Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_r2ozeKBG20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

last claim going to work!!!
ill make you cheesecake anytime!! lol

Rory-sama claimed

Yay, football...

Last claim before bed, gotta get up and take someone to the airport later. Later everyone

Bye Kagamin!

Nice trips
But you don't seem too happy

Yo chef, how've you been?

still here

Peace choogen
>Karen

Yeah, she really did suck.

youtube.com/watch?v=_r2ozeKBG20

You wanna have a chat about anything, my man?

Hello

Best type moon claimed.

Security. I have to wait for the next guard to get here or I get in trouble. And that's not for another hour.

Hah, eventually all the oldfags will leave and then /waifu/ will be nothing but underaged idiots jacking themselves off into a cup, drinking the liquid and doing nothing but further enforcing each other's self destructive attitudes.

Have fun, "waifufags".

:^)

Been lethargic and slow today. Its late here and Im starting to get tired. Dont mind if I stop posting, Ive just passed out.
Sounds like a good job. Nice and secure.

I can't shitpost about sports... I feel so lonely...

>tfw America is a shitty place to live

lurking.

Shitposters will always keep us company.

i dont know. nothing really comes to mind

Someone seems mad that Chen is the most popular waifu.

Come live in Kangaland. We got space.

>Rory-sama

>21
>Have a job and soon going back to college
>Have 2 motorcycles and in the process of saving for a car
Tell me user, what about any of that sounds self destructive?

Oh I see what you did there.

rory
I want to eat some food made by you.

karen
You're triggering me right now.

Check your privilege.

>What about you? You're deluding yourself into believing that you are better than everyone here, but you are still part of the community.

Some random user who wants my attention
I am better than everyone? I never said that.
I was just joking, stop thanking things so seriously, they are not dicks.

haats

>I won't let them get away with it.
>does a sailor moon pose

You're my hero.

>I wouldn't mind some tea, but I already have a few promises to keep..
>I'll be around in the thread, though, as far as possible.

Okay.

>This. Most anons in thread are edgy ass teens who think they know what Sup Forums is all about

You know who I am.

I'm here for 5 months.
But I can't wait.

MADE ME LAUGH IRL
NICE

>Tfw it isn't so bad with you around

chen is shit, one of the biggest forced memes in a long time, she was a sub boss in 1 game, a fucking SUB BOSS.

max par

>There's a penny user here who grows a shit ton of vegetables in his garden, uses them in his cooking too lol.
Sounds like we'll have to talk. Establish gardening dominance.
Finding more time?
I wish there was more time to find. Same time limit each day. It's stupid and tedious.
It's almost like Groundhog Day.

I know that feel. It can be really difficult to meet people across timezones without ruining your schedule.

Thank you!

I hope you don't dude.
Good luck in there lol

Oh yeah, now I remember.
Well good luck with that

Oh yeah.
Brazil isn't here right now lol, I never cared for sports.
Soon though, soon.

That's what you get, infidel.

>underaged idiots jacking themselves off into a cup, drinking the liquid and doing nothing but further enforcing each other's self destructive attitudes.
what and why is this

If you don't mind waiting a bit until I end my conversations, we can go ahead and chat about nothing for a while.

>he thinks 2houfags actually play the games
They are just in it for the cute girls with diapers on their head fam.

Too bad I'm the most popular in /waifu/.
Get on my level, plebfian.

An actual good pun for once.
You're gonna have to come to Kangaland.
>pic related - my house every weekend
What about Cirno?

>Rory-sama

Miho claimed

Whats sleep?

eh, it's still pretty likely to be shot for no reason

yeah, it's a shit-show here

I played every fucking game of Touhou, watched every anime, and bought every figurine with Chen.

Keep lying to yourself, you'll never be as superior as me.

Kangorooos

Forgot to add superior image of my lovely waifu.

Cirno got her own game and was featured in the fighting games as well as in another main series game of course as a stage 2 boss

WOW LOOK AT ALL THOSE REPLIES
CHEN IS SO POPULAR

>made chen laugh irl
>can die happy now

Move to Lebanon and chill with me then, nerd

>Groundhog Day
That was a pretty fucking good movie
Have you seen Edge of Tomorrow?
It was based on a manga and light novel, I think. Can't remember the name

Something we don't need, obviously.
How are you doing?

Any of you guys see anything you're excited for at E3?
I really liked how battlefield 1 is looking, also cyberpunk 2077 has me hype as shit.

thats sounds fine

i too man a touhoufaggot, ran-sama best sama and all that
>What about Cirno?
she was the biggest forced touhou meme, but she is a MC, along with sanae being a slut, but chen tops them all
you are popular like that kid that pukes all over him self when he gets drunk, sure you are at the party, but its just because people want to point and laugh at you.

