Heh

Heh..

You think you can beat me, kid?

>hmhmhm... A fatal mistake, my friend *teleports behind him* There's still time to apologise. "Ay yo tha fuck you doin?!" *you turns around and slash at me, but as you slash at me it's revealed to be nothing more than an illusion as I appear a fair distance away* Hmhmhm... you are no match for my shadow jitsu. Now die! You wasted your chance! *throws a perfectly aimed Shrunken at you that cuts his throat and kills him* Hmph... fool. *Teleports away*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jDB5Wdx8HZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Psshh,,, it's nothin personnel

*weird anime gasp* you murdered my father *clenches fists* again. And then you killed me girlfriend *gets nosebleed at the thought of girlfriend*, again. Now I must fight you, the final super duper mega boss *clenches sword*

Till goku appears.
You evil villian.
You will pay for that.
End of op.

>*starts floating in the air with his eyes glowing red and spheres of dark energy resonating from his palms* Choose your next words carefully.

hmph, fatal mistake to think i was dead but i would expect this from a mortal like yourself
*unsheaths * any last words 'you stumble' *what your supposed to be dead!? *i am death itself i carry the burden of the name kid* 'does a spiral windmill kick to your flank blind side at lightning speed' now who has the table turned' does a spinning saber slash to your jugular' *think carefully about your oponents next time* hmph.

i knock on the door
its me goku

*Keks*

you may have slain him, but i will not be defeeted by trash like thou
*teleports behind you* *kills you*
heh...too easy.

There is like 70 things about this guy that make me upset/confused/offended
He's just such a fuck.

ok nash

the weak.... should just DIE!!!!

*Raises paw tentatively* so does anyone think *sips mountain dew* that uhm... *orders waifu to polish katana* that maybe...

youtube.com/watch?v=jDB5Wdx8HZQ

You are trash ,kid. Get ready for the combo

Futtoboshi futanri kun senseai dessu

>appears several meters away*
hmm, it seems my shadow jitsu is no match for you...
*assumes sanzetsu no jitsuzhi stance*
but can you handle my real power?
*hair starts to glow*
HIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAA
*body becomes covered in flames*
IIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
*lifts several feet off the ground*
haha, now taste true power!
*katana splits into Jangse, blade of 1000 Edges and Yohlo, fang of the viper*
taste this!
*slashes you into exactly 8000 pieces*
*you cease to exist in all dimensions*
pssh... nothing personal kid...

FOOL!
*appears through floor* your crimes won't go unpunished! *control body jutsu* it's about time you commit sudoku.
*you commit sudoku* *walks away with fedora covering face*
didn't stand a chance

What do you guys think *Pushes glasses up* About the new GTX 1080? *Takes breath of inhaler*

Reminder that there are people in this world that write stuff like this unironically

Roleplaying is a wonderful thing at times when you joke around with it

Turbokek

You fool!!! How dare you make mockery of my way of life!!

>it's about time you commit sudoku.

wat

Get ready!!!

>teleports behind you*
Baka Gaijin like you always forget about us Ninjitsu Masters...
*stabs you with a katana*
*tips fedora and teleports away*

i wish the children would leave
*unsheaths katana*
*teleports behind the both of you*
*knocks the both of you into the air*
*spanks the both of you with the dull edge of the blade a million times mid-air*
*teleports a short distance away*
hmph, that should teach the both of you some manners

*sigh* You just had to cross me, morality-kun. *unzips dick and pulls out a 7 foot Mazui-Machi Oodachi*

It's time to put an end to your ridiculous rebellion. *slashes downward at a 30 degree angle, splitting you cleanly into thirds* Oh, not yet. *your body holds together with no visible signs of damage*

*slowly turn my back to you* *snap fingers* *blood comes spurting out of your neck in a spray as you limply fall to the ground*

It's over. You never stood a chance.

Alright, buddy, you asked for it.
*takes out a pair of Nunchaku*
You are about to taste the wrath of 1,000 suns!
*spins the Nunchaku at amazing speeds, disorienting and blinding you*
Taste this!
*quickly lashes out with the Nunchaku, striking with alternating blows and masterful precision*
And how about this!
*wraps your fists up with the himo, and with a quick flick, breaks your wrists like two measly twigs*
Time for the finishing blow!
*starts spinning both Nunchaku, while doing dexterous flips and avoiding your clumsy kicks*
HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
*bludgeons you with both Nunchaku at the same time, using both the strength of a Lion and the speed of a Cheetah. This easily kills you*
Got anything else to say?!
I didn't think so...

>not the perfectly looped one

My sides

Cringy stupid manbaby

>dexterous flips

>MFW i wish more people joined in to this

i see some worthy challengers in this establishment, its a shame i have arrived to take you guys on *goes into fighting stance*
this stance has been known to kill a man just from gazing upon its perfect formation
*breaths deeply and concentrates* now who would like to partake in a skirmish against my secret technique, it was passed down to me by my sensei hanzo who died, allow me to demonstrate

"龍が我が敵を食らう~!!!" Blasts of magical burning flies at your torso ripping you to pieces' i dash in cutting your remaining molecules so not even the dust remains.
'faces back to the rest of the enemies' *so who else would like to test their wits against me this day*

*Licks self* meow!~

>dodges

Heh, pathetic Negroid man, do you know what you're dealing with here? *puts hand over my prized Pichachu gameboy as dark chi energy surrounds me, two demon-infused katanas folded over 1000 times and smelted with the pure iron of Mt Fuji appear in my hands* its time for you to die *slashes the air a billion times in one second* heh now you can suffer in the shadow realm *sheaths katanas into dark aura sheathes that appears from dark matter, the cuts now begin to seperate you into pieces* uhhhh my demon power... i cant control this rage *flashback to childhood friend*
*light piano interlude playing* i love you user-kun! *shimmering sunset on beach turns into dark clouds and storms, ancient dark matter demons appear* user-chan help me demons are attacking the playground *she dies* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAKA-CHAN.
*tears stop my demon form from taking over as I sheathe my katana..
n-nothing personal... kid *starts to cry and teleports away*

You fought good, kid.

im done theres no recovering from this

>dodges

you cant dodge
also i had my magic barrier protect spell on

It was a hologram

Hello, i am the most dangerous combatant of all, i am... DAT BOI!!!!

