Hey muricans

hey muricans,
eurofag here.

what's wrong with hillary?

in the first place, trump seems to be a big joke and entirely unable to be a decent precident.
on the other side i see a lot of hate against clinton.
the biggest criticism seems to be, that she is constantly lying.

could you please provide some incidents were she provable lied?

also i didn't understand the whole email thing. what exactly happened?

i'm honestly curious and neither trump nor hillary supporter, but would like to see your impressions regarding hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sDr2NJPv8kE
youtube.com/watch?v=BizU-u7RPcY
youtube.com/watch?v=b3oTYYTd1F4
youtube.com/watch?v=UjZufT7RPDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How much do they pay you to shill? I've been thinking to get in on that.

>shill?
wtf is "shill"?

seriously i'm just interested in this whole topic.
i see a lot of people hating clinton and i want to understand why, where she is lying and so on.

she is literally the most corrupt candidate in Americas history. if she becomes president america is going to be like mexico

Hilary had an email scandal where she exchanged government information on private servers so she went undetected. She has lied and covered up about what shes sent and paid google to make searches avoid predictive searching "hilary clinton email scandal" and "hilary clinton crimes".

If someone else were to do what she did with the emailing of government information under the radar they would've been immediately arrested.

>she is literally the most corrupt candidate in Americas history
some examples please.

also i read some stuff about rapings from bill clinton. is that just bullshit or does that really happened?

>Hilary had an email scandal where she exchanged government information on private servers so she went undetected.

to whom did she echange such information? what information?
was it not just stupidity and IT-illiterate doing this?

On mobile, so I can't really pull up links.

Anyway, The whole rape thing is probably true, since the monica scandal sorta blew the Clinton administration up.

All it takes is a a simple Google search of 'hillary Clinton corruption / scandals"

Then again something might not show up since she's paid Google to take that stuff of search lists before

She`s the definition of two faced and corrupt.

That's pretty much it.

Now Trump may be worse, seeing as he's incompetent, narcissistic and technically a fascist, but I'm still so fucking tired of voting for "the lesser evil" once again

I probably will, but i can see why Trump has an appeal to some as he will crush our pseudo-democracy for good. His presidency will be so mindboggingly terrible that whatever comes after must be radically different

The muricans that think she is corrupt are a product of 25 years of smear campaigns by Republicans.

It's to the point where people just assume what they hear about her now.

She has been under the highest amount of scrutinize for nearly 3 decades.

A good example you'll hear is, "hurrr durrr emails". She opted to use her own, more secure, email servers. Yes, it was a breach of the Departmental policy, but not illegal. It's like if you break a rule at your work. You might get written up, but no one is going to bring you up on criminal charges. However, I hear on a daily basis how some people are absolutely certain she will be going to jail.

In reality, she is probably the most qualified person to ever run for that office.

Real murrican here.

No, no it won't. There was much more of this Armageddon rhetoric when Obama was running.

People were so sure he was gunna come get ur guns...

OP is either a shill or bait. Hillary Clinton is a career criminal.

Trump may not be flawless, but let me make one thing clear...

The ONLY reason Donald Trump is being misrepresented, attacked and slandered by the controlled media and political operatives online is because he's the only real threat to Hillary Clinton (the planned replacement puppet for Obama) being handed the Presidency.

Furthermore, I happen to know for a fact that Trump is largely playing a role and acting controversial as a political tactic. Making ‘brash’ statements is part of his game, as a way of throwing out ‘red meat’ to attract mainstream GOP voters. In other words, he’s just selling meatloaf to a meatloaf crowd.

Trump actually knows WAY MORE than he lets on, and he knows he’s in danger. However, his intent is to win and save the country; and he knows that can’t be done without playing the game of politics.

This has all been confirmed by high-level insiders that know him well behind the scenes, such as Jerome Corsi and Roger Stone.

This video explains things better than I could. I implore you all to watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sDr2NJPv8kE

It isn't that "it's maybe somebody else" the FBI is doing a criminal investigation on her, and all leads currently point to her hiding confidential emails. The citizens and govt only found out after some of it was leaked online. It's a big nono and against federal law to do this stuff. She could face A LONG Time in jail if she FBI convicts her. She refuses to do anything about the emails and hasn't complied with the Govt.