Im still kind of meh.

Claaaimmed

stop being so jealous pl0x

I'm looking forward to Persona 5 as well as Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy

Cyberpunk 2077 looks interesting too. Battlefield 1 looks like one of the better first person shooter, might give it a try.

I'll take the bullet for you.

This. Most anons in thread are edgy ass teens who think they know what Sup Forums is all about

You were one of the people I've always wanted to know more about, but I never found a good opportunity. Always see your posts at the start.

Nah dude I didn't see it
What did you like about those games?

Meh is better than full on shit, right?
Got anything to look forward to?
Breakfast?

This. Most anons in thread are edgy ass teens who think they know what Sup Forums is all about

>google lebanon
>first result is a news story about a bombing
no thanks.jpg

Ran is much better than Chen

But what if it was I who shot me?

well i guess i'm going to watch Zootopia
or Zootropolis as it's called on kisscartoon
I bet it's going to be shit

>stealing my picture
>using stale pasta with it
At least create something original, pls.

To all of you other beta fags out there talking about how the Superb Owl halftime show is shit, and that if you were in charge you'd have somebody good play, like the Swans, you wouldn't have shit like Coldplay. I have something to say to you. You people disgust me, you don't understand the true meaning of being a true music lover. You haven't fully accepted what it means to be a member of Sup Forums. I thought the whole point of being music elitists was the fact that the people we like don't get this level of recognition. We are the ones who brag to our friends about obscure music, we're the ones that have to explain to everyone else what shoegaze, trip-hop, cold-wave, or post-punk is. If the Swans or Death Grips played the super bowl that wouldn't be any fun. We're not supposed to enjoy the super bowl and what the masses like, we're supposed to look down on them, we wave the flag of obscurity. When we go to parties and dances (well more like if), it is our duty to live in pain during those moments. We wish we could be at home listening to better music, but not once do we wish the party had better music. Because that would mean the uncultured masses are on equal footing with us. We hide away in the corners, contemplating our torturous existence. As Nietzsche said "Every select man strives instinctively for a citadel and a privacy, where he is FREE from the crowd, the many, the majority." We are the select men, we are the prime specimens. We are supposed to hate going out in public because in those spaces they play music for the public, not us. We are supposed to walk around wearing our over the ear headphones. We are supposed to be mocked for choosing audio quality in those situations, because we do not settle for apple earbuds or Beats. We are supposed to feel bad if we love something that has been made for the tasteless masses, like a pop album such as EMOTION, 1989, or Pure Heroine.

I mean you're going to get shot either way right?
At least live cheap

probably nothing you havent heard before really

>This. Most anons in thread are edgy ass teens who think they know what Sup Forums is all about

I didn't see anything on kingdom hearts 3 only some bullshit 2.8 version
Battlefield one just looks beautiful visually and I'm glad they're reverting back to a less tecnogical and more dirty war. The idea of cyberpunk sounds great , made by the people who made the recent witcher, I really like the idea of a free roam cyberpunk dystopian future setting

"Did you go down to the beach yesterday and see the word I wrote in the sand?" "Yeah. You wrote the word 'crab', and with me ive got a piece of stationary with what the word means to me. Ever since since prom, ive liked being fucked by unprotected dongs. Well, sure enough I got crabs. I got one so big on my cunt that you could have boiled in and seasoned it in spice and had yourself a hell of a meal. I contracted those crabs from the prom king. He fucked me in the limo after he accepted his award. He told me he wanted to fill my slot with unprotected cock, that way he could give me his crabs. I thought he was goofing around, but he was dead serious and loving every minute of it. Within a week, crabs had infested my cunt. Every inch of my fluff bucket was covered with those nasty little vermin entitled crabs. Sometimes they would bite my clit and it would feel great, but most of the time it was horrible and made me feel inferior. I didnt know how to get rid of them and I didnt have health insurance so I lived with them for 10 years and 3 days. I tried sitting in tomato juice but I heard later that was used for getting rid of skunk stench, so I figured if you cant beat em, join em. I named every single crab that had moved onto the surface of my snatch. As far as I could feel, there was 20. Raymond, Lupe, Bobby, Ernest, Dixie, Lawrence, Sherly, Steve, Alahandro, and Niche. Eventually, after I had saved up some cash, I turned my attention to a doctor who helped me kill the crabs. At the time I was happy to be free from their constant biting, but then became suicidal because I had killed my friends that had been by my side for 10 years. Even when I would go out for a weekend of unprotected fucking, they wouldnt leave me. They believed in me. Not one of the peters that pulverized my pussy during my 10 years of crab infestation contracted them.

