You can't refute this

You can't refute this

>can't refute this
>because I provided no facts to refute other than his name

america deserved what happened

>butthurt neckbeard retarded faggot
you guys are ridiclulous

americans are just plain stupids

buy a military assault rifle in a supermarket..
you deserve it

He killed 49, not 50

And of course, if there were gun reform, he would have never done what he did - in fact, he would be a really good guy.

>implying freedom is free.

He was NOT the only shooter.

>stupids
Hmmmmmm

So tell me how well France's gun laws stopped ISIS...
Had a single person in that club been carrying, this would have been prevented. The only gun reform we need is to let more good people have them.

And where did he buy this "military- grade assault rifle with high-capacity magazine" from?

just don't sell guns to Muslims, they are pretty easy to spot

So what your saying is, he was on a terror watch list and was still able to buy a gun because the government failed to stop him, so we need the government to make more laws? Right. Ok. Sure. So the next goat fucker makes a bomb and kills every faggot in the bar, not just 50.

And you still haven't provided any facts to refute. Kys

no official record of him being unstable. ex-wife only said he beat her after the fact. never reported it. No criminal record. Never investigated by the FBI, they "had taken an interest in him but he was never the target of a specific FBI investigation"

So, basically, the first two points are mute because any background check would not have found those things out since his ex-wife never pressed charges and there is no record of him being mentally unstable. The third point is simply untrue.

Omar "See a fag, empty the mag" Mateen.

He fought faggotry and once again showed us that its way too easy to kill a bunch of people, atleast in the USA.

>provided facts
do you not watch the news?

he killed 49.
the 50th death was him.
>refuted

he didnt even give a name retard

lol

right, they dont tell people because they wouldnt want to scare them.
And good thing ALL the media is on board with this too.

dumbass.

gun brabber schills out in force this mornin

yes he was. Orlando pd has addressed that rumor

There's no argument against gun reforms. All you neckbeard faggots say "but I need muh guns for muh protections". When has that ever helped any mass shooting situation? Granted, taking guns way wouldn't stop gun crime but there is no denying it'd lower it. You don't NEED guns, if you're so fascinated with combustion then go light a match or some shit.

>So tell me how well France's gun laws stopped ISIS...
>Had a single person in that club been carrying, this would have been prevented. The only gun reform we need is to let more good people have them.

american retards literally think this and see nothing wrong. i hope the next terrorists kills all the white men

Because guccimennequin said so? Lol

>1

Yeah i dont think we do OP. FUCK OFF this is america it cant be done.

"military-grade"? I thought full-auto weapons were banned pretty much every where in the States?

yep this will make guns less available. it's impossible to dispute it a tthis point. we need to keep guns out of the hends of nutcases like this

>Islam known to be homophobic
>Isis already making threats against Florida
>Not all Muslims are bad!
>Shoots up gay bar
Still don't think we need to ban Muslims?

>facts
>news

niggers tongue my anus

>three times
>blames guns. not the nsa for monitoring everyone instead of focusing on the crazies

>no questions asked

Bullshit.

Where can i buy an AR-15?
Oh thats right, fucking anywhere.

The government has zero ability to stop someone from buying a weapon even if they're on the terror watchlist. Thank the NRA for that.

He bust a cap in a trap

I'm a britbong so I'm not 100% sure but he had a fully auto rifle which you can't just go and buy can you?
Also plenty of other countries where you can own guns, America is the only one with regular mass shootings, so clearly this is not a problem due to the ownership of guns.
Also also, sauce on "facts" you posted?

>first two points are mute.
>mute.

Moot, you fucking inbred.

Questions are answered, claims are refuted. How the fuck are this retarded?

You can't ban a religion. It's America, dumbfuck.

Savage

Fuck me, my grammar was fucked up there. Hopefully my trips make up for it.

we need to punish the poeple who sold this asshole the gun too. that will make people think twice before just trying to grab some $$

They didn't, but it'd be worse without them.

The word you're looking for is 'moot.'

ban ALL religions or none. that's your choices in america faggot. you don't like it? move the fuck somewhere else.

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

>The only gun reform we need is to let more good people have them.

Soo,.. when, do you reckon, the society is sufficiently saturated with weapons, so that no more shootings will happen? When everybody over the age of 18 has a gun, or 16, or 12?, hell make it a nice and early 5 years old. That will surely stop murders from happening.
Can't wait for it.

ameritards need to go

He had an AR-15, which is semi-auto. He bought it legally. It is just a 5.56 rifle with large magazines.

It is one of the weakest calibers you can buy.

Likely an unregistered gun
fuck off

Underated post and nice dubs checked.

I'm assuming you didn't the referenced post. They CAN'T stop them from buying these weapons. The NRA has their hand in so many politicians pockets atm that nothing will change until some reform happens.

First of all, check'd

Secondly, it wasn't an automatic rifle, semi-automatic. In the US you can obtain an automatic rifle but it requires a class 5 FFL license which basically means the government gets to monitor every single thing in your life.