Nobody really gives a shit about the emails. It's about sucking up to wallstreet and lobbyists (which, sadly, is legal) and flipping her stance on every issue several times over. She even fakes her accent if she thinks it'll get her more votes.

Alex Jones? really? conspiracy fag

The emails are the least of her crimes.

The person slandering Trump is Trump.

Just listen to his bullshit for a minute. No anti-Trump campaign needed

It doesn't matter who the exchange was with, what matters is that she was storing classified materials on an unclassified server compromising the safety of the information. If she was some regular military fag and had classified materials on a personal unclassified computer she'd have immediately been courtmarshalled and sent to Leavenworth.

This is just so wrong. She opted to use her own servers, because at the time hers were more secure. Also, it wasn't against the law, and she clearly notified everyone in advance she was doing this (notice the lack of complaints at the time).

Later on, it was made official about the servers that position would have to use...after the fact.

Again, violating Departmental procedures does not equate to violating the law.

If I was American, I'd vote for Trump...
Then move to Canada and watch what happens.

she is corrupt and offers no remedy to the blight that has stolen americas democracy

Attacking Alex Jones and repeating the "conspiracy theorist" line you've been fed, doesn't change reality.

>OP is either a shill or bait.

no i'm not. can't /b just finally stop this bait-bullshit?
i am just curious and opinions (as you see in this thread) are highly different. i'm glad you wrote your point of view, it is hard for me (as a non-murican) to really get an impression of both candidates. thus, i asked you.

I dont like her because she can never keep her shit together. Whenever something becomes popular she jumps on the bandwagon and acts like she has been driving the whole time. Then when opinion changes again she insists she was against it all along. I'd take Trump over her just for the spontaneity.

those are some pretty sick sources you posted. definitely not just spouting the things you read about in memes on facebook

>Just listen to his bullshit for a minute
Translation - "just listen to what the trained liars on MSNBC and the other controlled networks, say that he said".

You're furthering my case. Wake up.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. There is so much misinformation here just assume that none of it is true.

Your first statement, "Hillary Clinton is a career criminal". I don't think that term means what you think it does.

This is why intelligent people outside of the US are getting wrong information.

Then you post an Alex Jones link....

trump is a racist authoritarian lunatic who will destroy the system and go down in flames....clinton will maintain the status quo

maybe the status quo is worse in the long run though, thats the only valid reason to vote for trump

Now I believe you, and I apologize.

As a person who spends hours a week researching this stuff, it can be hard to believe others when they apparently aren't informed on what's happening.

Heh. Saved

do you actually think i have the patience to list out sources, this is Sup Forums, not an academic essay...christ

she left soldiers to die in benghazi for fucks sake she has a ton of deaths on her head.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but Alex Jones is not a credible source. He is a conspiracy theorist.

Posting a da Vinci quote does not help your argument.

No, listen to the actual guy. There's no one that can quite mimic his incoherent idiotic rants good enough so you have to get them straight from the source

Oh shit. Does this mean Bill Clinton fucked an underage girl?

>hurr durr its a conspiracy

You know theres fucking videos of him being an idiot right? And plenty

To thread same every day

the benghazi thing is nonsense....there are plenty of valid criticisms of hillary , dont rely on sensationalist garbage

More secure? SHe knowingly circumvented strict information protection laws, either fo convenience or because it gave her complete control over who saw what when.

anyone remember that "Loose Lips Sink Ships?" I'm all for openness and freedom of information, but these laws exist for a reason.

Go buy some hormones from that fuckin quack

>Bill Clinton fucks his secretary
>Flies in a sex-party private jet
Now I want to reelect this man

ok so the men who survived and said specifically that they were denied reinforcments by the secretary of state. cmon you cant be this dumb

>could you please provide some incidents were she provable lied?

she defended her husbands lie about sex with multiple women in the whitehouse.

She defended a child rapist (when she was a lawyer), and theres an audio tape of her boasting about how easy it was to get him off the hook, despite him being guilty.

