Why the fuck is it so hard to lose you're virginity?

Why the fuck is it so hard to lose you're virginity?

Because you're awkward/ugly/distant

I'd say be yourself and it'll happen. But if you're on here asking that question you should try being like the guys that were popular in high school. Then you'll at least get the dumb college poon

because you are still young and haven't got enough resources and confidence, that comes with time

because it's your not you're

Do you really know what kind of chick you want ? Or do you want to jump on every piece of ass you see ?

Anyway, do not tryto be the alpha male or those kind of propaganda you see on the web or TV, that's some bullshit created in order to suck the money out of sexually frustrated people.

The more you'll be yourself, the more they'll come to you.

well, if you're a guy (assuming you are) you need to be attractive/interesting/tall (preferable to most women)/plus a number of "requirements" women have

if you're a woman, all you gotta do is not be fat. and then you'll still get men willing to fuck you easily. just ones you probably won't want to fuck (see above).

Because girls hate bad grammar- so don't text them in future

20, 50k in my savings account and rising, "confidant" enough to ask any girl out.

I know what type of girl I like but I cant help but be willing (does not mean I do) to jump at any ass I cant get. I cant help it but its true.

Decent looking (I think), Boring but only to women ( like things they find boring), Height: 6,1

Its so sooooooooo hard nowadays I think. Women hold way more power over us then we do over them at my age.

Because your fat

70kg fgt.

Because you're a fucking loser.
I fucked some big titted bitch when I was 14 with no effort. Come on man

How old are you tho, I bet you it was easy when you were younger.

6.3''

This goes both ways you do realise. Just because you are a girl doesn't mean the guys you approach wont have standards.

hahahahahahah

Come on dude. Use the whole word and stop half-assing it.
Faggot sounds so much better said proper

I had no problems with it. Lost it first time I tried. Girls were easy enough to get to fuck. You must be ugly. Because I am autistic and I still got plenty of pussy in school.

It's not, just use more chloroform man

Hormones over standards.
It's the truth

OP it's like getting your first job. You're nervous as hell and fuck up during the interview. The first day there, is all questions and apologies. And to ice the fucking cake, everyone has worked this job together for a while. Not unlike breaking first snatch, the first one is always sucky and a learning experience.

21. And that was at the height of me being an awkward nerd and I STILL had girls going after my nuts . I guess it's just luck man.

>you're virginity
I'm not virginity, fix your fucking grammar OP. That's one of the reasons why you don't get a pussy.

It's not. Lost mine at 14 to a slam pig.

I cant be THAT ugly ffs people keep telling me
"ugh do you have a gf yet?"
"ehh no"
"ugh why not?"
"ehh I duno"

Yeah fuck everyone who ask me that shit btw.

Who is this semen demon?

It's not that bad, if you can make a girl laugh without being cringey or overbearing, it goes a long way. On top of that, play the decent, sensitive, yet straightforward guy card. And it you have average to good looks, all the better

Because you're a virgin. You have no experience and therefore have no fucking clue as to what you need to do to get laid.

It's nothing tbh you probably make it a bug deal

Sorry my grammer is not that great, never been good at English :/

lim x->2

X^2-3x+2/x-2

Work this out please, or go fuck your're'r self.

So virgins never get laid by that logic. Cool story.

Its not

It's not if you have charisma. Please, don't mistake charisma for roofies.

A lot of it comes down to your personality if you want a relationship.

Woman are all different. Some love sex, some are meh about sex.

Just be yourself and if something happens it will probably happen naturally. (you can keep asking girls out though)

its 1 retard.

OP's picture is Beth Lily in case anyone was wondering

>start to work out until you look at least Ottermode
>buy better clothes and get a trendy hipster or swagfag style + haircut depending on your age and girls you want to pick up
>take the train/bus/car every weekend to drive to a different city (100k-1 million inhabitants at best)
>take a cheapt hostel
>walk around all day trying to find bored teens you can join
>when it gets dark look where the drunk teens are
>invite yourself and say that you are new in this town
>place down your beers
>hand them over a joint
>say you are happy to have finally found similar minded people
>pretend to have sex regularly without being weird about it
>sex is a normal topic so don't sperg out and be ready to tell some sex stories yourself
>do this every weekend until you've made some friends with a group of party-loving teenagers
>get invited to parties, pre-drinkings and all the cool events
>just ask them which girls to pick up, how to pick them up and maybe give you some tips

I did all this by basically just going skateboarding. My town (10k inhabitants) didn't had a skaterpark so I was visiting different cities a lot. It's easy to make new 30 minute to a few hours friendships once you aren't akward anymore and I've had hundreds of ONS this way

Oh, look. Another "I have everythig I need, guize, why women no fuck me? I am super stud and there has to be some sort of plot, nothing to do with me being an arrogant dickwad nosir" thread

its not,
>take girl on date
>get girlfriend
>get sex after a little while

shits easy man, the older you get the easier it gets.

It's not, your standards are high, your confidence is low. You can bang a whore anytime, but that doesn't mean you will.

