Sup Forums, I cum a lot, and I mean a lot...

Sup Forums, I cum a lot, and I mean a lot, now the only problem is it always finds its way to my face as i sit jerking it in front of the computer
Got any tips and tricks of how not to cum on my face while still sitting?

Stop aiming ya dick at ya face

just point in another direction you faggot. i wish i had that problem

Use a sock

if i do that it will cover everything in my room, easier cleaning if i sacrifice my face.

Well that's your preference not your problem, why even ask for advice?

ye but it still sucks to clean cum off beard daily

Once again you've made that your preference.

not as much as i do i bet ;)

anyway, i usually cum in the toilet bowl

Alright no, i'm no match for your orgasm length, but every burst of mine doubles and triples yours with height and speed, i got red eyes multiple times by cum hitting my eyes with such force i couldn't open them after

Post video so we can judge

I posted it obviously after I came on my face once again so I'm no good for the rest 30 minutes, besides, the second and third orgasms of the day don't have as beautiful rainbows curving in the skies as the first fapping session of the day.

just stop doing big cumz

Oh didn't realize it was so obvious to the rest of the world.

i would like to cum a lot.

that wasn't my strongest. but yea i've got cum on my forehead/hair before

anway just cum in the toilet bowl away from you

Well its logical if I made a thread about cumming on my face
It's a curse and a bliss, usually the cum whore kind of girls would absolutely love it but it's being bothersome while it's only from jerking off, i cover myself with a towel beforehand otherswise i'll need a shower

Just cum in a tissue retard.
Fold toilet paper in half, angle your dick sideways and hold the paper a few cm away. That way it isn't too strong to rip the paper and it doesn't overspill.

And I fucking swear to god I once came straight up and it hit my ceiling, because after a few seconds after I stopped drops fell right on my belly.

i cant bend mt dick low enough to be in a straight line with the toilet bowl, it will always cover the back. besides not as comfortable as in front of the pc

Yeah you only make threads about something immediately after it happens. Good point. Enjoy the taste of your own cum genius.

second hand needs to fondle the balls duh, besides when you worry with a tissue about "will i miss and hit my face?" before you cum it kinda takes away from the experience.

and yes, many times while i masturbate laying down id hit the wall behind me over my head.

well you can go fuck yourself and keep on cumming into your own mouth

someone's a bit jelly he only cums a tea spoon worth of semen? whats the hostility for? we're all friends in the cum thread.

thanks for failing to be helpful

Then I spoon feed that teaspoon to your mother.

better you treat that old hag than me Sup Forumsrother.

Like are you a mouthbreathing retard?
You can't miss a toilet paper in your off hand, except if it overspills. Get a fucking paper towel then if you can't control your dick enough.

Again! WHAT ABOUT THE BALLS?!

Release them just before you cum. Christ I don't know why I'm explaining this shit on Sup Forums

make a cellophane balaclava and wear swimming goggles.

Pray no one walks in

Sadly best advice here

Sup Forums in a nutshell
laughing my dick off