>technically a fascist

Here is some video from anonymoo' youtube channel.
youtube.com/watch?v=BizU-u7RPcY
And another which is longer then 1 hour:
youtube.com/watch?v=b3oTYYTd1F4

>Then you post an Alex Jones link....

And why exactly do you believe that Alex Jones is bad?

Likely because a bunch of political operatives have demonized him, and then a bunch of trendy twits online have repeated the propaganda.

Every line of my post is true. And Yes, Hillary Clinton IS a career criminal. The emails are probably the most mild thing she's ever done, hence why they're allowing an issue to be made of it to some degree.

you're right, shoulda said "actually"

For the love of god, just use tor.

Simply, she's lied her whole career.
She says she supports blacks, yet has done the most to jail them with prisons for profit, and three strike rules.
She had a senate seat for eight years and sponsored one bill, to rename a post office.
She slept through a phone call, that would of saved lives, but her beauty sleep was more important than diplomats lives.
She took classified information, removed the heading, and sent it over non secure servers. Then said she didn't.
She stole furniture from the white house when she moved out.
She says that the glass ceiling is holding women back, but she pays her female staff less.

BONUS Google "state department looses six billion dollars" she gave her friends in the defense contractor business a huge bailout just like she did Goldman Sachs.

Basically everything she says is a lie.

>Hillary supports the LGBT movement
>also supports Islam (A religion that says to stone gays)
basically shes a huge hypocrite that can't be trusted.
The most important policy this election year to me, is the policy on the migrant crisis.
Trump has a policy to keep out Muslims, so I'm with him tbh

she lied about being under sniper fire when she flew into the middle east (she boasted about it), she later retracted her statements.

Canadafag here.
Hoping America doesn't pull the biggest boner in history and elect Trump.
Though we know there wouldn't be much difference at all in reality between any presidential candidate...but it sure would be nice not to have to deal with a fascist giving speeches on our TV for the next 4 years.

>She defended a child rapist (when she was a lawyer), and theres an audio tape of her boasting about how easy it was to get him off the hook, despite him being guilty.

fuckin this!

Most likely, yes.

she sayin she carries hot suace with her in the purse, but aint nobody seen that shit once.

>what's wrong with hillary?

lied about Syria
lied about Benghazi

got americans killed. I'm a Bernie supporter and I would vote for Trump before Hillary because at least he's not a fucking war criminal.

Trump could possibly be racist but hillary has lied and killed people even if it wasnt by her own hand.

she's the biggest criminal the world has ever seen.
apparently.
investigations by multiple congressional hearings, the FBI, and doj have never turned up any wrongdoing, but don't let that sway you nave, watch this guy on YouTube who has figured the whole thing out by searching things on google.

Do you even know what Fascism is?

If she was able to get him off then the evidence was flimsy as fuck and unsuitable to send a man to jail forever for child rape.

You know how most normal people go to zoos to see the cool, strange animals.
Do Canadians go to the border to look at the strange Americans?
Must be fascinating to see them up close like that...

fuck it. I'm going pretend this isn't bait and take a whack at it

Hillary is massively hated as a strong epitome of american plutocracy.

>her "policy" is completely fluid. she will change her platform in accordance with whatever is popular. You would think this isn't necessarily a bad thing considering that is sort of the point of a democracy, but it makes people uncomfortable because as a representative no one knows what her actual opinion is (beside making herself money)

which is the next point of contention

>She is in bed with corporate america taking it up the ass like a whore. She got paid a LOT of money by goldman-sachs to give speeches to a bunch of CEO fucks shortly after the too-big-to-fail bank bailouts and land bubble crisis. These speeches have never been released to the public but it is widely believed that whatever was in them, would infuriate the masses

>She has supported privatized prison and her husbands policies in the 90's accounted for a huge surge in our prisons population

>she supports the NSA's continued surveillance of the american people without warrants

>throughout her campaign, the media has been very biased towards her and cnn is a large contributor to her campaign. (there are also other allegation of election fraud but i havent read too much on this)

>she is under investigation by the fbi but will probably get off free

OP pls kill urself NAO!!!

