Some terrorist shooting a shit-ton of innocent people won't stop me from buying a gun and enjoying them for what they...

Some terrorist shooting a shit-ton of innocent people won't stop me from buying a gun and enjoying them for what they are to me. Faggots need to stop shitting on my financial investments towards my hobby and just realize capitalism will trump all.

Gun reform won't do shit when guns are already being obtained illegally. This will only leave those who want to get guns for legitimate defensive purposes unarmed.

Mateen's gun was bought ONLY after he passed tests that would be in Obama's new reform.

Mateen was already working in a security firm with a license for a firearm in a security operator's capacity.

Mateen's ex says he was abusive.

Mateen's ex-coworkers gave statements that the security firm they worked alongside in would not terminate Mateen when they knew Mateen was creating a toxic work environment with his ideals he ranted about.

Mateen began stalking coworkers and their families when said coworkers gave him any argument for his ideals.

Mateen's father has been close with several high-ranking politicians in the past.
Stop being so fucking fearful of political correctedness, you shitstains.

If anything, stop bitching about your shitty idealistic dreams about gun reform and just start profiling. You shitfuckers are making things far more complicated than they need to be just because you don't like calling a Muslim Extremist just that. Because that'll hurt their feelings and make them feel unwanted or some shit.
Rebuttal?

Other urls found in this thread:

g4s.us/en-US/
youtu.be/IULSD8VwXEs
army.togetherweserved.com/army/servlet/tws.webapp.WebApp?cmd=ShadowBoxProfile&type=Person&ID=102761
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-26402367
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seems like tyrion upgrade from a crossbow

I have no problem calling Muslim extremists what they are. I still think the only reason anybody buys guns is because they give dumb dudes boners. Have fun with your guns, I hope you feel really cool when you go to the range

I bet hes a fucker to hit. Imagine an army of dwarves, theyd have the upper edge

Maybe he will finally get a dragunov from daenerys

Terror dwarfs will be a little problem to fight

Don't you mean lower edge

Most underrated post 2016

Syrians behead always their fiends

This is really edgy

I feel pretty fucking cool. Not going to lie.

As for him being dumb, there was obviously something that Mateen said in his interview or some survey he took for the security firm he worked for that they liked. I know people in that industry. They don't employ dumb shits.

BY THE WAY... The company that Mateen worked for is called G4S Security Company.

g4s.us/en-US/

House Isis
Jihad is coming

he could have killed twice as many with an explosive.

Explosives are banned.

the death toll was minimalised.

If guns were banned what would of been his option? a knife?

what would the death toll have been with a knife?

>Gun reform won't do shit when guns are already being obtained illegally.

Explosives can be obtained illegally. why did he use a gun when explosives could have killed more?

Is it because retarded people always take the easiest option, the most easily obtainable weapon?

Realistically? I believe many more could have been taken out with just a knife.

Crowded and loud club.

Densely populated.

He could have probably cut down many if he was smart about it before rising an alarm.

Though guns have the fear factor. They have the loud bangs and a history that the media and liberals alike love immediately relating to violence when there's been equally more good that they've helped create for those in the world who wish to be part of society.

That's what Mateen wanted. He wanted ears, eyes and fear.

The only difference would have been in decibels most likely. Not in casualties.

>because getting an illegal gun is totally impossible
>because there aren't millions of illegal guns already floating around

You literally have zero logic to stand on.

gun grabber schills out in force this am

he could have walked in with a can of gasoline and burnt every faggot to a crisp, ban gasoline and lighters

He also used a bomb dipshit, they authority's disarmed it.

>implying you wont be arrested carrying a jerry can of petrol around at 2am in the nightclub district.

well hes the biggest faggit in that club that night, for not detonating it himself then.

>Maybe he will finally get a dragunov from daenerys

not
>Maybe he'll finally get a Dragunov danaerys

How bout you stop talking like a cuck faggot and use your guns... Pick a muslim shoot repeat then you maybe make a point

>Implying you're dumb enough to use a jerrycan and not just a few smaller sodacans filled with gasoline and styrofoam to make napalm then easily hide them in your jacket

Yeah man walk into mosque open fire show what ya guns can do instead of talking crap

whats ya point
all i hear is fuckwit yanks going ma gunz ma gunz yet you do fuck all with em except shoot up schools how bout you use em on the enemy ?

you are right time to equal the field
we can do what they do yanks are just to scared to do it as usual all talk and no walk

I'm calling you dumb. It's apparently much worse than I thought since you didn't pick up on it. You feeling cool and strong when you shoot a gun is not worth people getting shot all the fucking time. Getting a gun is for people who have a childish need to feel strong. Either that or they're used to kill people, which is kind of a result of the same thing. Grow up

USA land of the chicken

Its a war you dumbass what ya waiting for
someone else to win it for ya ?

the day is coming
they will build a nuke and hiroshima you
and you will stand around like 9/11 going omfg etc
grow a backbone ffs

America we need you to stop being a cuck
dont repeat ww2 and come in after its over
take a stance and win it now
you have the ability you definately have the firepower
what are you waiting for ???

