I want to die

I want to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VNLWGSZ12bU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO! There is alot to live for.

There really isn't. Life is pain and I don't want to hurt anymore.

The people that say that are those that have great lives.

Eh. It'll happen eventually, and after that there's no coming back. No point in rushing into the inevitable.

DUUDE, don't be like that!
Life isn't all sunshine you know, I mean Eric Clapton had a fucking hard life and he is still alive and kicking, why woulnd't you?
Just focus on what you like doing, ignore other people and keep on keeping on, thats what I do.

Okay, let's look at it.
if you wanna die then you have alot of things you can do, swim with sharks, go to war for your country. Play around with drugs. Remember you have nothing to live for so just push the limit and just hunt the next rush all the time. Try an orgy, starit a bar fight, or gay sex you are an faggot OP

The only reason why I haven't killed myself is because suicide really hurts my mom, and she's been through a fucked up childhood. Like poverty and residential school.

The last thing she needs is her eldest son killing himself. I want to die but I don't want to hurt others at the same time.

Well when you're dead you'll be unable to feel regret or sadness for your mother, so to you, it should be completely irrelevant what happens in the world after you die.

I don't know what will happen in the next world, if anything. But I know in this one that my mom will feel incredible pain and sadness if I killed myself. I don't want anyone to feel like I do.

But the point of killing yourself is that you'll be unable to feel anything. So you won't feel like shit about yourself or be able to worry about your mother's feelings. You'll only feel bad about killing yourself the moments leading up to it, and then it'll be over. It's the same way you'd get over the physical pain of killing yourself; you just have to deal with it for a very short time and then all your troubles go away.

Nigga at least you aren't this guy
youtu.be/VNLWGSZ12bU

Yes that os the truth about life you will always have more pain than joy. Take it or leave it, but remember there is nothing else.

Killing myself is feeling no hope in anything. Not that I can't hurt anyone else. My mom had a fucked up childhood, and I don't want to compound on feelings of pain and abandonment. She's been the only good thing in my life, but even then I just want it all to end. I have nothing to look forward to. No one to love or be loved by.

The only reason you came to chan about your problem is because yur board. Either kill your self or be a new man who can fill those shoes better. Because there's only one place for u hear and how well are u going to represent it

Sorry mate, I don't know what to tell you. I've wanted to do it for a while as well, and the reason I don't give a fuck about how it will affect others is because of what I told you and partially because I'm a bit of a selfish prick when it comes down to it.

Only reason I haven't done it is because I think actually do have a will to live and I'm just lying to myself. Or I don't actually believe in the words I wrote to you earlier and I'm lying to myself.

I'm not looking for an answer. We all have our own reasons for not offing ourselves.

I just don't want to hurt the only person who has never hurt me.

Well what are you looking for then?

Someone to love. I'm feeling my age, almost all my friends are hitched at this point and I found myself thinking that I would still be single while they all have children. Worse that all their kids are grown up and I'm still a fucking loser.

No one to love, no one to love me. I'd rather be dead than experience another day of loneliness and failure.

I don't think you should be looking at others for an example of what you should have in your life. And so what if you're a loser? Don't try to impress anyone else. If you can be happy or, more likely, find means of distracting yourself from your sad reality, it doesn't matter what others view you as. If you are discontent with your life, make sure it's for valid reasons and just because you don't fit or live up to what others view as good.

Maybe that might not be relevant, but you weren't to specific about today and it's one way to interpret what you said.

I'm not concerned with how others view my life. I'm concerned with how I see myself. I'm alone. Always have been, and I'm afraid I always will be. I'm from a big family but several memories stand out from when I was a kid, namely that I was by myself.

And it's not like I'm some normie sad about being single for a week or two. I've been alone my entire adult life. No one has loved me and that makes me really concerned that there is something incredibly wrong with me, besides being unattractive.

