Rules:

Rules:
>Claim your WaifuHusbando
>No Claiming Waifu's/Husbando's that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>This is not Sup Forums, This is /Waifu/
>Most importantly have fun

Akiko claimed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6peD5RnatZA
youtube.com/watch?v=9kLTl4DqGHE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cj-Edr0k8TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K9Et3IozSnw
youtube.com/watch?v=uf2iaLKYpcM
4chanmusic.wikia.com/wiki/Copypasta
youtu.be/QImBolnTVH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok so I have a theory
NOT EVERYONE IS INTO ALBUMS
I have been a fan of bumping and talking about full albums since like the 4th grade, but that's just who I am
Some music fans are more into songs
Some are more into artists as a whole
Not everyone is an album guy
BUT,
Since it has appeared to become popular in the past 4 or 5 years to favor ALBUMS and talk about ALBUMS, people are attempting to have their own opinions on full albums because it makes them look intelligent and music savvy.
It's fucking stupid and I want it to end because 60% of people that talk about albums don't know the first thing about what makes a good album a GOOD. FUCKING. ALBUM.
Listen, I want people to get into albums as full pieces of art, because personally I think it is the best way to enjoy music, especially alone. It's truly an experience to sit down and bump an entire album and not want to skip or pause one single song. But, I don't want people running around spreading lies and disease and giving people the wrong ideas because they don't know any better. When I hear things like "to pimp a butterfly felt like a more complete product than good kid maad city" it makes my teeth fall out. It's cool if you like the sound better, but in terms of albums, it doesn't get much more complete than gkmc. This is just an example, but in the past year I've just heard really novice opinions on albums and it's truly annoying.
I don't know. What do you think. Are you an album person? Do you agree? Do you disagree? Why? I'd like to have a civilized and in depth discussion about this please, so don't be a dick.

Mugi claimed

Miho, are you gay or straight?

claimed

Claiming

Kirino claimed

Hello

I just opened up fallout new vegas, and I've completely forgot what I was doing in it

>Rolling for Sachi

Can't say the same for others, but i generally just append my rolls to my normal posts to avoid spamming the thread.

>Not making it a limited number of rolls per waifu per thread
Whelp, another thread of failed get attempts are under way.

Cheeky cock fuck, I have more than one way to avatarfag. So suck it.

>Actual Makoto

Miho claimed

Answer.

GUESS WHO!

>It's you...

IT'S ME!

>Chara claimed

claiming forehead.

meme or OG?
NV > 3 > 4 :)

nice gets
>another thread of failed get attempts are under way
Certainly not. All is as it should be once again
It was fun rolling but captchas are annoying
I don't understand how people like spamming

Answer what?

Rias claimed

The entire genre of rap is a meme, all rap is memerap, as it's objectively inferior/cheaper music. It's our degenerate plebeian Sup Forums that has tried to make us believe rap is an "essential" genre and that if you don't like it you must be "narrow-minded", a "redditor" who is "born in le wrong generation" and there's probably some racial element to it too. Rap music has no staying power. All of rap is just a neo-rockist sub-genre of top-40 pop, with a "urban" paint job. This music doesn't stand the test of time, it's a fad. That's why rappers are discussed about like fashion. Image/fashion/numbers sold are actually considered when talking about them. Rap is just a really cheap/lazy form of music anyways. The majority of rap beats are just stealing (MUHH "SAMPLING") another artist's music, looping it over a generic drumbeat while someone "raps" over it. The "technical aspects" of rapping are not hard at all. That's why there's 14 year old white girls on YouTube uploading themselves flowing with ease and speed, dropping multis like it's nothing. But because they don't fit the image of a "rapper", no one would take seriously. I've listened to it all from backpacker shit like cLOUDDEAD and Atmosphere to the "golden days" of Public Enemy and Eric B. and Rakim to instrumental stuff like J Dilla and DJ Shadow to the 90s with Nas and Mobb Deep to the CLT approved A Tribe Called Quest and Digital Planets to today like Kendrick and Kanye. All rap is meme rap. All of it. Stop spamming it. Either keep it contained into one threads or request a containment board. I'm sick of coming on Sup Forums and seeing a million Kanye threads (none of which are about music btw).

Are you or faggot?
Do you like dicks?

