How do I get my younger sis to dominate and control me?

How do I get my younger sis to dominate and control me?

Would be her total slave

I want my sister to dominate me. What do?

Well so far I've been able to pay for her groceries and I try to do a lot of her errands too.

How much younger is she?

4 years

Beautiful feet.. want to suck lick and cum on them

She's 14. I want her to dominate me.

hngg, i know. would love to have her make me worship them.

its pretty damn insane that anybody would legit put photos taken off facebook and try to get us to "find out who she is" then "expose her brother"

not your personal army.

I know. She aint that hot and I aint that bored.

A younger girl domminating me does sound hot though. Especially if she was really bratty. Not down with incest though.

Yea it would be the best

When I was younger I did a few things with my sister but that was like 3 years ago now. She is pretty damn hot now and I only wish that she would come back for more.

stories and pics?

fag

>5 posters in this thread

seriously, this is embrassing, not your personal army

Does she have a disease where if she's photgraphed alone he'll explode?

lol

And when she decides your bed time is 730 each night?

What about when she takes your phone from you, and won't let you on the computer.

You seem to be making this a sexual thing. What happens when she controls you but does not touch you at all?

omg would be pure bliss. love it

Just because you're a lonely beta virgin doesn't mean everyone else should be. Kill yourself, little bitch.

Unfortunately I don't have any pics. Wish I did.

The last time stuff happened between us I was at a sport comp and we were in the same room. She was in a separate bed to start but moved to mine. I don't sleep with clothes on and having her in my bed with her little tits and slightly hairy pussy was getting me quite hard. Can't quite remember but I think I was 16 she was 14. Anyway I told her to come under the sheets and so she did and one thing lead to another and she was playing with my cock. I loved it soooo much. It's an amazing feeling having someone play with your cock like it's a toy. She rubbed it a bit and pretend it was a joystick but after a while she stopped and decided to go to "sleep". About 5 minutes after she did that I moved beside her and slowly pulled her patients off. My god her ass is amazing (she still walks around in a shirt and panties now but that's all I get). So I was super hard at this point and shivering from sexual excitement and I spread her ass and put my cock in her asshole. Not that far though, just the tip gets in. She realised what was going on and lifted her leg up and to that I moved my arm round and began to finger her pussy. I lasted like a minute maybe a bit longer but my god it was fantastic. After I came in her ass she got up and went to the bathroom and when she came back she told me I made her pee so I assumed she squirted. After that we just went to sleep but that was the last time anything happened between us.

And when she locks you in chastity so you can never masturbate again?

To recap:
No orgasms
No physical stimulation
She wouldn't even verbally tease you. She doesn't see you in a sexual manner at all.

How would you be getting off to this?

Would be constantly on edge in my natural state of pure submission to her.

Wow. Lucky bastard.

>30 posts
>7 posters

Dude, you're pathetic as fuck.

I get your submission, but chicks don't want a God damn door mat.

And stop being a God damn pedobear. Perv over your sister, sure, but let her be 18 first.

Just sad that all I can do now is wank to the idea of it. However pretty much all of her friends basically love me so I don't know. Maybe things might work out someday when they are of a decent age (most of them are 16/17).

got gmail?

Yeah, why?

can talk on there.

Eh, I'm good. Besides, incest isn't exactly popular amongst the general population. That being said I want this girl.

holy fuck. your sister? Is that your background?

I'm in the same boat.

I want nothing more than for my little sister and her friends to make me their total slave. I'd do anything for them.

Right now I have to get by by sucking on her panties when she's out of the house.

hnggg, sis is a goddess. how'd you start fapping to her? Do things for her now?

Nah that's some chick I went to school with. And no it's from my keepsafe.

The chicks instagram is anneliese_ if you're interested, she's not private.

Theres about a 5 year age gap between us.

We're pretty close, and I used to take her out all the time when we were younger. I always took photos. Pic related is from about 5 years ago. She went from being so adorable to loving to show off her body. And so sexy.

I've been sucking on her used panties for almost 5 years now. Nothing makes me come like the taste of her filth.

My dream is to serve her in the most humiliating ways possible.

fuck that's awesome. any of her feet? Have you gotten hard around her? Give her massages? What about paying for her stuff?

None of her feet. But I sniff her shoes and jerk off with her socks on my cock pretty often.

I buy her lots of stuff because I have a pretty decent job. I've probably spent around 2k on her this year already.

I do get hard around her sometimes, but I always flip it up into my waistband to hide it, so she doesn't notice.

She has her own bathroom that only she uses (she's very adamant about it). Sometimes I sneak in there after she's just used it and lick the seat.

You should start paying for her more. Tell her you're offering to run any errands she wants you to and any shopping she wants you to do.

Have her as your phone background so you can tell her how much you care about her.

wish your dream would come true.

Beta AF