What did she mean by this?

what did she mean by this?

Her bf looks like a wimp though

what does that say about dutch men then?

That they are very veminine and dutch women are not so fond of that.

>Dutch guys are very feminine

it means she wants a man from london

the black kid in the wheelchair from malcolm in the middle is all grown up now

That the Dutch are so cuck that they prefer niggers instead of them.

Keep chasin' those jeans

She mean that she is genetical trash and that she want to do a favor to the White Race by removing her genes from our genepool.

It means that she, as an individual in a free society, freely makes her individual choices based on her individual preferences?

What is this thread even supposed to prove? The idea that all Dutch women are coalburners? They are evidently not, and even if they were what're we supposed to do about this? Install a totalitarian regime that assigns husbands and wives on eachother based on dubious parameters?

>dutch women
That's not what she's saying though.

>The idea that all Dutch women are coalburners?
That's the general incentive, yes. Is this your first day on Sup Forums? It's always been kindergarten tier 'lol ur a cuck' memery.

They're more feminine than this hipster black dude. Pretty self explanatory.

lol ur a cuck

>tfw qt russian grill
>tfw no rich well groomed western femoboi ^C

I'm getting the impression that everyone missed the chance to take this shitpost and turn it into an opportunity for laughs, instead deciding to unironically respond with racial insecurity.

Why can't you self loathing fags just have fun?

>and even if they were what're we supposed to do about this? Install a totalitarian regime that assigns husbands and wives on eachother based on dubious parameters?

Well, yes?!
What are you, a cuck?

It means that she feels inferiour for having a black bf and feels the need to rationalize her choice

>tfw qt russian grill
prove it

yeah wtf. He looks feminine and pissweak. That's bullshit on her part if this is a real subtitle. More like she just likes something exotic and will regret it as cultural and location complications come into play, down the line in the relationship, as well as the fading of exoticism. There isn't anything wrong with that but she really shouldn't delude herself otherwise.

>There isn't anything wrong with that
>australicucks

would you really don't think it's wrong, if your sister dated a negro?

>tfw not rich or femoboi

>u fukin racist, non-whites are as dutch as you
>yea, my bf is black because DUTCH are *shitty excuse* :))))

Whores.

ive seen one negro in my entire life. he was short and played soccer, thats about it. I also don't have a sister, i wouldnt give a fuck who she dated if i did have one. Nor do i give a fuck about some random people elsewhere doing it.

I wouldn't give a fuck because I love my sister and want her to be happy. I'd support her absolutely, just like I'm sure she would support me if I married a dark girl, and I mean DARK, like Croatian-wetdreams dark.

>tfw no qt russian gf like katya

>ive seen one negro in my entire life.
that's why you're not racist.

>and want her to be happy
and that's why you shouldn't support her dating a black guy.
domestic violence and divorce between WF/BM relationships are sky high.

Europeans are a bunch of insecure fags lmao