They stuck by my poontang through thick and thin, and I feel deeply in love with them and they loved me. At night, I command them to bite my clitoris while I plugged my urine hole with a home pregnancy test. They wouldnt stop biting until all the tartar sauce had evacuated my twitty twat. They were my lovers, and I destroyed their sweet hearts. Volley ball took away the depression of the crab killing, and that is the real reason that im forever grateful for the game. I was this close to bringing the curtain down. So you want to know what the word 'Crab' means to me? It means 'Love of a Lifetime.' I hope before I die that another crab carrying cock will dose me up good with a good dosage of crabs, so I can know once again what it feels like."

Who are you

>my picture
>my
>on internet
>picture

Holy shit.

>Edge of Tomorrow
Yeah, pretty similar in some ways. Slightly more violent!

So cute.

That's nice! Is it a GK?

What broke me on HatsuMira was the okama character. It may be superficial of me, but putting a character like that into the game, to me, was like Frontwing giving up on actually writing a worthwhile story. It's just not funny, and completely undermines whatever atmosphere you had built up. Not to be disrespectful towards trans people, or whatever, but it seriously is just unbelievable that they'd put a muscular dude, give him make up, and have him refer to himself as a girl, and then have him interact with the MAIN VILLAIN as an equal confidant. What the absolute fuck? Imagine if Kircheis from LOGH had been a twink who's whole character was the butt of a gay joke, with all of his dialogue centering around him being a twink. Absolutely ridiculous. Frontwing just didn't take the game seriously, I guess, despite obviously trying to jam the game with emotional weight/depth. There's ways to write a good story with heavy comedic elements, but I really don't think an okama character was the right way, at all, for this game.

You're a retard

2.8 has the extra story lf Aqua and the back story thing, its something new so let's enjoy it.

If it's just one detail different then it's something I haven't heard before.
Everyone here is interesting, but during conversations they leave out a shit ton of things they consider unimportant.

Sounds pretty nice, dude. Anything else going on? I'll have to check out battlefield then

Just made some ham sandwiches. And i have to stay up all day to sleep tonight.

I dunno. I saved it from google.
I don't really buy one yet.

And, you're the cutest.

>
That's me babe.
The most retarded human on /waifu/

Eh Bethesda announced a skyrim for the newer consoles. Prey 2 looks alright, and dishonored looks breddy gud. Other than that i haven't seen much

Yeah true, first comes 2.8 with Kingdom Hearts 3D then Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep 0.2 and the last chapter before kingdom hearts 3... I think it was called Kingdom Hearts X.
I might just buy it since 2.8 has two games which I haven't played yet and I'm sure they'll show Kingdom Hearts 3 footage too

Oh, didn't know they'd make Battlefield 1 open so you can roam it. I might actually like that very much

Tell me more about it, had to go to bed before Battlefield 1 came on

onu 4o kbe ytaaods Taasg ewl t aeenhes. s otntMldtisitsnco h hhhaanrrtw nawhyh eksni i

Oh, hi Chara!
How's going?

Oh my word.

why do these treads even exist

finally home.

hello everyone.

Holly molly.

That's my favorite picture of you
What's your favorite movie?

>ham
infidel detected
But really though
How many hours left till you can sleep? You gonna binge on waifu for the entire time?

oh yes

A newer skyrim? Does it look any good?
New game or just skyrim revamped or what?

I saw that Skyrim announcement later on because I don't watch those thing, and was sorely disappointed that it was just a retexture. Like, mods for that. I guess for console plebs, but come on was it worth the announcement over the new Elder Scrolls instead?

The crashing of the Zeppelin looks dank as fuck. You can watch as it slowly crashes as it catches fire and it destroys whatever it lands on. Much better physics than 3 and 4 looks like they're going back to the bad company destruction physics. The melee system looks great especially when you can charge someone with a bayonet. Also they have a weather system that changes on the map

Buuuuuu

I'm such a God.
Jesus Christ.

Most anons in thread are edgy ass teens who think they know what Sup Forums is all about

Does liking Imaizumi Kagerou make me a furfag?
Ran is nice, too.

Not sure I'll be getting plastic. I didn't check in a while.

- tsuzu

Hello chen! I'm doing fine. How about you?

That sounds amazing! I think that will be the very first FPS I'll try out

Its almost 940am so i got to be up till like 4-5ish pm

>2k15+1.5
>Nobody claiming Madoka yet
>She became a symbol of smuggery among shitposters instead
What a world to live on.

Threads in these most are edgy Sup Forums who think know what ass is all about

Threads in these most are this edgy Sup Forums who think know what ass is all about

>claiming a god
that's pretty heretical don't you think?

My waifu is McRee from overwatch

You already got my heart.

Hey there!
I'm just having a great time in /waifu/, as always.
I'm glad everything is going okay for you.