What does she mean Sup Forumsros

What does she mean Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7hfFyGtbXwM?t=75
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she is fucking a nigger

Not taking responsibility for leaving you saying she just needs time but definitely leaving you fam

Yeah totally mate

She's playing out her lesbian fantasies

This.

she means, that she will probably not talk to you two or three days, fuck some old friend of hers "to feel wanted and desired again" and then her head is straightened out and she knows it's the same shit with everyone and she comes back to you.

She's leaving you and doesn't think you're emotionally capable enough to handle being told outright.

she's leaving you without leaving you.

trying to avoid responsibility for her actions. that 'time' will either be her trying to drop off the grid and hope you take that as a breakup, or miraculously meeting someone else.

Give her space, this is a clingy test. If you pester her she'll leave you. The more you leave her alone the better chance you have. Trust me here, don't fuck up or she'll bail on you.

"I'm going to leave you in the very near future."

pretty much this

She is fucking someone and wants to pick whose dick she likes better.

If she pulls that kind of shit, he should dump her anyway.

She's going to come back pregnant and will tell you it's yours.

To be honest, you're right.

she needs time for here to get her HEAD STRAIGHT ON SOMEONES DICK.
faggot. now wonder she ain;t fucking with ya.

Okay user I believe in you, So I just dont talk to her at all or do I still casual chat during the day?

OP TRUST ME IT WORKS 100%

Whenever a gf said some shit like this to me, I just broke up with them

they fuckin immediately cry and die and come to your place

it's ez man

One of these... your call which

she wants an moral window to fuck another guy and will leave forever depending on how that guy feels about her and vice versa

ITT: OP getting cucked.

depressing but true

She already left, fam.

having sex with another person(s) to asess her feelings towards you and prospect of a new lfie without you

been there, on both ends

Op here, probably should of mentioned this is the original comment but she is 16 and a virgin guys

>Be OP
>Ignore the dozen or so people telling you the same thing
>pay attention to the one slightly favourable answer

She's got someone else, and she's deciding who to be with more. Break it off and go find someone else.

To quote Matt Damon:
youtu.be/7hfFyGtbXwM?t=75

Just say "k" and never look back. She's gone, man. Forget her and move on to someone more worthy of your time and energy.

/thread

She says that will fuck 2 o 3 guys and if they don't satisfy her she will come back with you

you probably seem judgmental to her, then, instead of a cool mofocker who just let's her do her thing and this is why she's insecure around you.

You don't say anything else from here.

Let her wonder what you're up to, who you're talking to, etc. Don't say a single thing from here on out man.

Either she isn't leaving you and she will come back after sorting out whatever shit she's made up, or the more likely option, she's left you already.

Regardless, just don't say a single word right now, you can't help the situation anyway

Ditch her and find a new one

She means that she's leaving you. Hurry up and go fuck one of her friends.

She has found a new dick.

zozzle

when she thinks in the long term, like getting married, having kids etc., she thinks you would be good partner and she wants to be with you. but in the present she wants to see what else is on offer. in her head she has convinced herself that this isn't a judgement on you, she isn't motivated by dissatisfaction with you, and she doesn't not love you. in order to not have to actually commit to a decision she is lying to herself that she will definitely 100% come back to you guaranteed, but she just wants to test drive other options for experience sake.

in other words it is over, but women don't like to feel agency for such decisions.

Absolutely this, 100% fool proof.

it's a test, clearly. that's all women do. don't fall for a shit test.

women's heads are never "straight".

You tell her you know that that's bullshit, and that she can either stick with you and gush to you or go ahead and fuck that abusive hairy sandnigger waiting for her in the closet

it's over man, don't make it any harder than it is, move on.

that's how life is user.

Isn't like you need a person to be happy.

So I dont even say good morning/goodnight texts or even casual chats through out the day? If I dont say anything she will feel like I dont care or that I am neglecting her

Pls user don't be a cuck i beg you.

This.

Just send her a meme.

She's gone dude. It's not going to sink in for a bit and it's one of the worst things a woman can do to you. Speaking from experience.

It totally sucks, but you're going to come out on the other end a better man if from this moment on you think about her like she's dead.

Trust me.

Captain here, she's trying to find out if she can do better than you, before she commits.
Doesn't mean she doesnt ''love'' you, she just wants to know if she can do better.

Dirty OP, but this is it.

Nothing, zero. Not even a "hey it's been a week, whats happening?" nothing. If she doesn't talk whats the point user? She needs "space" not a good morning.

she want the D

Just not his.

>I'm not leaving you
She's leaving you. She just doesn't know it yet.

I wouldn't let myself be treated like this. Demand an explanation for this from her and if she doesn't deliver, then dump her, because it obviously doesn't make sense anymore.

Shes getting gorilla fucked by two dudes with 23 inches of cock in total

can confirm

bitches do this so they can go check out some other guy while keeping you in their back pocket.. if you dump them before they get with the new guy, then they don't have you as a back up plan and they panic

What happened before she sent this text?
Or do you even know the reason why she sent this to you?

I'm curious about the statistics of what you wrote. How many bitches are like that and how often does a bitch appear that is not like this?