>As a person who spends hours a week researching this stuff, it can be hard to believe others when they apparently aren't informed on what's happening.

i'm, as a european, are highly informed on what's going on in europe. my knowledge about the USA is mediocre. simple fact: when you don't live in a certain country/continent, you just can believe some medias. and the european medias shit on trump all the time. thus i asked what's actually wrong with clinton, because a lot of you people hate her

Isn't it when a guy cums on a girls face?

No, but your mom knows what Facials are.

Okay I'll give you the major reason I have
1. She will be a photo copy of Obama's
2.the email scandal simplified it's like this you get an envelope that says top secrete and take it and put it in your car, then it gets stolen, and then your claim you didn't know any better. The major issue is we just had a general do jail time for a similar but less severe as this but she good if free.
3. Benghazi, she had the responsibility as secretary of state to answer they're calls of help but she ignored them. Air support was 20 minutes away she wouldn't approve it.
4. People are tired of big money politics Hillary has taken Millions of dollars from Bankers and foreign Nations such as Saudi Arabia.in other words it's seems she bought and paid for.

>use Alex Jones as a credible source of anything
Oh dear.
He is the same as Trump, except the polar opposite of him on the political spectrum.
Ever think if spending a few days really digging into the facts and leaving your emotions out of it? You'll be surprised how much you'll actually learn. The truth has nothing to do with either extreme.

Quit stealing my hilarious jokes

These two faggits posting from the same room.

Bosnia is not in the middle East and when she was there in 96 I think the embers of war were still hot in a city where snipers were a constant threat.

Deep political discourse, as expected of Clinton supporters

>when she was there in 96
there is literally video footage contradicting her story.

thanks, going to watch

>Bosnia is not in the middle East

100% Muslims, same longitude as middle east.

Bosnia is in the middle of the fucking balkans, you retard.

>fuck it. I'm going pretend this isn't bait and take a whack at it
no it's not bait.
thank's for your post, i'm going to do some more research in those topics

>OP pls kill urself NAO!!!
because i wanted to understand what's going on in another country?

The 'middle east' describes all countries controlled by the ottoman empire, including the Balkans (where Bosnia is)

Clinton supporter?
Fuck Clinton. I'd vote for Trump, but I am from the UK so, what the fuck do I know.
I am busy watching football, and throwing chairs at Russian and French twats.

You're just wrong bud.

>I'm a Bernie supporter and I would vote for Trump before Hillary because at least he's not a fucking war criminal.

this. this sums up the whole rightwing nut show

I'm actually Australian. And yes, internationally, the media demonization of Trump is in full swing.

Trump isn't perfect, but he's not the "polar opposite" of Alex Jones. Trump was even on his show a few months back. Great interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=UjZufT7RPDA

hes not a war criminal becuase hes a draft dodger

>describes all countries controlled by the ottoman empire
speaking of the ottoman empire, they had white people enslaved for 600 years.

But we don't talk about that right? 245 black slavery is what's important, white people are privileged

I still haven't heard why Trump is apparently a "Fascist"

Not sure if bait or not....If not, that means you're a giant retard.

>hes a draft dodger
nothing wrong with that, smart people don't fight wars for old men in suits.

>I'm actually Australian
well than it's pretty cool that you are much more informed than i am. but i already learnt some things in this thread, or at least got some hints to do more research

Clinton's ahead in every poll now. trump's going to get DESTROYED in November.

>what's wrong with hillary?
she couldn't even keep her husband happy

>Not sure if bait or not....If not, that means you're a giant retard.
read the thread, contribute something usefull, or shut the fuck up.

That picture is his entire campaign.

This guy has to be a troll... nobody is this dumb by accident...

I don't know. I never said he was.
I was just making a joke about facials...

Well she goes to Wall Street and then gets paid a quarter million to give a 5 minute speech. And then what do you know? She's for the TPP; a trade agreement written by corporations FOR corporations. Then she takes donations from Middle East shitholes through the Clinton Foundation and then the State Department approves their arms deals. See how it works?

Wait, why do you watch the American President's speeches in Canada? Why do other countries care so much about what happens in America?