There are only two genders

There are only two genders.

Anyone claiming otherwise needs to stop watching Anime and get a fucking job in the real world.

You are not any of these: genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/gender/

You are either MALE or FEMALE

Other urls found in this thread:

apath.org/rede/23.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But I'm an Apache gunship!

hahahahahahaha top

but im a gender fluid bisexual non binary hypersexual binary male, what do you know about gender?

I'm a harrier jump jet..... wanna fuck

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

i appreciate what you are trying to do user, but drawing attention to the problem fuels the fire. sometimes its just better to ignore what you read on the net about it cause most of those tumblrina's just use it as an excuse to explain why the world hates them

so fucking sick of this cancer shit

>needs to stop watching Anime and get a fucking job in the real world

Where did you get that correlation?

I'm a male with a dick. Therefore, I am a male. I'm not offended by things and I brush them off. I'm a super approachable guy and I like women that aren't obese or weird tumblr shit. I'll never play undertale.

the fans are cancer but it is a pretty clever game

Really? Interesting. Fuck. I might have to give it a look then.

Well all the fucking autistic gender retarded people I know are huge anime no lives and fuck ups. I thinks that's how OP figures.

People who claim that there are more than 3 genders are stupid. People who think transgenderism isn't observable in science, are more stupid.

This is the ultimate first-world problem.

If people weren't so fucking useless and actually spent their time doing productive shit, they wouldn't have time to get sucked into all this made-up bullshit they think of

the issue is that life is too fucking easy for these fucking faggots, so they have to create imaginary issues to piss and moan about

Yeah its pretty stupid. We're at a pretty low point of current history if the majority of people are seeing this as ok. It's the equivalent of a kid putting on a costume and believing that he is the character he is at the moment. The more you to tell them that they're not the character, the more they get upset. The adults doing it are just lying to themselves and apparently we are supposed to accept it. It's pretty gay.

>People who think transgenderism isn't observable in science, are more stupid.
WHat are you saying

>observable in science
"observable in science" is probably one of the most retarded things I have ever heard anybody say. congrats

I think you're being really disingenuous to the non-binary and transgender people.

Same user who wrote this. Didn't see the
>people who think Transgenderism isn't observable in science , are more stupid.
That's pretty fucking retarted of you, user.

But I like to identify my gender as a ketchup bottle :(.

Are you open to fucking mustards?

You're completely limited in a subjective, ethnocentric viewpoint that doesn't matter SHIT to the vast majority of humans on this planet.

Deal with it you fucking faggot

oh you.

I know that your "gender" is the result of daddy problems.

No its overrated

>Post defending tumblr's gender list crapola
>Uses cover of a documentary about asian trap sex slaves as proof they exist

Good job, guy. You sure showed him!

The cancer is the tumblrites who disillusion themselves into believing there are more than two genders.

What If I was born with a penis, identify as male and I like to look like a female (except in the crotch)? You cool with that?

People that post retarded shit on the internet are retarded. You newfriend are retarded.

I want you both on this hotdog.

Of course

You're still a male. If you're retarded enough to chop your dick off you're still a male. If you're retarded enough to listen to the modern definition of gender, "the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones)" then you're an autistic male.

Why is it bad, exactly?

No, you're just a pervert. It's not a new gender, it's mental illness.

That's called a fetish

i'm a dude who looks like a chick. if i chopped off my junk, i'd basically be a woman. ez

>sex slaves
your shameless ignorance is obvious to everyone and just further invalidates any claims you've tried to make.

Stay mad, chump

>You're completely limited in a subjective, ethnocentric viewpoint
The college freshmen said to an international board

No, you would just be a faggy looking retard that chopped off his own dick

How about born SO OBVIOUSLY female that human society classified you that way throughout our entire history until we were able to actually analyze genetics.
>and then found out you were XY, so must be a dude right?

I asked if you were cool with it not if it was a new gender. I even said in my post I was born with a penis and identify as male. Learn to read

well the biggest argument against transgenders/people who think that there are more than two genders is that genitalia determines sex. without a penis, i am not a man.

The fact that it's international makes the comment all the more relative, since these faggots think they're just talking to their neighbors most the time

Buy a clue you argument-bereft shitlord

You posted it in a gender thread, we were trying to use the context. Anyways that's fine as long as you're not dumb enough to think you're a different gender or special snowflake. If you really think you look too feminine work out more.

lolk

Have fun believing in and making a big deal out of unimportant shit that doesn't exist while the rest of the world burns. The sandniggers are gonna have a great time using you for target practice.

The XY chromosome pair makes you a man. Do whatever you want with your fucking 3 incher.

It's a good thing there are only 2 genders. If men actually morphed into women and there was no such thing as trannies, there would just be more evil scum in the world and I'd have nothing to jerk off to

>XY
There's your answer. If you're born with hands in the place of your feet that doesn't mean you're a monkey.

>THERE ARE ONLY 2 GENDERS
>we were just wrong about some of them for the last FOREVER
>but we DEFINITELY got it all down certain, and there's no conceivable room for question at this point

This is literally what conservatives believe

well at least you accurately guessed the size of my peter

Without a penis you're a man who removed his penis.

