Try to convince me that the Orlando shooting wasn't a low quality shill attempt by Trump and his supporters

Try to convince me that the Orlando shooting wasn't a low quality shill attempt by Trump and his supporters.

The facts:
1. Gun nut security guard obtains an assault rifle.
2. Calls 911 to "let the police know that he represents ISIL" *wink* *wink* ( blame a group conservatives hate / 10 )
3. Shoots up a gay night club ( shoot a group conservatives hate / 10 )
4. Trump tweets Islamophobic rhetoric BEFORE it was even known to the public about the "false claim" made in point 2.

This shit is so obvious, and will backfire on conservatives. Trump's campaign will be toast when the media starts reporting on what actually took place.

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofthenation2012.com/?p=40184
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

true american patriot > jew shill accusations

>A group conservatives hate

Liberals hate ISIS too, don't they?

Wow, when you look at it that way, it certainly does appear to be the case.

Actually, no they don't. Don't you know liberals think that by loving all of Islam it will shield them from bombs and bullets. That's why nobody died in Orlando right?

>When the media reports what actually took place
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>Trump is behind this, I know it.

dude, this is what I though as soon as I heard about it. also,

please see this

fuck off you liberal hillary titsucking faggot.

gender is a social construct amirite? fucking die

what is sad sick little shit you are. It's time you woke up and accepted the truth: you're fucked up.

Tell me, what does gender have to do with mass shootings?

Typical redneck, can't keep up with the conversation.

lol this has nothing to do with gender being a social construct. way to project, user

Just another example of faggot america being unable to protect its people
all those guns yet you stand around polishing them instead of using them
fag yanks time to shoot back

What do guns have to do with Islamic terrorists?

They do use them at times, but it is only 1 of their tools of choice. They also like, machetes, bombs, airplanes, burning people alive, and drowning them too.

Green = Support LGBT rights by UN
Red = Oppose LGBT rights by UN
Grey = Neither

This event should be a wakeup call to all the LGBT communities. This is how Muslims deal with that community. Instead these spineless cowards will still talk about how peace loving Muslims are, seriously what the fuck will it take for you people to wake up.

Several of the dominate (by Muslim) countries it can result in the death penalty. Most of them imprison you for at least 3-5 years. Some as long as 10 years. Yet these are the people you want to let into the country?

In my country we fight with fists and broken bottles like real fucking men unlike these faggot 'muricucks with their useless guns.

Slavs > 'muricucks

Only Fox and the GOP are saying this is terrorism.

Propaganda much?

>when the media starts reporting on what actually took place
see there lies your problem op
The media is the media.. it's shit and they spin shit all day.

FBI and media comfirmed first it was radical islamic terrorism. Even the biased media on multiple outlets kept commenting on "how it was surprising how quickly the police and the FBI cane to the conclusion that it was radical islamic terrorism... usually it takes more time.. yadayada" Look it up on youtube, vnn, fox, msnbc all said the same shit before Trump ever saif anything.

Dude, your side lost.

In Milo's words "Nobody's buying what you're selling anymore sweetheart!"

Trump 2016

>jew shill accusations
stormfag detected

It was a gay bar. Gays are liberals, and don't believe in guns. Liberals don't believe in Islamic terror, and "the religion of peace".

This was a direct result of their lack of spine for being able to call out the problem for what it really is. Political correctness allowed this and allows these things to continue.

respect to you you poor fag
but yanks can afford guns they just hide behind them and talk alot
time for action

to be fair, everything is a lie... 50 people dead is a tragedy, but the thousands we have murdered in the "morally upstanding wars" of the middle east seeking the "spread of democracy not oil" are just another statistic.

>justify muh racist beliefs

Shoot a muslim today send a message

You are all gung ho to shoot up a school but chicken to fire at the enemy

>50 people dead is a tragedy

How many were murdered in Chicago last weekend again?

Oh that's right we can't talk about that, due to the race of the shooters. Instead let's cherry pick which gun crimes we will talk about so we can blame the guns rather than the shooters.

