Why Western countries' guys don't like chubby/fat white girls?

Why Westerners don't like chubby/fat white girls? I think white chubby/fat girls are really cute, aren't they?

I think that a better question is how the fuck can anyone find fat people attractive to be absolutely honest

Well.. I can. I have an American girlfriend who is fat white girl. but I think she's really attractive. But she said that she's not popular among white boys so other fat white girls either. and I don't understand why.

>early death
>likely propagation of more lazy habits, like not taking care of body
>not physically capable
>insecure due to weight, making them more likely to be crazy/annoying cunts
>cellulite
>literally disgusting meatball
>not attractive at all
>pretends it's ok to be like that, that it's natural and not unhealthy
>fat

because she's fat and being fat makes you undesireable, it literally just makes you ugly.
what's so difficult to understand?

you're obviously going to find people in western countries that are into fat chicks but that's because they're either mentally ill or just losers who can't aim any higher (I don't mean to insult you but that's probably you too)

So you guys won't meet or go on a date with Chubby white girls?

Hm.. I don't know why though but I just like them. Thanks for your describe. So.. you guys won't meet any girls like that, right?

I wouldn't go out with a fatty, no.

not necessarily, im just saying they're inferior to someone who takes care of their body. Disregarding the obvious reduction of attractiveness and health in being fat. Getting to that stage and keeping their body there demonstrates a lack of self-discipline and indicates there may be other bad habits and laziness. I don't mind a bit of chubbiness and I wouldn't instantly rule someone out for being fat. It generally just not a good idea for an enjoyable and healthy relationship. Especially if you're sporty, like to eat well and keep fit.

kek she only goes out with you cos white men dont date fat girls

This girl is very fat.
But isn't chubby not supposed to be fat ?
I somewhat like chubby but when I type «chubby» or «thick» I always get fatties or black cock so I gave up this idea.

It's unhealthy and disgusting.

kek but chubby whities are cute

That's a subjective opinion

Are you 12 years old? Different people like different things, what's the point of this thread?

Being overweight is typically a sign of someone lacking in self control, and can lead to various health issues.

Yes. Fatness is a sign of terrible life habits and self hatred.

thick is good, having another arse on their arms and hands that look like a budget meat tray not so much

Fat people are just disgusting for me.

Are you feederist OP?

I do, but it's considered a weird fetish rather than a legitimate sexual preference. The girl you posted is cute except for that arm.

would fug

It's disgusting and unattractive to look at. I'd kill myself before waking up next to that every day.

OP, your pic isn't chubby, she's a hamplanet.

I don't mind a chubby girl (especially if the extra fat tends to go to her tits) but what you posted is just disgusting.

So the 'Chubby girl' can be described as the girl that you posted?

Yes

still too fucking fat

No objections there leafbro I prefer thin girls myself, I'm just setting the record straight for our friend Park here.

She is cute, she is very cute.

ah really? she's just cute

Nah brah she's fat as fuck. You're just a fatty fucker, not even a chubby chaser.

Being fat is unhealthy. There are some African countries like Mauritania or Nigeria that force-feed their women to follow a muslim custom where wives of wealthy merchants didn't have to do anything and ended up eating all day and getting fat, so people are trying to get them as fat as possible to make other people believe they're wealthy.

I don't need to compensate for being cut or to prove to other muslim people I'm wealthy by dating a fat woman. I don't want to be seen near the "strong" American women copying this African muslim custom and I don't want to date a woman who chose to be fat to attract Africans or muslims posers who don't know better.

I understand that you're from a country that practize circumcision and who copies America, but you're not American or African muslim, so you should know better.

That's why I love America. Cuz there are lots of chubby girls thrown away by white guys

Because it ain't my personal taste.

My taste in women is weird though.

What's your taste

Don't forget their cunt tend to smell. At least way faster than a normal girl.

That dumb muh fat oppression bitch can't even stand up on her own. I'll look for the video, but she had to have help to get up.

I find fat, chubby or thicc girls utterly disgusting.

>westerner
Drop your proxy jamal, East Asians are even more fat hating than western countries are, your fat pride shut don't work there

feminine benis

How does your tiny Korean penis actually get through the fat rolls to fuck her?
Is doggy style impossible?