Tfw you have so much better taste in music than anyone else on Sup Forums that you can't even discuss anything with the...

>tfw you have so much better taste in music than anyone else on Sup Forums that you can't even discuss anything with the people here

What do you listen to?

>everyones looking for a handout always
>they attempt to rec me stuff i heard in 2011 in return

>tfw 99% of the music you listen to was recommended by Sup Forums

post your top 5

>tfw literally none of it was

>

>having a top 5
lolnope

>being so obtuse as to not just name 5 of your favorite albums when asked that
that's why you can't talk to anyone about music

he can't remember what they are called

>last 30 days
at least post your 10*10 overall chart bb

No really, it doesn't make sense talking about albums since I listen to a lot of folk music, and individual recordings aren't relevant as much as the greater whole is.

>having a top 5
christ
next you're going to tell me you actually have a fucking chart of your taste lmao

What's wrong with having a chart of your taste?

oh, how do you generally listen to music then? live? shuffle playlists? the radio?

you dont?

Did you even read my post?

wew, 2011 was a fun time. Why anyone would save that is beyond me (actually I know exactly why you've saved it).

Of course individual recordings are relevant in folk music you actual spastic. What, you're so completely lacking in taste you'd rather listen to a recording of Tabhair Dom do Lámh by The Chieftans than Planxty? The axiomatic triangle is bullshit and has been since the late 80s. Deal with it, all forms of music are now reproduced and consumable. Word of mouth folk tradition is stone dead.

You either have no sense of reading comprehension or logic or just play dense whenever you don't have an answer. The obvious implication is that albums remain relevant if that's how you consume music. Might be a language gap thing actually; I don't know

>Word of mouth folk tradition is stone dead.
Sure is ethnocentric in here.

No, it doesn't make sense to talk about individual albums as much as it does regions. I like Albanian folk music and music from the greater Balkan peninsula, I don't care about specific albums that are recorded there.

See above.

why would i hm :thinking:

OVerall is garbage because I don't listen to the same stuff today as I did in 2011. Here's last 12 months.

You still didn't answer the question- live? shuffle playlists? the radio?

I hear what you're saying mate. I'm telling you the reason that is is because you have incredibly indistinct taste. It doesn't matter if traditional songs are recreated again and again by different groups. Anyone who actually cared would have a favourite performance of those songs and so a favourite recording too.

Are you afraid that by naming some of your favorite albums you'd be made more accessible to talk to music about hampus? Because it's gotta be better than everyone assuming you don't actually listen to music

That ybo2 doesn't get enough love, do you still like it?

>"Yeah my taste is so OBSCURE you wouldn't understand"
>Half of his list is Sup Forumscore

I didn't answer the question because I already know you're going to say "AHA! So you do listen to albums, therefore you MUST have some favourites!!" but it simply doesn't work like that.

>It doesn't matter if traditional songs are recreated again and again by different groups. Anyone who actually cared would have a favourite performance of those songs and so a favourite recording too.
It doesn't really work like that, especially not on recorded media. I don't think it's fair to say one recording of folk music is better than another because they share and differ in very different qualities.

Of course, what a waste it would've been buying the LP at a ridiculous price if I wouldn't like ti still.

trciked you I was just pretednig to be retdreed

>it simply doesn't work like that
It does though, and saying that is a cop out of an answer. Thanks for /actively/ copping out at least, for a change
seems accurate

>half the list
Really now
>It does though, and saying that is a cop out of an answer
No, it's often very difficult finding multiple recordings of the same cultures, much less the same traditional songs.

Oh well, I've got a lecture in a few minutes I need to attend. See you suckers.

Correct.

congratulations, you attend a tertiary education institution lmfao

shut the fuck off Americuck

shut up would apply to normal conversation, you´re however smashing buttons at keyboards waiting for someone else to return their buttonsmashes. everyone here could shut the fuck up and still keep the fingers at work like it was another night at your girlfriends place :^)

>implying

hahah lol xD

>tfw to smart for music

>tfw better taste than the plebs but still too plebby to fit in with the patricians and feel better than everyone else

>tfw no support group for people with delusions of grandeur when it comes to music taste

Too*

>Capital H

Who the fuck are you?

Reality check; you are a fag maybe try focusing on cultivating discussions about artists you like rather then complaining.