About how much would this cost to get made ?

About how much would this cost to get made ?

500+

a few grand to get it done well, probably.

About 18 years and 245K. You would have to find a woman to have sex with first though.

You'll need to sacrifice your firstborn son and sell your daughter to a nasty old man.

Allready had sex so I'm good I guess

hmm i thought you need to eat an infant and suffocate a kitten to hail our one and only lord the ice cream man

this tattoo is absolute shit

never going to look that black...
tattoo fag here

no u

Trust me no how matter how good it looks when u pay....10 years later. All rhat detail will be gone. And with a solid cilor youre gonna be lookin to cover up that big black blob....

Unless u walk around with your arm in the air its gonna be upside down anyways

the price will vary depending on the artist but definitely less than $100

I have tattoos more than 20 years old, and no.. if they're well made, the detail won't blur. Of cause they'll fade, but so will everything else -that's just the way things goes, but what you're saying ain't true, bro.

Ye I would like to simplify it a bit so I don't that much loss in detail over the years

kek

Not arguing. A good tat will definately ladt longer. But the details in those limbs. And with no color to star with...it wull look no where near cool after 10 years..unless u never ever go in the sun. Or gain weight. Or get injured. Or luve a life....those small limbs will become smoke

Ye I think this is photoshop or a fuckload of filters but I know black tattos look

Thx for the back-up m8

let_s be honest, no matter if u have tattoos, ull look like shit anyways if you're older

Hmm I guess I could throw in some colours :/

Your dignity

would white work maybe to make it "pop" a bit more?

just dont. tattos are not worth it

why don't you just buy a painting of trees and birds. you don't need to have it on your body.