Hey Sup Forums could you tell me why whites do drugs at a rate equal or greater than blacks but blacks receive...

Hey Sup Forums could you tell me why whites do drugs at a rate equal or greater than blacks but blacks receive disproportionately longer and harsher jail sentences for narcotics offenses?

Other urls found in this thread:

samhsa.gov/data/sites/default/files/NSDUHresultsPDFWHTML2013/Web/NSDUHresults2013.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she has nice eyes

Blacks sell
White buy

White people can generally keep themselves from apeing out so to speak while on drugs. nig nogs cant usually.

Because niggers are dumb and chimp out when they get high and let themselves get caught

#ThugLyfe

Cause i'll never get to fuck this girl and i need to forget the pain

Your supposition about whites using drugs more than blacks might not be true.
samhsa.gov/data/sites/default/files/NSDUHresultsPDFWHTML2013/Web/NSDUHresults2013.pdf
See figure 2.12.

because judges hate niggers just like all other people hate niggers

because most white people can handle their drugs much better than your average black person

because we have jobs thus us taking drugs isn't as much of a burden on society as welfare sucking niggers are.

>says shit
>doesn't provide sources
>doesnt even link cuckington post articles to even attempt to back his claim
Weird. The sign on the door said Sup Forums, but everyone in here acts and behaves like it's Facebook.

Because sometimes life is fair to the white man. It's a good thing. Don't question it.
>hurr blacks get a raw deal!
women get raped more than men. that's fair.

Because blacks sell the narcotics.

women are whores who are asking for it

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

don't be a fucking retard

This is genuinely it, Whites do drugs at home, In the park, Climbing mountains and blacks do drugs where they shouldn't do drugs

because npbody likes white people.

in general though whites have a better off start in life.

She has contacts in

Because whites do their drugs inside their house. Blacks for some reason like to do drugs while walking down the street and while driving.

Source: 5 years on patrol

1.Because niggers are often habitual offenders, or have previous convictions.

2.Because apes should be caged

Take your pick

B cause the judicial system is fucked up, blacks usually poorer, cant afford good lawyers,

I just wanted to like your comment

That's the same color as my wife's eyes

we have a winner!! thank you!! I'm whiter than white and if I choose to get high by myself or with a couple buds in my house...my fucking business. If I do the same on the street(niggers) it is now everyone's business and a problem.

i love that color. i call it gray. is it actually blue? seriously. i had a girl with eyes that color and they were mesmerizing.