R

Innocent question guys. Sometimes I listen to Sveriges Radio online, or watch some stuff. Now I was watching Svartsjön and there's this girl there that can't really pronounce the r. Every r she pronounces it looks like she's sucking a cock at the same time. It's annoying me a bit, and I have noticed this in tons of other Swedes.

Is there anything wrong with your tongues or something? Is it the cold? When I eat icepops sometimes it happens to me too, but it's not limited to the r. Explain please.

Tack!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zWpCx3IpAdQ
streamcloud.eu/2xuqv1sj5p75/Svartsjon.S01E01.HDTV.VOSE.avi.html
youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk
vocaroo.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe they are actually sucking a cock?

But it's not just on the radio user, they do it on tv too and there are no cocks on sight, unfortunately.

It drives me nuts cause I'm pretty sure the strong r is a normal sound in standard swedish. When kids can't pronounce a strong r here they are slapped until they do. Only retards and andaluces and some other ppl from the south end up mispronouncing.

This

Not sure what a spaniard would think a "proper" R sounds like, but there are Swedish accents that go different ways with it. Skåne has the worst one.

Southern Swedes regularly huff porridge and cock.

Nothing more to it.

I've been in Skåne and I didn't notice anything weird, except maybe that male Swedes seemed much less fuckable than I thought.

Doesn't Swedish have a 'strong r' as in 'bra', or in 'grattis', and a 'soft r' as in pronouncing anything that has an r with a cock in your mouth?

Most of us do. A few dialects mostly southern have the Danish/German back-of-the-throat R.

kill urself

>I've been in Skåne and I didn't notice anything weird
You're not deaf, are you?

tell us who it is and we can tell you why

Doesn't it get you nervous?

I swear I didn't notice it at all in Malmo. And I would have, it's a sound that pisses me off a bit, cause in Spanish it's not dialectal but just retarded, so to say.

Didn't you get your ration of cock this morning Sven?

youtube.com/watch?v=zWpCx3IpAdQ
?

You can listen to it here:
streamcloud.eu/2xuqv1sj5p75/Svartsjon.S01E01.HDTV.VOSE.avi.html

Jump to minute 31:40. Two women are in a room having a conversation. They sit down. The woman with the lighter hair is doing it all the time (even tho some seconds before she does a normal strong r). The other woman speaks normally.

If it's a dialectal thing it's even more fucked up, as those two girls are supposed to be sisters.

Literally fucking danish

its danish
now you understand why we say its swedish/norwegian with a potato in the mouth

Yeah that's a person speaking Danish. I knew there were Norwegians in that show, but they have normal Rs. But Danes they speak exclusively with retard Rs.

N-no? D-do you mean that it's the influence? They don't say ikke or anything, man.

B-but... They do it on svr too... I can't remember the name of the girl that does it, but I think this other hateable dude does it too, Professorn, on P3...

The Danish dude from Bron wasn't doing it, as far as I remember :/

C-can they still live happy lives?

Also, is the other one Danish too?

>C-can they still live happy lives?
they look and sound like they are happy but i don't think they understand

>retard R
i think of it as a lazy R
it takes effort to roll it and i don't want to waste energy on it

>C-can they still live happy lives?
Danes are objectively superior to Swedes and Spanish, so I guess yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk

Both speak danish in the clip. Heavy southern dialects have similarities to danish for obvious reasons.

t. Dane

I'm curious now, what do you mean with this weird r? Can't really see the vid, pls give other examples

>Malmö
>Swedes
Nice try, now we know you haven't been.

tfw I couldn't tell them apart from Swedish at all, but when I was in Denmark I couldn't recognize a single word unless it was written. They all spoke like German gibberish to me :/

I might be deaf or something

When you say porra or carrinho, that's a strong r, cara, that's a soft r, but if you are a potato you say caga, not cara. That's the potato r.
rr, the tongue vibrates
r, the tongue does not really vibrate, but it's not like stuck in a mouth full of cum
g, you are retarded
It doesn't happen in Portuguese.

danish sounds like gibberish to everyone

Maybe that's why I didn't find them fuckable... It's a fucking nice city tho

>It's a fucking nice city tho
It is literally the worst city in Sweden. Why would you even go there?

>Why would you even go there?
I don't trust couriers with my snus.
I still liked it a lot. Much more than Copenhagen, f.e. Pls no hate

t. a better answer than the real one

>I don't trust couriers with my snus.
>but i trust muslim renegades in malmö

t. haven't been in malmö

sure it's full of brown people but the city itself is pretty comfy

thats the swedish tax dollars doing some damagecontrol

>sure it's full of brown people
>but

>I don't trust couriers with my snus.
Understandable. Snus is serious business.

It's not that it's full of brown people. It's not. It's just that it lacks white blond godish specimens. The were kinda average. Eller hiding in fear.

I guess the old erotic movies about the Swedes have done a lot of harm in my country.

shameless bump just cause it saddens me a bit to see the thread die

V-vi kan prata lite svenska k-kanske...

Sluta böga

M-men...

Why are most Danes tall and manly looking, while Swedes are shorter and effeminate?

I wonder if some kind of selection happened many centuries ago.

V-vill du spela bulleri bock med mig?

It's not really relevant. Danes can get on their knees to suck cock, while Swedes can do it standing

Nej, du kommer ju bara trycka snoppen mot min rygg.

här är vi

Tack! Jag kan inte prata mycket tho.
O-och bilderna är bettre här, eller...?

Are you calling us short?

N-no, I just like Swedes younger than Danes

tho = dock
bettre = bättre

> Every r she pronounces it looks like she's sucking a cock at the same time. It's annoying me a bit, and I have noticed this in tons of other Swedes.

>Is there anything wrong with your tongues or something? Is it the cold? When I eat icepops sometimes it happens to me too, but it's not limited to the r.

>turns out it's normal fucking danish

can't make this shit up

tack! I'm shamelessly copypasting the vowels with dots cause English kb at the moment, thus the bettre :)
I didn't know about dock, dock

J-jag är just som det där :^)

Write an "a" instead of "e" in the future. Even though it resembles the sound worse that is how you type it correctly. It also applies for "å" and "o" is for "ö".

Can I do 'oe' for ö, or that just works nice in German (if it does)? Oh, I guess not

O is preferred.

actually just use O

Okej

man jag kan inte hitta en andra bild som ägirs killar

"gled in i", what a weird construct

u-up!

just say ööö wtf
>O is preferred.
>actually just use O
WHAT?

SPELA IN DIN RÖST FITTA
vocaroo.com

Tack för bumpen. Jag tycker om min lilla tråden här. Vi kan inte lät det döda!

Nej, inte i dag sötrumpa! Och inte untan en bild!

He said he did not have a swedish keyboard. Then you type with o instead.

N-not really, but I'm lazy and don't wanna google how to change the layout... it was xset kb se or... I can't really remember... It's taking much more effort to copy paste them but I'm a bit of a faggot

Interesting. I kinda understand how you feel though, I live in Rio and some Hicks from São Paulo often come here and use their horrible accent. Everytime I hear them pronouncing an r (it's close to the English r) my heart dies a little bit

I-I wouldn't think it was that bad if it was an accent (tho some can be a bit obnoxious)... Well, it is an accent for the Swedes, but for us, when adults do it (with the r in particular), it's just plainly mispronouncing, exactly as a babby would, tho being 30 fucking yo or whatever

Its common knowledge that only the Finnish people have mastered the art of saying R

FUCK YOU

mean

There is no real height difference between Swedes and Danes. Belgians however...

S Ä L L S Y N T
Ä
L
L
S
Y
N
T

ن ا د ر
د
ا
ن