I think you forgot your hat ...
tinfoil.jpg
You might like infowars

GOtta love our country right bois, not to mention the fact that if you don't support our veterans you're a bad person regardless of who or what the protect.

or the thousands of people the police murder every year will just be scoffed at..

ayye america

Fuck off, gays are not free in any of the so called 'free' west. The same people who deny basic rights to gays in America and Europe are the same whipping up the racism towards muslims. Muslims and gays should be united against racism and homophobia, it only benefits the warmongers and leaders of these countries

GOtta love our country right bois, not to mention the fact that if you don't support our veterans you're a bad person regardless of who or what the protect

Fags deserve to die
thats not the problem
its whether some sand nigger has the right to shoot them thats the problem

>mfw the shooter was a registered democrat

This doesn't play well with the rhetoric.

>Hur Muslims, Muslims, Muslims

You can chant that bullshit all you want, but denying that there are far too many guns in the hands of US citizens won't make mass shootings decrease in number.

stateofthenation2012.com/?p=40184
FALSE
L
A
G

and Hitler was a christian
herp derp your point is retarded

KILL MUSLIMS
all of them
simplez

>if you "register" as a democrat, then surely you must actually be one, and not a shill.

dumbfuck

Are you going to volunteer to go door to door and confiscate the firearms?

I'd hate to be that guy.

And the president in his address yesterday, and CNN and MSNBC

yeah cos you would all say
"if you try that ill"
and then fold like a pussy

ITT: pussies that can't own guns cuz they're cucked by their government vs those that are free

>stormfag

First I literally said jackshit about guns. I have no issues with tighter regulation on guns. So get fucked. With that being said...

50 people died to guns in Orlando.
3000 people died to Radical Islam on 9/11. There were no guns involved on 9/11. It's a radical Islam problem. Simple as that.

And let's be totally fucking honest, if you clicked on some facebook article that said "Muslim Man - Omar Saddiqui Mateen - denied gun purchase from store owner" you would be talking about his racist the owner is and that its Islamphobia and every CNN story would be preaching the same thing about how intolerant the "right" is.

But some Muslim Terrorists kills 50 people just enjoying their Sunday night and you still refuse to condemn Radical Islam and Muslims? Then frankly, get fucked.

that answer by a chicken who owns a gun but will never use it even when attacked

Obama said it was a mass shooting based on hate. Never did he say that it was a Muslim.

Only the right is pushing that BS

I'd personally die in a blaze of gunfire. And about 50 million other Americans would too

bullshit
do it then
ive yet to see it
all talk as usual

>1776

What's that about not using our guns? Stay mad euro cuck.

I couldve sworn it was illegal in china and HIGHLY discouraged by most of regular society in Russia to the point at which it'd be better to just leave the country. if any Russians can enlighten me id be absolutely elated. (not gay just feel like it's something i should know) ON A SIDE NOTE. God IS TOTALLY LOOKING AT THE MULTIVERSE TELLING US ALL TO NOT BE GAY OR MASTURBATE.

arabs owning you
your guns so what
you are losing so bad

you're projecting

they'll never take my guns

>50 people died to guns in Orlando.
>3000 people died to Radical Islam on 9/11

The two aren't even related. And there is just as much evidence against 9/11 being Islam, as there is for it. So you can't really say that it was radical Islam for certain.

Come try to take them then faggot. You talk the talk now walk the walk big guy. If you want the guns gone you've gotta deal with the consequences. Gonna risk that life of yours?

9/11 did bush.

ISIS will give you some nagasaki
your guns useless
simple logic cos you are letting it happen

>owning you

Pretty sure I killed 9 of them in Afghanistan and Iraq in 05' and still here.

and still all talk and not doing shit

starting to consider conspiracy.
ISIS fags always attacking progressives like Charlie Hebdo, rock concert in Paris and now a gay bar. Why didn't ever attack a church or some conservative place where there are more islam haters?

That map I posted is only the countries that either support or opposed UN LGBT proposals

That graph shows laws and penalties. Basically it boils down to

Blue or variations of blue either support or do not deny rights to LGBT.