Meh sounds like a small problem

Not saying you're wrong. But the police are even better equipped than that. Civilians can't compete with the military grade vehicles they're donated every year from excess military funding

Actually, by that time, automatic weapons already existed.

Another fucktard heard from.

Why would America do that? Whenever America goes in and tried to decisively end some bullshit (and for their own interests of course but that's literally something everyone does), everyone gets pissy about it and says America is a huge bunch of motherfuckers. Just look at all the "Amerifuck" threads. Constantly demonizing them and then crying like fucking babes in the woods when they tell you to fuck off. I'm not even from the US and I can see that's a load of bullshit.

All of you are like the feminist cancer that's plaguing the western world. They're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

My CCW exists to protect me and mine. I hope I never have to use it but I am prepared to if necessary. Its because of the recent violent attacks that I feel the need to carry one, I refuse to be a victim without fighting back.

I have larger firearms at home to make sure that nobody, including the government or some Isis fuckboi, can take my weapons from me. That is why we have the second amendment in the first place. I really hope that this doesn't lead to any drastic legislation.

youtu.be/IULSD8VwXEs
Jokes on you, dumb liberal fuckboy cunt bitch, go lean over for some more mudslimes.

I'd buy you a gun as a gift. Everyone should have at least 1.

> comparing noble indians how got their countries stolen to muh american fag with his gun

Don't fool yourself kiddo.

All the more reason to better arm myself

There's a war going on in USA ? Tell me wise man, where ?

What is this even trying to say

hello the punisher, I can't fight the police will you use your guns to fight the sandniggers, the niggers, the police and eventually your mom ?
I think you are really clever when you're holding that gun

Of course guns are for killing. I get a gun so that I can kill if I need to. That's the fucking point.

If he attacked when there was loud music in a dark crowd? I think he could've gotten twice as many if he would have stabbed the neck, moved on, stabbed the neck move on, stabbed the neck, moved on. He could've at least gotten twenty doing it this way but he'd have to be hella fast.

If you admit that, you admit that you can't allow the people to have a gun, as everyone isn't a professional with good intentions, and having a gun to defend against these fucktard is even worse.

Nope. That's not a movie. He would have killed two or three, injured some, and got rekt by the police or even some big guard.

Oh and he probably wouldn't have been caught if he did it this way. If he'd gotten twenty then left quickly they would have just marked it as a serial killer and tried to downplay it, it wouldn't be covering the national headlines for long. Once the attention died down he could've done that type of thing again. If a clubs so insecure that you can sneak multiple guns in then you bet your ass you'll be able to drop some faggots with a knife without others noticing.

>Big guard
Oh you mean the keen guard that stopped him from sneaking an assault rifle in?

I am willing to bet that there are a few samefags here, and in willing to bet more that all of these people live in countries in Europe that are currently accepting Muslims.

yup, that big old dude who didn't think twice when letting enter some faggot faced sandnigger enter.

I am only these two first

when are people going to understand that people don't kill people

box cutters kill people

ITT: Gunfags bang their drums about guns until all of Murca looks like webM related.

It means that civilians can be as equally armed as the military, which at that time was muskets. The ammendment was mostly created so that average civilians can protect themselves from Big Government.

>tyranny
How about no, taxes =/= tyranny

>Its not like a respected and powerful government has ever stooped to using violence to enforce horrible acts in the past before. That's crazy! The United States would never violate my trust! Never! Also terrorism is a meme and would swiftly be put down by my powerful and omniscient government. Nope I should just give up any means to defend myself if such a situation was to occur.

Hey delusional fuck, just rationalize this shit :

Without a gun = Melee attacks, must be very strong, if you intend to do victims you must know some form of martial art and there is no ranger kills. I'll make up a big number, let's say you could kill 20 people. (Show me someone who did more in a mass murder without any gun)

With a gun = lololol am faggot who bought a gun for 500 dollars shooting everywhere everyone dead

STILL no one has brought up a SINGLE rebuttal for the Crowder video.

Bet if that fags had guns they would have akbhared dat boi

People are going to arm themselves no mater what you do. I just want to make sure if it comes down to it I have the bigger stick so that I'm the one who walks away.

Tell me how you're going to fight MURICA with that gun of yours when you'll see how corrupt the government is. I need a new copy pasta anyway.

7xP4PKJr on pastebin website.

Like this

You know that's wrong. But oc if you governement cuts the guns and doesn't kill the black market this is going to be a real rape for the citizens, you're right about that.

Yes, if the people in out society maintain the dim intellect they stand so proudly beside, then capitalism will trump all. G'night.

What are you referring to ??

Sure they can build it. It has already been shown that with enough effort you can make a working nuclear bomb just from publicly available documents. The trick is getting it over wherever you want to nuke

they really believe that shit on the other side of the atlantic?