This is a mudslime problem, not a gun problem. Look at the cities in the US with the strictest gun laws and you'll see they also have the highest crime rates, murder rates, gun violence rates. Conversely, the cities with the most ccw permit holders have the lowest crime rate.

I would also bet money that the nightclub had a big "No Guns Allowed" sign

But he killed homosexuals so it's ok

Why didnt the FBI have abetter handle on this guy uf they knew of him and have all this fucking spy shit on alk our phones and computers.
Hold the FBI responsible

moot is gone, deal with it.

well we need to change that shit. it's that simple. if they can't then we need to allow them to.

Didnt know he was abusive
Didnt know he was unstable
He had no criminal history, are we just supposed to take away peoples rights for suspicions now? The fucking fbi didnt think he was going to do anything thats why they let him go, what the hell would more gun control do

fuck off you dumb limey nig

as opposed to easily buying a gun in mexico and walking it through the open border?

The guys in paris had no problem smuggling assault weapons, and europe has walls

get accused of abuse? of violent acts? guns go away.

He had ties with terrorists and they knew that. Yet he was still able to purchase those weapons legally.

Calling am ar-15 an assault rifle and a standard 30 round mag a "high capacity magazine". Kill yourself you lib loving faggot. That sand nigger is the issue, not the sporting rifle.

so fix that shit too, wtf.

>He had no criminal history, are we just supposed to take away peoples rights for suspicions now?

This is true. The two times the FBI investigated him, he came up clean. He wasn't even on a terrorist watch list, so even if Obama could keep people from buying guns on a terrorist watch list, it wouldn't have stopped this.

Brit fags bitching again! How bout you go get your asses kicked by the Russians again fucking dumbfags!

It's also possible she was confused in the chaos. People thought it was three dudes in the San Bernardino shootings. Also, he could have been using his Muslim magic trick of deception to make it look like it was three of them.

then we need to have it include people suspected of having connections to them. we need some sort of psych evaluation too.

Walmart doesn't sell assault rifles. And they hardly sell the dressed up deer rifle ar15 anymore.

He was the only shooter.

Wasn't there a cop in the club with a gun. There was a gun fight if I'm not mistaken

It was him, Muhammad, and Allah

Anyone can be "suspected" of anything. You need some burden of proof if you want to restrict people of their constitutional freedoms.

He didnt get accused of either

They thought he was safe, they couldve prevented it if they wanted but they didnt becahse they didnt think it was a problem if the fucking government police think you should be allowed to buy guns, you should

Anyone who buys an ar-15 or anything greater than a shotgun or rifle needs to be investigated at length. pscyh evaluations, watched closely. investiagted first when crimes happen.

the people who sell them need to be punished for acts commited with the guns.

let's end this nonsense now.

My question is how did he get into the club with an assault rifle?

ayy lmao

No you can't, the libcucks like to say 'military grade' and 'assault weapon' to denote mainly aesthetic features of a semi-auto rifle, for the sole purpose of drumming up fear reactions.

He DID have connections with terrorists that they knew about.

Millerreport.us has the news for gun reform and how its going to kill the American people come stop by and say hi

France doesn't allow guns.
His conclusion is that shall issue laws, which allow citizens to carry concealed weapons, steadily decrease violent crime. He explains that this result makes sense because criminals are deterred by the risk of attacking an armed victim. As more citizens arm themselves, the danger to criminals increases.

Walk in. If someone stops you, shoot them and keep going.

that's enough for us right now. even just suspected of something and you own guns like this? you will get a visit by the authorities. if you resist, then you get gunned down in your house before you can commit anything like this.

Sporting rifle ?

Fib failed to realize red flags

Still doesn't make it an assault rifle

fix mexico? bruh.

He knew some guy. You aren't guilty by association in America.

Won't make any difference. If shooting little kids at Sandy Hook didn't make amerifags change their laws then 50 fags in florida is no chance. Fuckin idiots.

>You can't refute this

Sure I can. FUCK OFF AND DIE, JEW GUN-GRABBING SCUM. 70 million guns killed NO ONE yesterday.

One programmed psycho is not an excuse to usurp the Second Amendment.

No guys, this is serious, ok?!?

My brother's friend's cousin was there too, and he said there were 10 shooters

TEN SHOOTERS, and one was actually a Bigfoot

This kind of unverified fear-based hearsay is EXACTLY as reliable as the dozens of professional police interviews with eyewitnesses, dont try to deny it

He was a security guard, would have been able to get his hand on a rifle regardless of if they are legal.

Don't inflict a gun reform on the yanks - give them more guns, bigger guns, heavier guns.
If they shoot each other, maybe they won't bomb the rest of the world like they've been doing since effin' 1945.

you're guilty enough to get a full investigation if you then buy guns of any sort. anyone buying these guns need to be reported by the sellers. if they don't, and something like this happens, then the sellers need to get in trouble too.

being on a "watch list" doesn't strip someone of their rights. That would require a trial by a jury of their peers, retard.