Because even fat and ugly people fine life partners.

no you dont
are you in a straight jacket typing with your nose
if not just do it and stop looking for sympathy

give it 60 years. you're so fucking impatient

go to shrink m8, hell get u some nasty drugs that will make life worth it

Worrying about that seems a bit silly, but I don't know your age. Advice I've been given is that if one is looking for a meaningful relationship, one should just wait until the opportunity shows up; there isn't much one can do to make them show up, but when they do, the hard part is that one must act upon the opportunities.

I can't say if that is or isn't bullshit, but it makes sense. If I was 75 years old and I found a long relationship after waiting for years, then yeah, I could vouch for it. But I'm still young so I can't confirm.

I haven't experienced loneliness to the degree you have, but in a way I like it. I still do fancy the idea of a companion, but I don't care too much about it. So I don't really know how to give you advice here; we're just different people.

maybe OP is that lil fag, that's why he's wanting to die

Op why are you such a pussy faggot?

Just imagine being alone everyday for your entire life. That's what it's like to be me. No companionship whatsoever. I'm not good looking at all, so no woman would ever want me.

So not only do you not have a romantic partner, but you have no friends and you have no family that cares about and interacts with you?

Cause Op ain't getting one

I have a few friends, but my 'best friend' seems to avoid me when I bring up my more serious issues. It doesn't help that he's part of the issues I have with life, but that's not the issue at the moment.

I have a big family but I don't want them to worry about me. I don't care if they don't ask, I just won't ask them to worry about my needless shit.

If you have good friend then you will not feel as lonely, it works for me. Finding good fiends isn't easy, but it's easier than finding a romantic relationship.

And what the fuck? Feeling lonely to the point that you want to die is considered needless shit? If you can talk to an user online why can't you talk to your family, who know you personally and will give you better advice than I can? You're just telling yourself you're worthless our not worth their time, which is just something you made up, unless your family is fucked and treats you like shit and would give you a reason to think that.

Talking to faceless anons is easy. I don't need to tell people in real life that it isn't their fault that I want to die. Somehow it becomes about them when I talk about my problems. Or they just ignore it.

If a dating site can give up on you this easily, what point is there in trying?

If that's the case then they are unable to help anyway.

If you manage to not kill yourself, you should make your goal to make good friends. I knew that's kind of useless advice since it's easier said than done. But, I think one you have some good friends you won't feel so lonely and you'll be able to wait it out for the opportunity of meeting someone that you will mutually love. Or, at the very least, you'll be able to talk to them once in a while and distract yourself from the fact that you have no lover.

blow her brains out while she sleeps. Then off yourself.
This one is much better answer though
If I were to be diagnosed with AIDS or some shit, I would go blow up local government.

nah, I eat delish foods, I wok out, I'm working on a hobby project, I fuck my cute bride, I have a neat space to live in.
On the downside - working sucks, and also she wants a baby which sucks even more. But I can say fr sure I'm happy.

I'm growing older by the day. I want to stop living every day.

If anyone asks, I say I'm fine because I don't want anyone to worry. Part because I really don't want them to stop being happy, and part because I know that them asking won't help. When the average someone asks if anything is wrong, it isn't to actually help you out. It's for their own selfish concerns, so that they feel like they've down their 'good deed' for the day.

Jesus fucking Christ OP if you wanna be this huge faggot and not hurt your mum while committing suicide, go and talk to her and of course the waste of air that is her son will say "it's nothing mum I'm OK" go ahead tell her what you feel instead of being "but... but... my mum" .

I've been taking to you for my own selfish reasons too, mainly because I am bored, can't sleep, and this is interesting, but I also do hope that shit works out for you. But if it doesn't, I wont feel bad if you off yourself, because I barely know you and killing yourself would just be accomplishing what you've wanted to do anyway.

You just seem to be surrounded by people that don't care for you, but maybe you're just telling yourself that.

I don't want to use the word 'normie', but that's basically the term that suits most people when I bring up suicide. People don't want me to kill myself, but they have what I don't. Friends, family, loved ones, systems that they can turn to. If they have a problem there are a hundred and one people who will help them. I have nothing and no one who can either help or understand.