What is the best quote of all time?

what is the best quote of all time?

A man has to be alert all the time if he expects to keep on breathing. If not, some German son-of-a-bitch will sneak up behind him and beat him to death with a sock full of shit.

"No."
-rosa parks

"and then i elaerelarawr"
-ryan stiles

Take this down you sick cunt.

That guy knows whats up

>its not gay
its a femine penus
>hurdur hur heuheuheuheuheu

life is overrated

might makes right

"One day, I'm gonna jump off the bus, and run into the woods, and never come out! And when I do, I'm gonna be the knife master."
-James 'The Rev' Sullivan

Give a man a mask, and he will show you his true face.

"Where are we going."

-Hellen Keller

Team America, for all you underage fags

I would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to hear you fart into a walkie talkie
-user

"When two elephants fight, it is the grass that gets trampled"

Shhhhhh!
-Anne Frank

she actually said: sheeet you white ass honkey, I ain't movin', fuck yo cracker ass bitch

"Hitler did nothing wrong"
-Hacker known as Sup Forums

once upon a time the parts of the body tried to elect a leader, the Brain said it should be him because he was so smart, the mouth said no me because I do all the talking, the eyes nose and ears demanded their senses were the most needed, then the asshole interrupted asking why not him as the leader, the rest of the body laughed and mocked the ass so badly that it got upset and closed itself up tight, soon the eyes were watering the ears were ringing the mouth gasped at the pain coming from the guts that could not empty, the brain became lucid and confused as the constipation went on for days, finally the body begged the ass to stop and the ass said only if you make me the leader. this is why all leaders are shit spewing assholes to this day. - my dad

"I'm a cocksucking faggot"
-OP

Of course.

WHO
IS
THIS
CHAN

"The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass, God is waiting for you." - Werner Heisenberg

where is that from? :O looks little weird but not scary