Typical excuse to push you away, experienced it enough to know

How big is your cock, OP?

definitely don't do casual chats and good morning goodnight txts, that just puts you in friend status while she sees other people. she needs to be shown that she has a choice of committing to you or losing you.

Red Pill faggot here. This is her way of emotionally separating from you before breaking up. She's likely using this as an excuse to fuck some guy so that she won't feel guilty because you were "taking a break".

The only correct answer is NOT to respond to it. Make it look like you're having the time of your life with other girls and that you don't need her. If you go crawling after her begging her not to leave you, you've failed the shit test, and she'll see you as a clingy chump.

Remember, she's not the prize here, you are. So she can take all the time in the world but needs to understand that your calendar moves forward, with or without her, and there are a ton of bitches waiting to jump on your dick, who are more than happy to take her place in the queue.

Stop putting bitches on a pedestal and start acting like you're the real prize here.

she means you're annoying

In my experience... and believe me I've had this said to me at least three times in my life... it means she's at LEAST talking to someone else.

"I'm not leaving/breaking up with you" - Ok? Then why even bring 'us' to the table?

followed by...

"I need time to get my head straight"
Meaning...

You may be thinking about going to school far away.

You've met someone and want time to talk to them as 'friends' without the social stigma of cheating (emotionally/physically).

etc...

My advice to you... find friends to hang with, a new girl to talk to, and start making your way off that bridge. She'll either come running back or move on.

But, the point is - she's wanting time. Well life is too short to wait on someone to decide on you. Start to move on... (but don't jump right into something else)

Her head is gay and she wants to fix it.

>tons of bitches waiting
obviously not, or he would be off fucking them

user, look at all those posts, even if we don't know you, we don't want to see you suffering.
take advice user.

means ya fucked, bro

She wants to leave him because OP is a fag.

She is fucking someone else and after she is don't with him she will go back to you. Better get ready a DNA tester

Hes probably 20 texts away from original text already

You have all the time in the world to think because I'm breaking up with you.

OP,LISTEN TO KIND ANONS IN THIS THREAD,YOU CUCK.
You obviously don't want to leave her you shitface,so you neglect every possibility that she's dumping you or cheating you/has another hook up.
Listen up you fuck,you're gonna dump herq and not give two fucking shits,you understand?
Look at all good answers here,everybody knows what's up except you,because you care for her and don't want her gone,so,listen to us,we don't give a fuck about her so we're telling complete truth even tho you don't like it,dump her and move on with your life,If she says something like "You don't care at all" then it's confirmed ,she doesn't want you and was looking how to break up with you so she could hook up with other dude,you like it or not,she's dumping you,but with caution ,because if the other guy doesn't work,she can always come back to you and you won't even know

Op here, You're right I am just to attached user I cannot lose her man no matter the amount of advice I just keep messaging D:

make sure to always end with please respond

1 off dude

This is actually good shit, friend.

Stop being such a bitch. Fuck sake. Just text her and say it's over and you don't give a fuck anymore. If you let her walk all over you now you will forever be a bitch.

It's just her way of telling you to post a picture of a sharpie in your pooper.

You all are so quick to judge. When my girl needed some room she was actually driving the blood mobile, reading to seniors, helping her father with overdue chores around the house, etc. Also, she came back totally refreshed and ready to move into my place. Works out perfect for me cuz I get a lot of Friday and Saturday nights to play vidya while she kicks it on a night out with her girls.

she means your best mate is fucking her while you're at work, and its got confusing because she know as feelings for him and you at the same time

i feel sorry for you user.
Anyway don't sacrifice your sanity for another person that isn't going to do the same.

#now, sorry

>I am not leaving you
She is leaving you. I am sorry user but she is. As many others said before she just does not want to tell that straight out like that, some girls do that for some fucked up reason. Trust me it is better to just leave her and be sad af for a week or so than to leave hanging like this, being unsure for a couple months. The latter one will kill you on the inside much, MUCH more. Good luck user.

Op here, I cant just do that dude not emotionally or mentally

The night outs with her girls is a dangerous thing user...

Can also confirm

Well you can go fuck yourself then. I'm done trying to help you.

Just don't fucking talk to her.
Escape user.
It's the time user.

>16
>doing something else than cheating after saying "i need space"
Believe me,that's what "need space " means to 16 year olds

She is sending you a facebook message she wants to break up. She doesnt even have the balls to call you.

fpbp, do orlando, or some stupid shit, she will come back

It means her head is fucked up and she needs some time to figure out how it's all your fault.

OP here, she said she is coming over with her friend Tyrone, Jamal and Jaquila.

This user speaks the truth. Except for the "tons of bitches waiting for your dick" part. Just ignore her, she will either come running back quick fucking smart, or she is already gone.

listen to this guy op

The worst is when EVERYBODY knows she has been fucking Chad for a week or two and he shits her out, then she is ready for you to come back into your supporting role, then everywhere you go everyone (who you thought was a friend) is looking at you like you are severely mentally retarded.

Sadly,truth,happened to my best mate

This has to be a troll post... Nobody is that stupid... right user??? RIGHT?????