>be me 18, virgin @club
>girl keep grinding me
>drag her to bathroom
>get head
>fuck her right in the pussy

The end.
Just fucking hang around drunk girls and you will get pussy at some point. I literally never have a problem finding girls who are willing to fuck. Almost all single girls who are out clubbing wants to succ

How do u even have a life, gf when you have a small penis

+what I've learned is that most of you guys here have no idea what is attractive

Like yeah I know the fedora is just a meme, but you try to be sophisticated/elegant or "good"

Stop trying to give a shit.

It's often clear that you put way too much effort into it (or none at all)

Learn something from Kurt Cobain, thugs and Chad

Express yourself and don't be a pussy about it. Be proud of yourself no matter what you are wearing

Pic related is me and a girl I've picked up at a music festival. She was my festival-gf for the day

>skinny black jeans
>edgy anime shirt
>used a sharpie to create a unibrow

I looked shitty on purpose, because it's a fesival and who gives a shit, but girls loved it

Just like my curent style
>manbun
>fake ray ban glasses
>ripped skiny black jeans
>shoelace instead of a belt
>video game sleeve
>septum and niple piercings
>white tanktop with nipples cut out
is obviously not god, but I'm getting laid twice every weekend

that's cool
that's chill
I'm being myself and thus find similar minded people
women like that I'm confident in myself instead of trying to show how good I am with an expensive clock and suit
I don't have to rely on wealth or status

you've got it backwards grandpa

nowadays it's
>have sex
>if you are sexually compatible start going on dates
>if you have chemistry start a relationship

Its so hard and so easy.

I could have lost it like 8 times I shit you not (was a 4/10 greaselord through high school) and I can look back and remember at lest 3 instances in which I could have banged. Then there were a few in college who were into me but I was too fucked up to realize/care.

Now im 20, shagged some fat girl from Poland that I met on WoW. I regret it. Fat people disgust me but I had to get over the virgin shit. And boy do I regret it.

You don't even have to go inside clubs

usually there are always multiple bars and clubs together in an area and you just walk from bar to bar and club to club to see if some are chilling outside because it is too hot inside

chat em up and once the topic of going back to the club comes up say "I've got a better plan" while loking her deep into the eyes

remember it gives you pleasure, and that is what matters

Found the fatty fucker.

Penis size doesn't matter.

Just buy the Shane Diesel sleeve and she will be happy forever.

Stick to being yourself doesn't work if you want to lose virginity. It helps you find the one that you'll truly love. To lose virginity you have to be a complete and total dick with females and eventually it'll happen. Also >Faggot

>Benis, also dicke and bals

The long story short.
Dont care to much...
Post a whole paragraph explaining how much you dont care.
But i seriously dont care guys...

Pic.... some 4 i called me festival girlfriend.

You look like a faggot and are

Wtf are you talking about? To be honest I consider myself a loser on most days and don't think highly of myself at all, certainly not in the entitlement camp of things, no one is entitled to anything to be honest, But it is 100% true that its harder for men to get women at least in my experience.

Hahaha dude.
Nipples cut out of a wife beater?? That is some cringy shit.
And your hair is no way long enough for a man bun. Sick flop knot though.

Because you're probably a fat neck beard who sits on his computer all day wondering stuff like this. Go to a fucking bar and talk to a girl, not rocket science.

this guy get it

Not really, just hire a hooker and problem solved.

It's not

Went to a club recently actually, Went around tipping a fuck ton security guard and janitors (im a nice drunk and this cost me 300$) went up to about 5 girls and told them how good they looked, ended up at a gay bar and feel asleep only to be thrown out the moment I shut my eyes, then assaulted by the police (with no resistance) and locked up for 10 hours. Going out is shit.

It's cringy, but on purpose which is considered ironic and hipster chicks like that courage

That pic is old

Right now my hair is like that

It's not hard.

Why i'm still a virgin?
It's hard for me to get time free to do *anything*, i can barely do anything fun.
So, when i have time to have fun, i'm sure i'll lose my virginity soon.

Bullshit. You have time. Ditch the video games and the excuses

I don't game, i don't have the time.

Why are you tipping security and bouncers? Dude, grab a drink, relax, take it easy.. Talk to a girl outside smoking, one at the bar getting a drink.. playing slot machines.. Anything, 80% of girls in bars will fuck any dude.. You're probably young And awkward, just relax and don't do dumb shit.

omfg she looks like something you find in a backalley bin.

Toppest of keks!!

Fucking lost at nipple piercing. You should fucking kill yourself you raging homo.

Kek I thought you were joking. Fucking a bunch, you douche.

lower your standards or become more self concious

its not you virgin

But you have time to go on b?

God you are hopeless.

You actually think that telling them that they are good looking is good enough? Dude at least try to be sexually attractive

And why the fuck do you tip so much? And why did yu fall asleep? And why were you that drunk? And why were you alone?

