Who are these 2? please ttell me

No idea

are apples oranges?

hurr durr feminim penis. traps are girls hurr durr

really?

Source please

Do they have vaginas? If not, then no.

You seem smart

does it matter? they're still sexy. get over whether or not something is 'gay' or 'straight', and just have fun fapping without all this dumb Christian guilt

Yes ofcourse they are!!
But they are of AMERICAN decent.

i dont really care if they are or arent

they make my dick hard as diamonds so whatever

/thread

>this
>/thread

wasn't the whole point of the term "trap" that they trap straight males into bed by pretending to be girls?

a cute

b u m p

Yes. But people who fap to pictures of traps tend to be dumb.

No, they're faggots that should be killed like all faggots.

No. They are simply people. Obnoxious retarded faggot mentally broken dudes who should probably kill themselves, but still "just people". Let's smarten the fuck up and stop calling things shit it isn't just to please all the special snowflakes. It's time to stop.

Yes
/thread

Nope. If there's a dick it's a dude.

That's like asking if a Cadillac is a Pinto. Traps are not girls, biologically speaking. But they are superior to girls in pretty much every way.

Kind sir, I demand that you retract this slanderous statement! I simply cannot comprehend that you would commit such a preposterous and salacious interjection. I am deeply offended that you would judge me so callously for my desire of the penis of the feminine variety. You shall desist such ludicrousness with immediate effect!

See

Not if the dick is feminine

yh but if its feminine its a chick right?

Is this gay?

Nope. And no matter how much someone tries to pretend or act like they are girls for their own self-assurance, they are just men that grew their hair out and got tit implants. Anyone who likes penises whether masculine or feminine is a faggot. You fantasize about putting your dick in another mans shaved asshole and watch his dick bounce around you are a faggot. Sad truth.

>dick is feminine
>dick is
>dick
How in the fuck is a dick in any way, shape or form "feminine"? I'm legit curious.

MODS

BAN THIS FAGGOT

NO MORE TRAP THREADS

NO MORE DICK/TRIBUTE THREADS

NO MORE FAGGOT THREADS

CLEAN THIS PLACE UP ALREADY

SWING THE BAN HAMMER

FLORIDA NIGHTCLUB TREATMENT FOR FAGS

not at all. Anyone can see that is a hot chick!

>being this much of a newfag
trips fell for b8

>I'm legit curious

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

It has feminine features

Having a vocabulary hastily built using the help of Google doesn't make you smart.

There's no such things as a "feminine penis" and insisting otherwise is stupid.

Not really. But most girls are their own kind of trap.

>newfag detected

Remember the faggot ass boxxy threads, "inferior white man" bait threads, dumb ass atheist bait threads that use the same picture of the girl from never ending story etc.

I cant help but to notice nothing about all the CP on Sup Forums or loli, incest, etc.. So your go for cp but no go for legal traps? Yeah.. Gtfo new fag.

Edgy 12yo detected "Sup Forums is muh safe space!"

6/10 dick is not feminine enough

What about this?

If anyone identifies as a girl, they're a girl. it's just that simple.

take a break from trolling, at least in honor of the victims of the shooting.

bro that's straight up a dude. Look at that jawline.

it's up to all of us to report those threads. you can't just expect 1 person to police all of Sup Forums. grow up.

sauce

whats funny is they all want to "make Sup Forums great again" 99% of them wasnt here when it was nothing but, Traps, CP, Loli, Gore treads every day.

You dear sir are a cretin and a moron. My vocabulary was established long before the invention of the internet, never mind the launch of Google.

>Pretending some of you niggers don't actually think this way.

stfu, we should have a safe board on Sup Forums.

>Is a newfag because doesn't believe penis can be feminine

Nobody is a troll anymore. People say that and mean it. Everybody is legitimately stupid now.

I just love beautiful women!

There IS a safeboard.

The feminine penis thing legitimately started out as a way to troll the squares posting "FAGGOT!!" in the trap threads. Then very few people realized the obvious troll attempt, and serious "discussions" about the legitimacy of "feminine penis". Now we have people who actually use the term "feminine penis" and we still have the retards who never realized in the first place how ridiculous this whole fucking thing is.

>being this much of an idiot
>thinks that the "feminine penis" thing is not b8 any longer
kek'd

i have trap friends and whilst they are all hideous if i was lonely enough, id fuck one, dick attached, and consider myself straight, and it female (feminine cause of its hormone predominancy in its body) and for as long as it stayed palletable and femininely sexy enough (traps done right) id continue to fuck its ass and use its dick to massage my prostate if i really cared about it. for as long as it was hot. and when it wasnt. id kick it to the curb like nobodies business like it was milk past its expirey date and not blink twice at my own sexuality as straight.

like this tier would be a 1 on my scale the rest wouldnt enter it

and i fuck ugly chicks too so yeah its all comparable, its definitely a huge negative for them, born male. but if they are cute enough, yeah... dont really care about dick really dicks better then a hole/big stinky meat lump of wound between there legs.

NO HOMO

Nah, I remember the days with the funny ass greentexts, Sup Forums working together to do some funny shit to other people and the times when OP would fuck up really bad and come to Sup Forums to ask for help, making his problem worse.

When it's threat level is lower than 1.

Linetrap has been here longer than most, she was around when i started coming here 06ish.
It's called tumblr, dear.

Sauce?

how do you actually tell if the penis is feminine or not?

It isn't. It was, but then it became a defense.

Name of the pink haired one?

Where's a good place to meet traps? Do I have to move to sanfransico or something lol?

To bad those trap/trap lovers wrist bands never took off.

When you see it, you will know

That 1 on your scale is a real female

this literally isnt gay

It's literally delicious.

This.
I'm trying to figure out how the fuck male genitalia can be feminine. It makes no sense. A penis is a penis is a penis.

more

i know but im saying it would have to look like this with a dick to be comparable to like an ugly but still doable chick born XX,

its a huge disadvantage but its not an absolute.

just has to be cute and and a few other qualifiers

Purge all poofs

fuck that's hot

Are you just retarded?
Feminine and masculine are descriptors of form and aesthetic, not content.

Of course they're girls, otherwise I'd be gay for being attracted to them and that's impossible since I'm one of the straightest guys in the world

thank you!
See, this guy gets it!

is this accurate?

What's her name?

Yup