Hey Sup Forums, Ohiofag here (Athens), Any of you know what to do around here involving people...

Hey Sup Forums, Ohiofag here (Athens), Any of you know what to do around here involving people? I feel like i've been suffocated in my house for like the last few months because of my ex, and I feel like I need to get out and meet new people

I'm not much of a drinker; as i'm a little bab (18), So that cuts out most shit around here.

I'm a fatass, so anything involving hiking makes wheeze and die, I need to get my ass into shape.

And, for the most part, I would consider myself a NEET.

TL;DR : How do I talk to people and how do I make friends around here?

Learn a trade. Do it now.

Go sign your ass up for something.

I neet'd untill I was about 25 years old, did a 2 year lab-tech education and now I make 2000 euros a month

>Go sign your ass up for something.

I'm too poor and stupid for that, i've lived here all my life and I never did great in school, OSU would turn my ass down in an instant, and Hocking is just aids from what I can tell.

Self bump because lonely.

Then literally go around places asking for work. You keep it up, eventually someone may hire you.

Eventually you might turn out to be half-decent at something.

Eventually a company may offer to pay your education for further training. These things happen.

You don't know your too stupid for everything unless you try everything.

Srsly, just get up right now and start knocking on doors.

Im kinda sorta close to athens

I mean you could always and easily find weed where you are.

>athens
>party capital of the east coast
>neet

wew

>Srsly, just get up right now and start knocking on doors.

Thanks man, I do appreciate it, I literally just graduated and I feel like my entire life just sorta spiraled downhill after my brother died.

I'm still sorta waiting on my diploma and shit to get here, it'll be coming around in August.

But yeah. I think overall I just need to engross myself in work, I'd love to do it as fast as possible to stave off the lonliness but at the same time, I'm just sort of unsure

Like; around here, personally, everyone i've met is either

A: In college, and is not interested in speaking to anyone, get in, get the fuck out (understandable)

B: A trust fund kiddie who wants to fuck off with their parent's money and get drunk and high all day (honestly just aren't my type of people to chill with)

C: Ohioans (Fucking retards like me, except with extremely different interests)

or D: Shut ins ( Like myself ) Which just don't go out because they're fucking terrified of the stupid fucks that live around here.

I know right? that's the fucked up part. I'm a pretty slow going dude, I mean fuck I'll smoke weed or drink with you, but I'm not the type to get fucked up and party. I'm more of a small group type of guy

I'm just shitty at meeting people.

Go to the skull or go to house shows and you'll quickly make friends if you talk to people and not be creepy about it

I would be your Athens pal but i don't think I'd ever want to be friends with someone who also posts on b

Self bumping while I get ready to go head into town, gonna go the a diner and chill, maybe go talk to my mom and ask her for some advice.

I feel like a faggot.

Party. You live in Athens bro.

Nah all the time partygoers are obnoxious people in my opinion I'll just get schwilly with a couple down to earth people you feel. I wish you lived in rural northwest Illinois user but no one lives in rural northwest illinois on Sup Forums.

I didn't know you had a degree, youre not really neet then. What degree is it?

But anyway for the time being just get working, anywhere really. If you like to meet young people try for restaurant work. Literally start as a dishwasher if you have to. You'll start making contacts easily and shit can grow from there.

Skull would probably serve me, they know my family a little bit, the most i'd have to do is let them know who my mom is and they'd probably serve my faggot ass no problem.

And yeah, I don't blame you really.

For the most part i'm on Sup Forums to sort of just cope with my loneliness, I can be as real as I want and people just brush it off, it makes it easier.

you have a job op?

In general, Ohio nudes are welcome

>I didn't know you had a degree, youre not really neet then. What degree is it?

I was homeschooled fam.
>18

>graduated highschool

>not a degree

Dude just become a truck driver. It's literally in such high demand they will pay for your training, give you a few grand startup bonus, and you get to drive all over the country. Some places even give you weeknds off and long vacations.

Also, exercise a little man it really does improve your mood drastically.

I can't really get a job as of yet, i've been searching, I have a few tiny connections here and there but honestly i'm waiting for my diploma to circulate around and get into my hands.

It'll be here in august.

Oh right, well a high school diploma gets you a long way. At least employers will know you can read and write.

Only barely, user

I'm not totally fucking stupid but I graduated with like a 1.2 GPA or something? I just sort of stopped trying honestly and said fuck it, I was just sort of letting myself rot away.

Now i'm just sorta pissed with myself for doing that shit, because i'm so young. I don't have any friends, and the friends I did have don't give a fuck about me, and really just ignore me.

It sucks feeling like a waste of space and resources.

only other way i know to meet people in ohio, other than the many frequented bars, is through a workplace. Believe me, I know your struggle. any nudes youre willing to share? gf or sister or something?

Sorry fam, my sisters are all too young, and you don't want to see my fat ass and tiny dick.