I am having a secret relationship with my niece for quite some time

i am having a secret relationship with my niece for quite some time.
(pic related, one of the girls, doesn't matter which one)
so she came to my place last week, like, to visit us, we drank some coffee and talked.
we waited a while, cuz she was stayin for the day.
and then when the coast was clear, and us two were alone in the house, we got to my room and started making out like every time we do.
the shit got serious very fast, she got down on me and we started having sex very soon.
we didn't see each other for some time, so we were very horny when we got to business.
i told her i don't have a condom on me, and she was ok, as long as i start dooing it already, and i felt the same. and there was no problem, cuz we did it without a condom several times before.
actually... there was a problem, so i am here to ask....
i didn't pull it out quite on time, and i am 100% sure that that first jizz, with the first contraction of the cock got inside as i was pulling it out.
the rest i cummed on her stomach, but i know that little bit stayed inside.
now, i didn't told her anything since then, and idk if they can feel it when that small ammount of cum stays inside, but more importanly can she stay preggo?
i mean, i know i did cum inside, but it was just a little, and maybe there is a chance that in this case she will not get pregnant, i mean i can't believe is that sensitive. can this all go unnoticed or am i fucked anons?

YOUR GONNA BE AN INCEST DADDY!

GOODLUCK!

thats what you get for being a fucking retard

ur going to jail so post more

how old is she

this

There might be a chance? But the odds are weighing more towards you taking parenting classes and an awkward family confrontation,

What the fuck would posess you to fuck your niece?

order an abortion in secret

Congratulations, Daddy! :)

13 user I know I'm fucked

shulda took her to get the plan b immediately.

Funniest fucking reply I've seen on here this year. Keked out loud. I'll be laughing about this all day. Well done dude!

That really all depends on whether it's during the time when you can get pregnant, which is normally about a week before her menstrual cycle. If she's not started that which she might not have yet because she's so young, you're good. The odds are probably in your favor. Some people try for years and can't get preggers. You just gotta hope, I guess.

>13
Save up $ and GTFO out of the country ASAP as they can be pinned on YOU. Throw authorities off and go for a place like China and make your way to another country in Europe.

or, if all else fails....

I'm not gunna force her do anything she doesn't want to but what if it's okay and we can just keep the baby is that a possibility

not OP
she just turned 18 a month ago

Oh look, it's this thread again.

meh, you're only feeling sorry for yourself because you fear getting caught, i have no sympathy for you at all, you shouldn't of done it, you're meant to protect her from the world being her uncle instead its you she need protecting from, i hope bad things happen to you, at the same time i hope she can somehow be shielded from further halm this will cause, you have fucked up her life and one day she will become a horrible woman that even you will detest, i just hope she as the brains to get revenge one day for what you have done to her

( halm- my minds gone blank on this word couldnt think what word i was trying to write)

ITT: Newfags not recognizing copypasta

OP I know what your going through when I lived in west Virginia I fucked my sister and they sent me away to arizona to live in this Shit hole as punishment

Nb4 404