Yellow - > Red is considered illegal, darker the color the worse the punishment can be.

Yellow = Mostly unenforced but is often fines
Light Orange = Imprisonment
Orange/Red = Life in Prison
Maroon/Darker Orange = Death penalty

>shoot a group conservatives hate
>mfw I'm gay and conservative
>liberal koolaid drinkers are killing this country

America has fallen
deal with it
you are some mudslime nation
allowing sand niggers to kill your fags
whats next ?

And there is america's response
you post a png i am so afraid
lol

If it makes any of you feel better the human race will probably do something fucked up enough to destroy itself in the next 40-80 years

Pretty sure you just described all of Europe.

Try harder faggot

What are you even talking about. Are you a mental illness?

It's ok we will just wait for the next megalomaniac to pillage Europe while sit back with our guns.

Ar-15 isnt an assault rifle you fucking retard

Kek

This is good. Maybe will wake up some liberals, especially gays, that Islam isn't something to bow to. And then there will be the rest who will blame "high powered assault style weaponry" like they have any idea what theyir talking about

Only if you wear a tinfoil hat.

See, tinfoil as fuck.

You can hate conservatives or liberals as much as anyone but anybody that thinks the President of a country would invite people to murder its citizens (in the Western world that is) is fucking asinine, retard level intelligence.

europe fell ages ago
and like ww2 you just let it happen
grudgingly we rely on you to help
but like ww2 you arrive to late always
this time its gonna hurt you though
when a nuke goes off in new york
you will see

An Ar-15 isnt an assault rifle you fucking retard

>2. Calls 911 to "let the police know that he represents ISIL" *wink* *wink* ( blame a group conservatives hate / 10 )

so you admit only conservatives hate ISIL? holy shit. fucking liberal scum

>3. Shoots up a gay night club ( shoot a group conservatives hate / 10 )

shoot a group muslims hate more /10
>4. Trump tweets Islamophobic rhetoric BEFORE it was even known to the public about the "false claim" made in point 2.

If it's rhetoric that implies that he's been saying it all along. So the fact that you're pointing out he said it before it was revealed is pretty pointless.

Much thanky. that's a really good graphic representation and explanation.

>ar-15 isn't an assault rifle
>ar-15
>ar
>...

Lets take a recess to realise that
all americans are cunts

Fucking off with this terrible b8

>trust me guys on this theory, srsly I am inteligemant

>calls IS ISIL
>no citations whatsoever
>liberal mental gymnastics at it's finest

but its fun

AR doesn't mean assault rifle

So when a bunch of frogs and krauts get blown up, it's a tragedy?

2/10
You'll get some replies but this is pretty weak.

just because its the civilian model, does that not make it an assault rifle? fucking retard

All musslims must fuckin hang
mohamed was a goatfucker

no it was a solution

In your case it means actually retarded...

So how many people do Muslims need to murder before we are allowed to talk about it?

14 died in Cali and we were not allowed to say how they were Muslims from Pakistan. 50 died in Florida and we can't say how he is a Muslim from Afghanistan.

It was not a tragedy, FAGGOT, it was an atrocity. That's the problem with you cucktard liberals, everything is always such a tragedy, and you just don't call out the truth.

sit back with your guns and kill each other while we watch the show with popcorn and beer, topkek.

Just please don't use more than one nuke/WMD, that would be too fucking boring to watch.

1/10 for making me reply.

That's actually what the AR stands for, assault rifle.

Yea, Trump hired a muslim to kill a gay nightclub for attention.

The Cognitive dissonance of the left is truely sunk into this one.

ar means armalite u dolt

I look forward to 10 years from now
I walk across a world scattered with the ashes of dead sand niggers
there mudslime rolls beneath my feet
sand and muslims ashes lovely

Armalite Rifle, you stupid fucking idiot.

Lol,Saved Your entire Explanation of Graph as File Name, Forreal Much thanky (still not gay just still should be something i should know)