What would happen if an actual, factual, proven deity would come down to earth one day?

what would happen if an actual, factual, proven deity would come down to earth one day?

Nothing since it won't happen

>what is a hypothesis

People would try to explain it and disprove it

We Americans would nuke that fucker

i bet people would think it was aliens and then turn to their holy book because change frightens them

Checked

Also, probably global chaos because people are dumbfucks and many (most, if it was a deity no one worshipped) would refuse to believe even if given undeniable, absolute proof that they were a god.

If a proven god were to come down, and it'd have to be pretty damn conclusive evidence, then I just wouldn't care. A god has no place in our society and I don't want one controlling me.

All conservatives in all forms in the entire would would deny it and use all their resources to prove the diety wrong to try to become more powerful, politically, than the deity in an effort to actually be more powerful because they truely believe that their known power is more real than all power. It would be like the end-days of any religious text.

depends if hes a nigger

Jews will try to kill him

He's already among us

Three words:

Project Blue Beam

God doesn't exist, it is just an illusion for ignorants trying to find the meaning of their pathetic lifes. Without success.

lel

*tips fedora*
This thread is not about god existing or not, this thread is about what WOULD happen IF he existed, you close minded, ignorant, conceited fuck.

It doesn't exist, so it is impossible that it would happen

look

no

He'd get lectured by SJW's about how wrong he is.