(Makoto)
>me-yow
I guess. I think my hairs getting too long personally, Im starting to have trouble keeping it in my riding scarf while I work.
>Oxford multipurpose riding wear - throat protector, balaklava, bandana or just a windstopper
I like certain albums. Albums that have a unifying theme across the whole album (The Wall, Scenes From A Memory Pt 2, The Universal Migrator) are best enjoyed as albums, but albums released as a collection of songs (Subliminal Messages pt 3, The Number Of The Beast, Appetite For Destruction) are best enjoyed as single songs. It all depends on how the band has stated the album is best heard as.

Rory-sama claimed

Claiming operator girls

For the next three minutes, the cat is mine.

If I'm not reading that wrong, yes.

Claiming Él Birdito

Sorry but but see below, I claimed her first.

claimed this goddess

Im BI i like both

hip hop is my favorite genre :p
it's a meme, but I do enjoy albums as a whole :o
I feel like I'm letting Sup Forums down when i don't finish an album from start to finish ;-;
yes, mio

Yo, check this shit out

youtube.com/watch?v=6peD5RnatZA
and that
youtube.com/watch?v=9kLTl4DqGHE
and this
youtube.com/watch?v=Cj-Edr0k8TQ

I think you should listen to these at least once :^)

Tats
I told you.

The moment I get trips in here, I'm switching back to Makoto.

I want to get one of those riding scarfs that are more like a small mask that stop at the nose. Having to wrap a scarf and tuck it in the jacket perfectly is a pain.

What's your favorite anime song, guys?
Here's mine youtube.com/watch?v=K9Et3IozSnw

You didnt even post a name. You just blindly claimed without knowing. True claiming means respecting and adoring.
>I bet you dont even have a patch on the way

>hip hop is my favorite genre
God fucking dammit, I went about a month without seeing this meme and assumed it was finally fucking over, but I guess not. You just HAD to post it once again, didn't you? You felt SO fucking inclined to bring this cancerous piece of shit back to the face of this board, like it was your God given duty or some shit. This meme isn't even funny, m8, like seriously. It's fucking annoying, just like you. Every time I see this shit, I want to strangle the guy responsible for posting it, and that guy just happens to be you. So congratulations, you are officially a fag. I swear to God if I ever see this meme again I'm gonna bang my head against a wall. It's the most assinine thing on the planet, it's not entertaining, it's not funny, it doesn't even make any fucking sense. It's just a waste of space. This post could've gone to something that could actually have contributed to the planet, or even just this board, but no. Instead, it has to go to this fucking meme.
Please, just go outside or something. Find something better to do with your life than posting shitty memes that aren't even funny on a fucking image board for Chinese cartoons. Your mum's getting tired of you living in her basement.

Fucking idiot

you forgot the best ones!
FO2>van buren>NV>3>4

weeb music, video game music, and other similar music is just awful :l
tats
oh my

I'm assuming he already knew actually.

You tried

Posting a name is not required, just a pic
Get your own waifu, please

Best Keion coming through.

Oh man, Red Dwarf was great
The old time sci-fi humor still gets me to this day

I wish you much luck on that endeavor
>roll for return Makoto

I made it to 0:40

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FREEEAAAKS!!!

Claim

He didn't.
He tought you were straight.
He was so surprised yesterday, fucking old gramps.

Mine is more a sheathe thats open at both ends and rather thin. It bunches up nicely. I use my hood on my jacket under for my head.
>early rides in winter suck
>I wear 3 layers of jacket and a shirt
I do have my own waifu. You stole it while was answering from last thread. Im happy to share if you're gonna be name calling.
>plus I have pics you dont and cant get

Obviously this gem
youtube.com/watch?v=uf2iaLKYpcM

For me it's actually the opposite. Every time when I hear the music in the radio I cringe hard. I mean I can't even call this music anymore. The vidya music is more thought out at times

Touché

Am so easy to recognize?
>4chanmusic.wikia.com/wiki/Copypasta

I know, I'm bi as well, kind of.

High quality choice. Are you stoked for the new series?

>rattle rattle
why tho?

BBL playing GTA V

Rules are rules and first come first server, she's mine you cuck.

We are not.
Some people are really cool.
Others, are just edgy faggots, like Chara, for example.

can we post neko waifus? maybe?

>Rattle rattle
>Rolling for Sachi

Well unfortunately, /waifu/, i have to go to bed early tonight.
I'll see you all tomorrow.

kek

I really enjoy the girls can't into death grips pasta
im bi too :O
watch me whip and nay nay :p

So stoked!

Dont feed the thieves Homu
youtu.be/QImBolnTVH8
Well. Such a potty mouth.

Good night

I'll watch you whip and nay nay but I'll shake and yay yay

here

Meh, doesn't matter. She's mine anywho. No swearing needed

I mean I haven't been sexually active for nearly a year now, but that's mostly because I'm bored and old.