Fuck off, this is a serious roleplay thread right now.

OH SHIT WADDUP DATTO BOI-OKUN. LET US COMBINE TO FORM THE FUSHUMUSHU SWORD OF A THOUSAND OBLITERATIONS AND RECLAIM OUR HONOR. MUTETSUYU BUIJI EN-MYO!!!!!!!!!

>doing it wrong

>Taking a rp thread seriously

all that shit and then
>dodges
my fucking sides, holy shit

*runs frantically with arms out towards you in confusion* where the hell am i!? *looks at you in disbelief and shock* my god *pupils dilate*
i'm on a cancerous thread.

>*hangs myself*

*slaps butt* hi

>dodges

>Trips

as always

kek

Holy shit, you could have fooled me.

I'd grab your fucking leather jacket made for faggot's over your head and take your damn sword and break it over my knee.

"Go home kid....."

manbaby returns

who would ever want to look like that

Motherfucking
>Queen Marge
is in the house!

heh
what you supposedly killed was simply an illusion of mine, a ruse if you will...
nice tricks ya got there, but their nothing for my ascended form...
*nibbles on his pocket pockey*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
*unsheathes my precious WAKAZASHI and teleports behind you leaving a trail of fedoras*
*extends index finger out on to your back*
*you go flying back and crash into the wall*

totally lame..and to think I almost found a worthy opponent for my precious WAKAZASHI
*unsheathes katana* You have disrespected the master race! *cuts into million of pieces with katana folded one thousand times on the mountains where senpai touched me*
*tips fedora* nothing personal kid *unsheathes dick* but it's time for you to learn *absorbs meat into penis, having it grow 10x in size*

*resurrect and teleports next to you*
Is that all you got? *smirk*
It takes more than that to defeat me.
"What? You're not dead?" *he throws a shuriken at me but I teleport behind him and grab him by the throat as I cackle in an evil way*
you seem like a worthy adversary but no one can escape my Hinotama no jutsu, HAHAHA.
*teleport in 2000 meters away and shoot lasers in from my eyes, you try to escape the laser beams by teleporting away but they are homing lasers, the lasers break your legs and incapacitate your magic abilities*
You shouldn't have messed with me, idiot! Hinotama no jutsu!
*throws a gigantic fireball and destroy earth*

*unsheathes katana*

You picked the wrong cowboy to mess with.

*teleports behind you*

Nothing personal, kid.

*stabs you*

*Teleports behind you and slits your throat*
Hehehe, nice try kid.
*slowly walks off into the night as I flick a joker card to the ground*

*Pokes you*

>dodges

You two fags are cruisin' for a bruisin'
*does triple front flip*
*does triple back flip*
*does triple right flip*
*does triple left flip*
*pulls out duel deck*
Ur fagets

*unzips dick*
*teleports behind your mum*
"Pshssshhhshhshhhssshhshhshshhh........Nothing personal, M'lady"
*has sex with your mum and she likes it and cums like 200 times*
*beats you up*
*teleports into the sun*

samefagging this much

>dodges

Heh, pathetic Negroid man, do you know what you're dealing with here? *puts hand over my prized Pichachu gameboy as dark chi energy surrounds me, two demon-infused katanas folded over 1000 times and smelted with the pure iron of Mt Fuji appear in my hands* its time for you to die *slashes the air a billion times in one second* heh now you can suffer in the shadow realm *sheaths katanas into dark aura sheathes that appears from dark matter, the cuts now begin to seperate you into pieces* uhhhh my demon power... i cant control this rage *flashback to childhood friend*
*light piano interlude playing* i love you user-kun! *shimmering sunset on beach turns into dark clouds and storms, ancient dark matter demons appear* user-chan help me demons are attacking the playground *she dies* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAKA-CHAN.
*tears stop my demon form from taking over as I sheathe my katana..
n-nothing personal... kid *starts to cry and teleports away*

You fought good, kid

My sides

Nigga roleplaying is fun period /tg/

this thread is hilarious ahahaha

This thread must live on

That guy is a big cock bull

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

You talking shit kid. Alright, here we go!!

>teleports behind you*
*unzips dick*
you want shitposting?!?! I'll give you shitposting!!!!
*sticks his dick in your ass*
*makes your asshole bleed*
rest in peace, fedorian!
*makes your asshole explode into a million pieces and teleports away*

*chuckles*
you will regret saying that once I show you my true power
*unsheathes ancient katanna folded 1000 times*

No, you fedora-wearing atheist, this is hilarious
*impale her uterus on my katana and pull it out*
*walk away laughing*
Fuck of little kid....

It was a hologram

>beats you up

*Hugs you* Senpai notice me

If I pull that off, will you die?

I walk slowly towards all these fags playing samurai. -grumbles- now it's time to show you true power kiddos.
Sword of teen angst - upper cut slash!
-teleports under scorpion fag- sword of a thousand screams- thorn blade strike!
-teleports to mountain-
Time to say goodbye faggots.
Vayate con dios.
Sword of the banshee - torrential hell storm mega detonation technique of the dark path.
Now you're all dead faggots, enjoy living in my sword faggots, now i can use your techniques.
I win.

>I guess i have no role to play