Give me some jokes about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP is faggot.

He's better looking than you.

Thanks

That's not a fucking joke.

How many people have to be shot by extremist muslims before Obama uses the words, "radical islam"?

All of them.

religion of peace

Did you hear about the Muslim who went to the gay bar? He ordered everyone a round of shots.

It is the religion of peace.

Peace through conquer.

kek

Omar "AR in the gay bar" Mateen
Omar "Suck a man's cock, meet my glock" Mateen
Omar "Adam and Steve, meet Smith and Wesson" Mateen

TOP KEK

>newfag detected

Guy with 2 hand clocks is obviously insane.

omfg

how do you turn a fag straight?

>put a Muslim at the front door with an AR15 and every fag runs straight for the exit

>my sides

So bell.

A muslim walks into a bar and says to the barman "Can I have.....................................a drink please". The barman says "Why the long pause?" The muslim says "Sorry I was busy loading my Glock".

Thats not it, dont twist it. The correct joke:

"A muslim walks into a gay bar and orders shots for everyone."

kek

Sand nigger

That's so cringe.

A faggot walks into a mosque and says to the Imam, "Can I order..................... penis penis penis?" The Iman says why the long pause and the faggot goes, get this... this is the funny part, omfg so funny... here it comes you ready? Its killer make sure you're seated... here it is. And I give to you, the punchline. He said I took the long pause because I was busy stroking my penis!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did you hear about pride month in Flordia? I heard it went off with a bang.

should have said
"can i have.................................................50 shots please?" "why the long pause?" "i had to count how many rounds this clip could hold"

I like it

Funniest shit I've seen on it so far
>pic related

Can someone do something with mcree from Overwatch and using his ultimate at the club? Photoshop his face on it.

Why do homosexuals have sex with other homosexuals? because they are gay!

A muslim walks into a gay bar and gets so excited he shoots his load over 49 guys.

A muslim walks into a gay bar in Florida and is shot because it was secretly a NRA meeting badumptiss.

49 keks

A muslim...
BOOM!!!

religion of peace.

How many gays does it take to kill a muslim?

Fucking brilliant

>Omar "Akbar at the gay bar" Manteen

my sides

Let me shoot you at the gay bar gay bar gay bar.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI

i got 49 problems

and the fags aint one

magazine, not clip idiot. lrn2difference

you sure the idea wasn't to get your silly ass to read the whole thing? dunn been trolled hows it feel to have my intellectual dick rape your shallow ass now homo? hahahahaha winning.

i knew that

yep you won all right

69 get

Omar Manteenie shoots guys who like weenie
He pulls out two Glocks on men that like cocks

It's like Sup Forums stalemate. Sandnigger, 49 faggots. Which do I hate more arrrhhhhggg.

you want a joke ?
sand niggers are evolved
>lolololololol