You have places to go, people to meet.
GOOOOOOOOOOOO already

The new main is a girl I wonder if haruko will still be lewd towards her

I've never been but maybe one day :o
D:
nice ball

>potty mouth means more than swearing
Insults have to be original. You're gonna have to try harder than that.
>you dont even know nice loli or the glory of Dio
Well, only one person would post a Sup Forums meme in /waifu/

Actually, we've had multiple of the same Waifu in the same threads before. EX: Maki
I'm changing back now. If that other Makoto holds a candle to me, we'll never have a repeating picture. Otherwise, they can prove they claim harder than me with multiple figures.

I need something that covers the neck area and stops air from going into my jacket. I thought about just using an extra long turtle neck before, but can't really find one.

>

Why do gang wars have to be a thing

I would give my left eye to sleep with this girl for 1 hour.

>No claiming waifus that have already been claimed
I think I win out

She better be.

Because it's the same as normal wars just on a smaller scale and faster since they don't have to care for their people

Also good morning Mugen

>:D

This one I have works wonders. I used to use 2 hoodies to the same effect, but this one collapses nicely and gets pretty dense.
And you forgot a pic. Therefore I win.

my nigga
i just want to pat ritsus forehead.

good morning....

the show, the movie, or real gang wars?
oh my
I used to think akiko and rory were the same person, they look similar :(
what's your favorite cereal?
^_^

Have you ever read the tomo Chan manga ?
It's about a tomboy who loves her best friend and he sees her as a boy.

Also here's a meme

Yeah I hope they don't hold anything back because it's being made for an American network. I trust adult swim and toonami but not cartoon network.

Aha, I forgot the pic on purpose in order to dismay you. I'm the true winner here. At least I'm not the one breaking a major rule. Respect other user's picks.

True, but its making it very annoying to work at the store. appearently some new gang is trying to move in to the area the the current one is pissed

ohayo

na real ones. Very annoying real ones where there is a lot of drama in the area and now im gettng threatened. Feelsbad

>mfw I see a new waifu thread

>
They do. It gets hard to tell them apart. Akiko has purple eyes, Rory has red. Easiest way.
I do respect the pic. I dont respect you.
>your logic is basically 'hurr durr i trold yu'
And Im answering to more than one person in the thread.

Eu made a cool picture when the time came, but you guys?
You are forcing this shit too hard.
You want to be from this community too much.

Forehead patting is beautiful

Cereal? Chocolate cereal I suppose. You know oat flakes with chocolate pieces

Gangs aren't even really a thing here... I mean I guess we have them but... well it's not as dominant here. Just a group of people meeting up, roaming streets and drinking I guess
Plus no guns

Please, don't joke about such matters. Suicide isn't funny. I should know. I've attempted suicide many times, and failed. I have been on suicide watch, 3 times this year. So childish...

Cause youz a bustah.

You'll have to show me sometime as I'm sure it gets colder in Kangaroo land than over here, so it has to work wonders.

>

I haven't but now I'm curious! Got a link?
>If only I had the guts to keep going for 3 years
Uncertainty is a bitch, but so is life.

hey konata!! how's it going?
hi! what's going on??

MAKII

damn! i dont have a thing for Gothic Lolita, but good god, i would like a slice of that.
true
hi

I think you're a little mad, bud.

12:35pm
34ºC/93F
Kill me.

that is no good :(
my siblings were in gangs and gangs were very popular here growing up but now not so much, I hope eventually they all go away :l
rory has cool weapons though so I got it now :o
how come the filename is not the same as caption?
oh my ive never had that :o
but i enjoy frosted flakes
I know this a meme but I also know many people of Sup Forums are sad so please use this :(
18002738255 (suicide hotline)
I am good, my friends and I dangled pretty late, i got home around 1am :o
how are you?

I'm at work so no link just Google tomo Chan and it should come up.

I respect Eu a hell of a lot. I've not forced anything except edits to my own pics, like an Ohayou for Rory. I take things as they come.
It would be pretty easy.
>only really gets cold here. 3 other cities get close to as cold as here, but not quite.
Sup Kagamin
Mad would be all caps. Again, you're not really arguing a point.
No, I would kill for that temp now.
>4C outside at 8:30
Sometimes I dont post with the halberd.

Chara-The worst newfags who doesn't get replies from oldfags and he gets attention JUST from new waifus, because everyone who has been in this thread for a while, knows he's CANCER, EDGY, and a transexual faggots who loves whining.