Worst? Could also be described as the best. Depends on your metric...

Worst? Could also be described as the best. Depends on your metric. Given the number of morons who've had the best firearms and the most ammo and didn't manage to kill nearly as many people, this guy actually manage to kill a respectable number of unarmed victims. His vest didn't go off through. He's obviously an idiot psychopath, but he is the most successful mass shooter.

Discuss...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R0v9a-x45gw
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=40184
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he look like jihadi john

Have they actually verified the daesh connection or are they just making that up to pull us into another war?

second.

well it's hard to say this early but it seems clear that some people should have assault rifles, while others should not. knowing who those trusted people are and how to vet them, now that's a whole nother story.

please spread my epic may mays like cancer.

basicly im suprised this shit didn't happen before now, it's a testiment to what one determined person can do, but in the end it's the price we pay for the freedoms we enjoy,b ut in al reality like 1000 people died in car crashes today and thousands from organ failures because people dont want to donate their precious corpses

all in all this country has a sick fetisization with numbers. i mean seriously everytime a new mass shooter that kills people quickly enough they get glorified on the news intensionally or not and the next copycat or on edge person gets triggered

its stupid shit like this makes me THINK the cia created ISIS, but the more likely thing is just that humans with the internet and news are easily information overloaded and our society is going through a lot of rough changes and maybe one day we will goto the stars.

n e w m e m e
e
w
m
e
m
e

>gay club attack on our freedoms

is this a joke?

He pledged allegiance during a 911 call, but it is highly unlikely that isis put him up to it

as a canadian i have a question for americans. if everyone has guns, why does nobody just shoot these mass shooters? everyone runs away and takes bullets in the back.I dont understand why.

youtube.com/watch?v=R0v9a-x45gw

Moby That's When I Reach For My Revolver

gun free zones and fags are pussies

The club probably didnt allow weapons on site. Gay club, so probably not alot of 2nd ammendment supporters there, so no gun ownership. Take a look at the shootings that happen here, and tell me if you can see why certain areas are attacked

3 months ago amerifats denying ISIS could do anything in America again.
At least there is 50 less of the cunts

That and guns aren't allowed in bars because drunk and guns are bad

Did he died?

Yeah but what about the owner or employees?

to be honest
i feel like if it wasnt guns it would be bombs, and if it wasnt bombs it would have been gas.
people are always going to find a way to kill alot of people. people are creative like that.
im honestly surprised they didnt use the latter two. probably would have taken more people out.

fuck the middle east.

He looks like the guy from Jarhead tho.

Kek.

he got the high score

Yes, i completely agree. I don't know how these people plan their shootings for months and sometimes even years and the outcome is so poor. My favourite is still elliot rodger even though he only killed 6 and injured a hand full

I've been speaking out about this problem for literally thirty years and just now when the problem with the Muslims, who are really fabulous, fabulous people, not all but some are fabulous the rest well, look what's been happening in San Diego, in Paris, in Orlando, on 9/11 many, many of the Muslims are like ticking time bombs. I don't know what makes them like this. Some people have told me...real experts in the field of Muslim studies...top, top people in their fields, they have told me that the Muslims are a big problem and that we need to get most if not all of them out this country and any country we might want to visit or play golf in. I trust these experts and we should start, totally start with the mosques because, let's face it, that's where the Muslims go.

I think we need a new subcategory for shit like this. Keep it separate from feefee fueled school shootings. This was radical Islamic terrorism. Same as San Bernardino. Even if ISIS had no idea they were gonna do it the blame still rests on them as they have commanded their followers to "strike wherever they are"

Play of the game
Also: ban high capacity gay bars

And their extended buttholes

Je seuis fag

FALSE
FLAG
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=40184

I read that in trumps voice and my sides went into orbit. Thank you sir

I know, right?
>muh freedoms

It's the NY Post, so they want to emphasise certain aspects at the expense of others, so,
>bunch of faggots grinding on each other in sleazy club
becomes
>americans exercising their freedom

>mentally ill Muslim guy born in the USA with no contact with ISIS
becomes
>ISIS vs. US

That subcategory would be /lgbt/...which Sup Forums will be raiding any moment now