youtu.be/h0B7Z3JERdk
youtube.com/watch?v=8DsHTzxyf7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=iRpKHHX2keY
youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc
youtube.com/watch?v=75ByWNx07hw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is why I avoid RYM for everything except cataloging now-a-days

S C H I Z O P H R E N I A

same. what really grinds my gears is dudes who don't enjoy a certain genre at all but still review the albums. it's even worse than the pretentious drivel.

At that point, why aren't you just using the superior cataloging platform?

youtu.be/h0B7Z3JERdk

youtube.com/watch?v=8DsHTzxyf7Q

What is it exactly that draws people to that specific set of artists/groups?
There has to be a correlation of some sort.

it's pop music?

I hate normies that think they're weird because they listen to 21 pilots and panic at the disco. Like, seriously, Shut the fuck up. Nobody gives a shit.

I hate normies that think they're weird because they listen to radiohead and death grips. Like, seriously, Shut the fuck up.. Nobody gives a shit.

It's pop music that brands itself as being edgy and different, so it attracts people who want to be different but not enough to actually go through the effort to listen to actual edgy and underground shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=iRpKHHX2keY

>Frank Sinatra
Ayy

None of them are in any way challenging, even the ones that are good (Fleetwood Mac, the Beatles, etc).

And they're all white lol

HEY

>disney

fixed

You could easily replace that with mucore and define the average mutants mindset

Or for mutant 2.0, rym core,ie stuff they think is unique but isn't because everyone on ryms culture likes them

THIS
If you look down on people like the OP pic and listen to those artists then you have no self awareness

>that list of bands
This perfectly encapsulates the taste in music like 50% of people I know listen to. Missing Beyonce though.

that's rough.

youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc

>starting a sentence with "why comma"
>ending it with "sir"
Hmmmmm....I wonder what type of hat this person tyically wears

>if you like directors like Bergman or Herzog and look down on people who love the Transformers movies then you have no self-awareness

I get that taste is subjective and all but don't be a clown. Shit is shit.

>I only listen to music on YouTube

Yes, well done you can be contrarian.

This is exactly it.

>he doesn't exclusively listen to artists that only upload their work on YouTube

wheyyy get rekt OP

yep, pretty much this

it's not even their music taste that makes someone look down on them, it's the attitude

Lol what the fuck, this is great. The only cringe here is the fact that you think it's cringe. Thanks for showing me this though

Stop posting that!

youtube.com/watch?v=75ByWNx07hw

Both bands suck. So yea

So many memes lol
Do you have your own taste?

Because I'm too lazy to catalog the few thousand releases again

fixed

all of the Sup Forums catalog right now

please elaborate

holy fucking shit I've had those black band tattoos for like 6 years now to cover up scars and now all of these faux scene kids are going to get them

god fucking dammit shit

hey this is pretty good

not cringe at all

>even the ones that are good
>the beatles

Hello darkness, my old friend …

top wew

Not him, and I agree. What's cringy though is the need to say "I am weird! They're not!", as if those who listen to actual underground music need to prove they're cool.

Makes sense. Also, RYM is geared to a huge degree to people who listen to releases, but don't own them, while discogs is primarily for people cataloging their physical collections.