Dude seriously get a life first before you try to get laid. You clearly have no social skills and no clue on how to talk to women

>y-you look amazing
bad
>you've got a nice ass
even worse
>can I kiss you?
even even worse
>dayumm look at that butt
better
>*looking up slowly while checking out her body* hey... *kissing motion with mouth*
better

Get some social skills and hang out with women. Get some hot female friends and look at what the guys that pick them up and fuck regulalry do and why the other guys fail. Let them give you some tipps and use them as wingmen

>How old are you tho, I bet you it was easy when you were younger.
Tho older I get the easier it is to fuck bitches. Seriously.

Don't listen to this guy, OP. Do you really want to take advice from a faggot with a man bun and nipple cutouts? He was probably the guy in the gay bar that alerted the Orlando police.

>I have high standards
>virgin

It was a long time ago, but I don't recall it being particularly difficult

What this guy said, assuming from ops post, you're a teenager. I'm not old, I'm 24. But each year that goes on, the easier it is.

Not really, i'm supposed to listen to someone who talks about handling data in datagridviews.
I can't leave, and there are no girls around to talk with.
For the rest, travel kills it for me, going out with friends usually is >1h travel time.
I live too remotely for my taste, so i hope to move out soon (i'm just 18yo, still live at parent's) to a more civilized place.

Anyone saying this has not discovered alcohol.

Can i be real and blunt?
That is not a man bun. That is a pony tale. My pic is a man bun.

And its not ironic. You clearly love it and try.
Also the clothing is a bit cringy especially the tee.

>fucked 40 girls this year so far
>homo
sure. stay jelly nerd

it does work
I'm simply caring about looking sexually attractive more than I care about looking like I'm going to a job interview

very true

Or, they haven't discovered scissors to cut out their shirts for maximum nipple exposure.

>try to be sexually attractive
>get some social skills
>use women as a wingmen
Yeah don't listen to him. He clearly has no idea.

Here are some actual tips
>don't develop social skills
>don't leave your house
>stay miserable

You listed points I didn't even bring up. You sound like you're trying to justify looking like a douche.

It will get harder again.

assuming you roughly date women of the same age as you:

>13-15
hard. girls still want to date for two months before having sex
>16-17
easier. they like sex and already have casual sex
>18-21
best. they are fresh out of home and for the first time really explore their sexuality
>22-24
good, but now they rather sleep with friends and guys they know are good in bed
they are starting to marry and there are fewer and fewer good girls every year
>25-30
most want to marry
most are fat or single mothers

for someone who's a virgin i doubt it will be,
>have sex
first. the easiest way for a virgin to get laid is to either find a hoe, or just do the girlfriend route.

cocaine

Walk up to 4 girls alone and say "dayumm look at that butt" . Ok you are cancer.

I tip so much because I feel bad for them and the shit they have to put up with and clean.
I feel asleep because I was at uni all day and finished studying that night.
I was alone because I decided im sick of being a virgin and wanted to go to a club, None of my friends go out to clubs.

>y-you look amazing
bad

It was more like, "hey, that dress looks fantastic on you, hope you have a good night"
Rlly don't care if that makes me look pathetic since at least I make that girls night better by complimenting her.

>right now
It's monday and I'm chilling at home

I'm only bunning it up if I leave my home

Lol you don't have to be a dick at all you just need some social skills and a geberal understanding of psychologiques

What's do you mean its hard to get laid? I'm your age, don't have a fucking penny to my name and I can still get laid. What's your fucking excuse you useless shit stain?

Dude.weed.lol

Cringy as hell.

But looking like a douche is the way to go. Nice guys are boring and unattractive.

You know why so many people here think that women are attracted to assholes? Because they see those guys and automatically assume that they are assholes (allthough most are nice to their gfs even though they look like douchebags)

You can look presentable all day, but if you want to get laid you better have some swag or something rotten about you.

You can try various routes
>thug
>punk
>drug dealer/stoner/hippie
>skater
>football jerk
but you've got have something
you can't be a boring presentable nerd

If you look normal you look boring and women hate boring.

But just remember he doesnt care guys....

Casual sex in your friend circle is still a better way than the girlfriend route.

>None of my friends go out to clubs.
you need better friends

interesting friends
friends that already fucked hundreds of chicks

>"hey, that dress looks fantastic on you, hope you have a good night"
not better

women get enough compliments
just be cool and chat her up as if she was an old friend of yours while still mantaining sexual tension

I don't really agree with your points. However, I think there is something in looking different/unique more as an ice breaker. If a girl is attracted to you, they'll most likely come up to you and use whatever sets you apart to comment on as an ice breaker. I get that a lot with my dreads.

Please post another picture of your "swag" i just stopped laughing at the undercut/pony tale combo!!!

By the way man. You are none of those things. You just look average. You are average. You are better than some but no where near the ideal person and you know it.

Don't flatter yourself, a man-bun is just as faggy as a pony tail. Maybe even more so.

looking like you are going to the church = caring
looking like you are going to a prom or job interview = caring
looking like you wear those clothes to chill and as if you just woke up = not caring

I didn't say that I don't care. I said that I dress as if I don't care.