I want to look feminine. I want to look like a woman but I don't think I'd hide my bulge so I don't hide who I really am and I would never call myself a woman

There's more to gender than physical characteristics

That's why we have words like MANLY, or say things like, SHE BECAME A WOMAN. Maybe experience some human society for a bit.

well what i'm saying is that the idea that genitalia determines your gender is ridiculous

OP clearly knows nothing about Japanese culture. Gay people are BARELY accepted.

No, there are two genders. If you're born with female genitalia but have XY chromosomes then you're a man with birth defects.

>MUH SANDNIGGERS
Try to stay focused, retard

I agree, it's about biology.

I agree. You might change your gender from male to female or female to male, you are still only one or the other.

You are talking about gender roles, which are the EXPECTED behaviors and adjectives to be applied to each of the two genders.

Gender roles can be subverted and ignored, but it does not at all change the fact that there are only two (technically three if you count herms) biological genders.

WHAT ABOUT XXY
WHAT ABOUT AIS

Gender is NOT controlled by your chromosome type, it's controlled by the action of SEX HORMONES. Learn a little basic fucking biology, before you mouth off like a little shit.

Go to Google and type in "How many genders are there" and watch how Google BTFO's nu-males.

There are biological properties. A woman can be manly and a man can be feminine but there still their original gender. Maybe try to experience reading a book for a bit.

Ok, here's the conclusion of this thread.
Those having Y chromosome, are male.
Others are female.
2 genders. SJWs fuck off

>Quora.com

Then the word GENDER was meaningless when it was created (before such genetic tests existed), and has evolved to be synonymous with gender roles and is actively confused for them by the near entirety of humanity.

Do you see the issue yet?

/thread

Thank you. Pretty sure libfags don't go around trying to say that dogs and cats have a third gender and that they are experiencing an identity crisis. But they just have to have something to whine and bitch about.

I am focusing, on the shit that's happening in the world that actually fucking matters.

Who gives a singular fuck if you identify as a homosympathetic crossgender queermonkey? All it does is make it easier for the invading hordes of savages kicking at your door to get in, because you're too fucking busy yelling over the splintering wood for everybody to refer to your specific pronouns.

wtf did you just say about me ill have you know im free beyond natural borders and dont care if nature or some faggot like you labels me a certain gender i graduated top of my class faggotry and will be whatever gender i want to make up so go fuck your privileged cisscum mindset

XXY is a defect you dumbass.

Yes, I do see the issue. You have incredibly flawed logic. Try again.

apath.org/rede/23.html
This just seems like the kind of thing to annihilate every brain in here.
Today I learned about such things as;
Feminine Homosexual Andromale
and
Androgine Female-Attracted Hermaphrofemale
Fuck this century.

Gender identities and roles developed A LOT earlier than the study of biology.

Your argument is deeply flawed and clearly a cop out of addressing the deeper issues of what gender has actually meant in the reality of people's lives.
>you rhetorical coward

>has evolved to be synonymous with gender roles

So how's your liberal arts degree?

Even if you got the operation to turn your dick into a psuedopussy, you still don't have an actual baby maker, functional or not. They essentially sewed a sperm catcher into your body. I have socks. I don't want them surgically grafted to myself.

What the word GENDER means varies between everyone, but you're insisting on a strict, academic version of the word that nearly NOBODY else uses when they use that word.

Try to keep up dimwit

On a lesser note:
(is exceptionally confused)
(confused about biological properties and has never read a book according to their terminology)
(confusing empiricism with categorical states and doesn't science)
(has symptoms of delusion and grandeur)
>when Sup Forums leaks into Sup Forums and can't separate the abstract from the concrete while jerking off to bait

Go back to your women's studies course where you belong. Come back to reality when you're ready.

You make a point. However, all that really means is that a firm definition is in order, and such is the definition that has been laid down. The only thing causing undue conflict at this point is the lack of proper definition (which SJWs use to their advantage, I might add).

The solution is to nail down the definition. My vote is for XY=Male, XX=female, no exceptions

Obvously you've never read yuri/yaoi hentai. Japan produces tons of it.

What does anime have to do with anything in this matter?

Is that the only way you know how to argue? Fucking childish as shit, quit wasting time

America produces guns, drugs, sex slaves, and gang warfare. Is that accepted?

>gives up on conversation and tries to be mean
lol faggot

And if anyone disagrees they are a heliophobe.

There are two types of people, baby making ones and disposable ones. If you can't make babies, you are disposable.

It's like you guys have a fetish for arguing about anything, even the same thing.

The solution is to use the word "sex", and separate the biological from the sociological, so you no longer have armchair folk experts confabulating several definitions with one another.

Christ.

are you retarded?

>criticizes one's use of an insult
>proceeds to insult
You're quite a character

the story/gameplay is pretty fun/interesting and only takes a couple hours to beat. you should try it out, or at least watch some gameplay videos

That was sort of what I was trying to say, yes.

I apologize, I'm tired, and angry, and slightly drunk, so it didn't come out quite correctly.

this is Sup Forums, we will argue about anything

>just make a new firm definition based on completely inaccessible, unobservable science that most people on the planet don't understand
you have no clue how the world works, sadly

The things causing conflict are people's emotional insistence on maintaining the definitions they already have, which YOU are trying to change, you bizarre social activist

Literally the dumbest website around.

no, I'm user, just like you

If you ever find a man with womb, call me
>inb4 trans women to men