HAHAHAHAHAHAA what...... You think after he stabbed one or two people and they fell screaming to the ground covered in blood, nobody would notice? You think he couldve done that? Someone screencap please

>It has already been shown that with enough effort you can make a working nuclear bomb just from publicly available documents.

What do you mean "it has been shown." Somebody asserts that is not the same as "it has been shown, who, specifically, has proved that by building one?

A concept lost on most people

>me and mine

Stopped reading right there

I'll look for it but I read about the US government doing a study or experiment I'm not sure what this would be called really. But basically they turned a couple teams of scientists loose and using just publicly accessible information one of the teams were able to construct a working nuke

I don't want to fight America, I don't want to kill my fellow Americans, and hopefully they don't want to kill me. But I'll be dammed if I let my country become corrupt enough to come after its citizens and not at least try and fight back

what about homemade bombs
what about chemical attacks
what about arson
what about the fact that a sufficiently sharp katana can be smuggled as easily as a rifle and in a situation like a night club you could easily kill or severely maim 20 people

its all bullshit man. id rather die to a gun.

Oh ignorant child, many "explosive" chemicals are not illegal or banned. IE : tannerite, chemical fertilizer, black powder, tnt, PROPANE, GASOLINE.

>I ignored you
Cool way to add to the discussion

Wow, well said. A very educated, objective, logical remark. We should definitely put down our dicks, cut off our balls, and follow you into submission. You go first.

Originally white meat

You speak English. You're welcome.

Found a little bit on it. It was called the Nth Country Experiment. Early 60s by the US government to determine the difficulty in designing, not building as I had thought, a nuclear weapon using only unclassified information and basic technical support. It took about 3 years but the team did manage to design a viable weapon

That is not even a question, you're asking me to re-think my position because they're other ways I could die. Well no, I'd still rather ban guns, that makes the most obvious and easy choice out of the game, terrorist will have to follow chemistry lessons to kill.
Plus let's assume I didn't say what's before this sentence and let's just see in comparaison;
They will never do as much as a gun, a simple 9mm, which can load 6 to 30 bullets.

But anyway, you can't just justify the existence of guns by saying that there's other way to get killed.

I agree with you user.
While i do feel gun control is needed, there is no way to do it without impeding on our constitutional rights...unfortunately for us, the guns being used in all of our most recent shootings were obtained legally. I agree something has to be done, but in reality, nothing can.

That dude in front in metal as fuck:
army.togetherweserved.com/army/servlet/tws.webapp.WebApp?cmd=ShadowBoxProfile&type=Person&ID=102761

>no one hazgunz
>no one hazknives
>no one hazweapons
>we bongland now
>Jamal needs money for booze
>grabs a sizable stick from local wooded area
>beats elderly man to death for money
>beats pregnant women to death for money
>but yeah they should have totally just called the police and had them teleport Jamal to prison
>its not like firearms would have helped papi and prego fight back

4. Sidearm, carbine, main battle rifle, 2nd main battle rifle for ur pussy neighbor to use after he realizes the police are shooting at him, not bad guys. This a police state. Goobermint orchestrates these well publicized terrorist attacks in order to instill fear and hate. It's works well on amerucan audience with short attention span, and jealousy and hatred on the tips of their tongues.

We have the constitutional right to bear arms, yes.

What arms?

In the time this was written firearms were flintlock, faulty, inaccurate and clumsy to use. Guns have evolved tremendously in the time since the 2nd amendments writing and I feel laws surrounding guns should evolve as well. There is no perfect solution, there never will be.

This happened to Jews in Europe WW2, IRAQIS IN late 90's, countless other societies/ethics/natives throughout history. Easier to pacify people when they have no choice but to do what they're told.

Nice fake argument

> Well at least Jamal isn't pointing a gun right in between the old man's eyes. And will never do, you will never fear to be shot in a weird alley
> "Let's not call the police, the people trained and working for the security of the nation, give the old man and the pregnant woman an ak-47 and let them do their biz why you want oppression ? you want the government to turn down on us ?" - murican
> Not mentioning pepper spray, a scream for help, a taser gun, and every other way to make the young Jamal flee

That is metal as fuck. Literally demoman.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-26402367

>implying I wouldn't call the police and shoot Jamal
>being beaten to death > being shot to death
>a gunshot is quieter than a scream
>you forgot Jamal can get pepperspray too
>oh wait no he can't ,no one can. The government took it away from everyone so noweaponz

This is what I'm saying friend. History shows us what happens when we give up our rights.

lol nice, 6 terrorists, 130 injured, 30 dead (again for 6 people)

I'm impressed, but given the context that's totally okay by me. 6 killers were mass slaughtering people, 6 fucking killers.
Now give Omar a knife and bring him anywhere you want, unless he became a serial killer instead of a mass murderer, we'll calculate his best ratio based on your info (which another context but why not you seem so happy to have found this link)
He would have done 6 dead, and at best 45 injured.

So ? How is that proving your point faggot ?