Normies will defend this

>normies will defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dab_(dance)
jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/The-Exodus-Does-archaeology-have-a-say-348464
youtube.com/watch?v=zV0GPphqsdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was he used as a paint brush?

LOOK AT MY DAB

That's an American thing fuck off yuros

>friendly reminder that Cam hit the dab and lost the owl
>friendly reminder that Dabo Sweeney hit the dapb and lost the cfb natty
>friendly reminder that Steph Curry hit the dab and lost the finals
>friendly reminder that the dab is cursed, and anyone that hits it will ultimately lose at the final and biggest stage.

80m worth of talent so yeah

Pogba did the dab and got BTFO in the champions league

this is cultural appropriation and pogba is racist. he is only allowed to do a traditional congolese dance and not appropriate from african-american culture.

me in red on the right doing it backwards

Really makes you think, uh ?

I don't get it.

What is this shit? What does it even mean?

WE

really makes you think , doesn't it ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dab_(dance)

I learned something today.

>The Dab is a dance in which the dancer simultaneously drops the head while raising an arm and the elbow in a gesture that has been noted to resemble sneezing.
>resemble sneezing
>sneezing

And this is considered cool?

it's the new Hitler gruss

WUZ

KAAANGS

KANGZ

Like any other dance move, it looks a lot cooler when performed by black people

Dat nigga have Tutankhamun as a stand.

pogba think he slick..........

what is this gesture
still havent gotten a full explanation

someone can tell me where the "really makes you think" and "HOWEVER" meem come from?

It's a cool move populated by niggers and now every fuccboi below the age of 17 tries to act cool like them.

AND SHEEEEEIIIIIIT

Underrated post desu

>Pretending you are reacting to a concentrated dose of THC

R8 no h8

Me in yellow.

The Egyptians enslaved the Jews
Really makes you think

>still trying to push that myth in the year 2016

REEEEE DABBING IS AN AMERICAN MEME FUCK OFF YUROS

>he doesn't hit the dab
GIT GIT GIT GRRRRRRRRAAAAAAW

It's in the old testament. If that's not real then so is Christianity

Jesus christ. The meme rumours of our meme media can be true for all I care. Even though they are bullshit I do hope he goes to Halal since that's the kind of team this cancer would fit in best

>white "people"

smdh

>This flag
>This cuck

It's not actually true, it's a founding myth of the Israelites that even Jewish scholars accept didn't actually happen.

lol i love how they try to justify the newest pop-culture trend by implying their ancestors did something similar too and that they're only continuing the tradition

>Half of the old testament is based on that story
>Jewish scholars accept it didn't happen
Jesus Christ goy

jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/The-Exodus-Does-archaeology-have-a-say-348464

No record beyond the bible, not in Egyptian or any other history.

No evidence of Jews in Egypt, infact there is even evidence of Jewish settlement in Israel pre-dating the supposed time of Exodus.

It is a myth, many peoples have retarded founding myths. Get over it.

The "sneezing" it simulates is actually the reaction to taking a dab (concentrated marijuana).

Roy Williams also hit the dab and got cucked in March Madness championship

>MFW I have a hipster league kickball game today and I'll be dabbin on everybody

C A N C E R

OH SHIT! JEWS BTFO.

THE WHOLE THING WAS A LIE!!!1!

JUST LIKE >MUH JEWISH BOXERS

youtube.com/watch?v=zV0GPphqsdE

>shameless

I will never ever ever understand how THIS became the cool dance move. At least the NaeNae dance was funny when done right.

Also the whole fact that it's made by some kids who went to a highschool near mine and about smoking "dabs" and no one fucking knows that.

>List of Jews in sports

>Sandy Koufax
>Julian Edelman
>Amare
>....

reddit

Jesus man, that's rough.

One time I saw nudes of a girl I went to high school with, and no one believed me. This world is fucked up.

>One time I saw nudes of a girl I went to high school with, and no one believed me.

>TFW you saw a crush of yours from high school on asssmoothie.net

this happened to me all the time back when IsAnyoneUp or whatever still existed. seen 1-2 girls I know on here, one of them was posted all the time (like 6 years ago), now she has a bunch of tattoos and posed for suicide girls (looks worse now desu)

you don't smoke dabs. You do dabs

dabbin too much call me wax payne

wow, I guess I'm a #cruzmissle now...

>actually taking pride in this

BLACKED

The funniest part is the aren't even using their real ancestors, they try to steal Egyptians as their ancestors because they know deep down that there is zero to be proud of with sub-Saharan African culture at any point in history

What the fuck is a dab?

Nigger-tier drug (hash oil)

>white people

You fuckers have a rich culture and history. Why must you try to do this dumb nigger shit? It just makes you look even dumber.

>black people

literally this

Because nu-males

I'm a #DabDodger now

First one is from Reddit shills trying to blue pill Sup Forums for compensation. It is often used in conjunction with the #CruzMissile meme

because of the electric jew

Is this the official pose Americans assume to get a quick nap in every time there's an adbreak in football? Looks very effective.

top kek

you have to keep in mind that the US has never really had its own culture. I mean, it's a former British colony that's been developed throughout its history by immigrants

as such, black American culture has taken over because it's the only culture that was really developed in the United States

Gun culture mah man

>welfare collection and shucking and jiving
>culture

Ginger girl at centre is literal me

Oh look, lonely virgins on the internet whining about what "normies" do
Pls have sex

Oh look, it's the neckbeard pretending to be a normie that likes doing nigger shit. Go actually have sex please.

people discussing on the internet, please have sex

t. angry triggered virgins

t. Neckbeard projecting

t. seething angry virgin (probably watches nip cartoons)

t. actually watches chinese cartoons

>not dabbing with your friends ironically in the club

Lmao

saw Diplo yesterday, he mixed in this song. You can probably guess how everyone reacted to it.

Eat shit autists, normies ftw

the US has always had its own culture, faggo.

Whats weird is its from doing drugs, yet normie faggots are dabbing on the Morning Show and kids are doing it and shit.

Really cant wait until this society collapses. And its happening in the next 20 years whether anyone likes it or not

>that redpilled kid in the yellow shirt

the West has its own very distinct culture. the East probably had their own culture once, but all the wops and potato niggers settled down there after getting off the boat.

Black American culture has things that go back to pre-slavery days, fampai

Hip Hop was invented by Caribbean immigrants, not American ex-slaves

What, like our southern culture which is regarded as racist?

Only culture that isn't derided after which it slowly decays into obscurity is minority culture.

The majority is hated in every western country.

A lot of shit out here is Mexican in origin, which is itself a mix of Spanish, Native, and other immigrant groups

Tacos al Pastor are Moorish

dank as fuck la

Black people have always gotten ahead in this country through entertaining Whites

Cant be fucked to post the link but if you guys want to more cultural appropriation watch the Watch Me Whip choir vid

Mexicans and Natives aren't immigrants you dumb redditshit, they are Americans and their culture is American. they used to own the West.

Do you mean Europe still has a culture? Yeah.

America doesn't have a culture outside of ghettos though.