One answer means you're gay and the other means you're straight. which one do you pick?

one answer means you're gay and the other means you're straight. which one do you pick?

none because im not a degenerate faggot

id fug both

but i like women OP, which should I pick then?

This post is missing 2 more pics one of a girl with a pussy and man with a dick. Did you forget they exist?

I choose B making me 100% straight.
Feminine penis
:)

this

is i wasnt so lazy and stoned atm, id do it myself.
Someone has to add options C and D

There are many things that cause you to be sexually attracted to someone not just tits, dick or vag. It's no different than saying that you are gay for not wanting to fuck Rosie Odonnell.

I'm not in the business of fucking a fit, bald guy with a lot of masculine features and only a vagina. I think I'd rather fuck the girl-looking thing who happens to have a penis, because despite the penis, it'd feel like a woman.

tl;dr one feels like a guy in all the wrong places, one feels like a girl in most of the right places

hes right you know

haha your all gay cos you saw a dick faggots haha

kek

>he's a fag, you know
fixed it

I am way more turned off by the male body and face than I am a penis. Definitely B

>my name is faggot
>and I want to fuck Buck Angel
>in his man pussy
>I just want to run my hands all over his pecs and feel his beard against my face

faggets

Nigger faggot.

Both are gay.

Also

Easy gay test: Would you rather fuck a good looking woman or a good looking trap, both have exactly the perfect look that turns you on, if you choose the trap over the woman you are probably gay.

Its not difficult

both!!!

>if you choose the trap over the woman you are probably gay.
just remove "probably"

Nigger, you forgot bi.

chick with a dick
not guy with a pie

I'm a homosexual, but OP is a fucking faggot. I promise we're not all autists. Stop making us look bad and pipe down.

Also, how to cure pic related very quickly; my left hand only gives down syndrome- like handjobs.