What would you do

3/6

4/6

my wife for your use

5/6

Relevant thread.

6/6

hope anons enjoyed my gf on last thread

I want to take off her dress, lay her on a bed and play with here titties. After playing with them, get a titty fuck. Then we go to a 69. Eating her out while she worships my cock. Then i let her ride me as if it was her last dick on the planet.after her riding and grinding hard, put her in missionary. Trase her ny nudging her entrance ubtil she begs for it.

that's her dream! she wants to be dominated

My prego gf, how would you do her

first time posting this, she'd kill me lol

Would tie her up, gag her with her own undergarment, and would fuck that ass dry till she's crying.

Pics related, my GF

Anybody good with shoop that can edit this to include their dick or a BBC?

also her

Any bikini pics

Cuck me, Sup Forumsros

After she begs fir my cock. I slowley slide in till im ballsdeep. Then slowley slide out felling every bit inside her. Then stsrt thrusting faster and faster, fucking her until she screams in pure lust. Then we go doggy style. Fucking her hard till she begs for me to cum deep inside of her

would love to, more of her user? is she there with you for a timestamp pic? that would be epic

guess this is a bikini pic. only one i got of her

tell me what youd do to her

Slide dem panties off and worship her ass, kissing and sniffing her sweet sent and start to eat and rim her till shes fullt wet and wants to suck my thick D.

thats some good shit. her ass needs to be used. she loves a big cock in her ass

This is so sad

my sis

I'm a longtime cuck. I know she likes it froggy style and big and black!!!

got boob pic

really?? more pcs user!

Grind my dick against her lips as i go in akiss her with tounge action. Then i go and suck and bit on her nipples until she puts me on my back for her to suck my dick. Then i tell her to sit on my face so i can eat her out.

I would rub my dick anywhere.

She takes it like a true slut. Black only while I stay caged, and clean up after.

Made a bet with my friend my cock was bigger. It wasnt.

watched him fuck my girlfriend and then I ate his cum out of her pussy and then we all cuddled on my bed and they teased me because I was hard.

the end.

I would suck on her nipples.

her ass?

I would lick her asshole , make her blush es.

I love the cuck lifestyle.

I would rub my dick on that pretty face

more detail for more pics

What would you do to her anons?

After releasing my load in her i pull oit and start rimming her ass until she really stsrts to squirm in extacy. Then luber her up and go in her ass slowley. Taking it slow cause of my girth is so good for her. Then slowley adjust speed to her liking

Which one and why?

what about her tits?

Would you do her? She's quite small though

Fuuuck stunning, moar

moar! would love to wake up next to those tits every morning!

more

more of your slut?

So?

what would you do?

I would slap those mammies around until they're red

I would start by ripping her clothes off and showing my dominance. I would force her hands above her head and run my tongue down her neck to her tits. I'd start sucking those amazing tits and bitting her nips. I'd work my way down and tease her pussy with my fingers. After I have her where I want her I'd rub my dick all over her. I would get precum all over her to make her sticky. After getting her warmed up I'd pin her to the wall and fuck her balls deep. I'd make sure she screamed with pleasure. I'd throw her back on the bed with me standing above her so she can suck off her own tasty juice. After I choke her with my dick I'd get under her and make her ride my dick while slapping me in the face with her tits. I'd blow my load deep in her and force it to stay in.

Damn she has nice tits. After fucking her in the ass off to a titty fuck to finish off. I let her to the funishing touches. Enjoying the view of my cock between her beautiful tits and endulging the felling of her soft brest. Then when the time comes. I release my soncond load all over her and her tits.
Any moar pics of her boobs?

My gf

keep saying what you would do

I wanna 69 her until she wants the d inside of her. Then i flip her on her back and slap my dick on her clit until she begs for it. Then i enter her raw feeling every nit of her insides. Sliding in and out faster and faster

she's super slutty

breed her so hard that your unborn daughter will be delivered pregnant.

Id play with them for days and tittyfuck her till they get sore

Next session. I want her to give me a lap dance. As she grinds on me i feel every part of her body. Then i gently grab her breast and massage them getting her hotter and hotter. When shes ready ill push her head to my dick and let her worship my girth. Tjen ill put her up and eat her out finger banging her while doing so.

Put her on a diet

Put her on a diet

she'd love that. you'd have to cum on her face or in her mouth tho
that shit gets me diamonds. she's got such a sexy dancing body too! she could make you cum just from dancing.

Gods your a lucky dude. Wish i could sext her.
Anyways.
I pull my dick out and enter her. I slowley up the thrust pace. And lean in to kiss her. Then i luck her neck, then down to suck and bit her nipples on her soft breast. Then i pull out, bring her legs up togethet and start to pound her with my dick.

what would you do to my daughter?

fuck what a body.

Id take her to a nude beach and sneak off with her clothes while shes tanning.. then she has to walk back home naked! hnng

Cmon guys

I would take my time with her. Kissing her as i undo her dress then her bra. Sucking on her tits until she moans. She looks so small and fagile i lift her up in my arms and gently lie her on a bed. Then i take off her panties and start to eat her out slowley

what would Sup Forums do to her?

gf, more?

These are my favorite cringe threads. Always a great start to a day laughing at losers

OH GOD MORE

I would tie her up, move her to a smaller area, tired to something, then I would scoop out her eyes with a rusty spoon, then I would cut off her hair, she won't need it. After I bust open her job with a crowbar, and tap out her teeth with a hammer, I would flip her open, to where her back was facing up, then I would slice along the spine, and slowly remove it

>starts the day by going on Sup Forums
>we're the losers

kek as fuck. faggot

Wife

Yes. You are the loser lmao. You want to see how others would fuck your gf. What a fucking kek cringey as fuck

>cuck trying to ridicule someone else
You can't make this shit up. This is why I love this site. This shit writes itself

Please tell me all the filth you'd do to her.