girl. She loved me and was very tolerant of my opinions, though on the other people she went often berserk in debates. At home she was a completely different person that in public. I was fucking her in the ass and humilating her regulary and she loved it.

Still talk to Geners?

i wanna see this, bro

My dicks fine, i think i managed to avoid the ones that weren't clean, luckily.

Did have a few pregnancy scares though...

you are a SJW yourself.

Gene Ween

Well, I am a bisexual anti-patriarchal white CIS guy, so tits aren't really an option.

Eventually it wanted an open relationship.
I knew I was in relationship hell, in a relationshit, a fuckstorm of stupid, but I had grown accustomed and comfortable with the repetition
I sort of agreed to an open relationship, saying only nudes online and kissing was ok
The next day it texted me saying it fucked the fiancé of the bitch who tried to exercise me
I told the guy who I connected with about it and he said "well good, now you have ammunition"
I used it for a while and cried like a little bitch because I was now uncomfortable
One big thing for me was getting out of my city
I'm from a pretty bad city, huge meth culture in Northern California. I think part of the crying was I knew the relationship was doomed and I was stuck, once again, in the hellhole that was my city
Until I did shrooms and told it one day that I don't think the gender issue matters, that it's not a big deal either direction and people should stop caring so much about identity
It got mad at me and eventually said it didn't have the capacity for love
Which was ok with me so I stopped talking to it
Then it posted on all forms of its social media that I stole from it, both money and physical items, that I misgendered it, and that I made its therapist no longer want to work, though I'm pretty sure he was talking about retirement before he met me

>Well, I am a faggot beta cuck who suck my gfs black bfs nuts while he fucks my gf in the ass, so tits aren't really an option.

I have tried, but he doesn't talk to me
I think he's started heroin though
His Skype statuses are pretty strange and existential now, as well as not making much sense half the time
Not really
I genuinely don't give a shit
I know there are two genders but I wanted to fuck something mysterious
I pretended to like things as a way of escaping my boring and shitty life
Grew up in a meth city and have been mugged several times, stabbed once, city had a monthly homicide rate of 72 at one point
Wanted to escape that somehow so I tried something different
I was younger, I was stupid
I've since changed
I basically played a character for a couple of years because I thought it would help me get away
Instead it just was a whole bunch of stupid

Personally I hate woman who act this way, they think it's cute but it annoys the hell out of me

you are a SJW

Please do you have pictures of said person?

You'd be surprised how easy it is to land pussy when dwelling with the other SJW. They (we?) tend to be very open minded concerning sexuality.

1/2

Rekt.

2/2

Also
Here
caustic-chemist.tumblr com/tagged/me

Ah, I remember you from other threads! Thanks for the pics (and confirming).

I do know quite a lot of people following this aesthetic. Typically they're very nice. Sorry you got a rotten one.

That picture is a full on contradiction. Look in the background. This is funny as fuck.

None of them are that nice
They're all idiots and frankly pretty annoying
I only put up with it because I was stoned and wanted out of my city

67.media.tumblr.com/9d01c05babef24c4732654c495e3bbf1/tumblr_nzyikqHWan1sxnkcbo2_1280.jpg

Does it have a penis?

It kept that up as a reminder of what it "once was"
I'd point it out all the time and say it looked good back then
And the response would just be to add shitty eye liner to is acne riddled face with those giant rectangle drawn on eyebrows

Fucking kek

No
It's got an awful tasting vagina that actually triggered my gag reflex
And I don't have a sensitive gag reflex at all
I had to pretend to choke on its pubic hair because it was less insulting
But it literally tasted like rot

Were there any things sexual they wouldn't do because of their believes?

Well it was a really fast relationship
>meet this girl at work
>she' pretty cute
>find out she's an sjw because I said something about social just and she shot lighting at me
>we broke up shorlty after

Whether they show it or not, women generally are much like children their whole lives. With few exceptions, they cannot handle what men handle. Their idea of a hard day is what most men do regularly, and they cannot handle a hard day's work by men's standards-- they break down and cry. Think of every woman you've worked with: how many have you seen cry at work? Most. Now think of the men you've worked with: how many of them have cried at work? That's right, probably zero.

This is all okay, women are biologically different from men. But don't buy the shit SJWs are selling you about equality. There is no such thing.

Your best option is to find a woman that knows this, gives you credit for being a man, and will keep her piddly woman shit to herself. Find one that gets the fuck over being overwhelmed as fast as possible, find one that can at least somewhat control her emotions. Otherwise you'll have a life of suffering, and bending to the whims of someone that's insane my the standards of men. Or, be gay.