Cucking thread post girls you know and anons tell you what they would do to them

Cucking thread post girls you know and anons tell you what they would do to them

More of her

>11 images no replies

jesus christ

Come guys this isnt a cucking thread if no one replies

what would you do to them?

Ikr

take these huge boobs for a titfuck and take her doggystyle to make her scream

I wanna fuck her doggy, then i want her rising my until she begs for my to cum deep inside.

Force them both on their knees then make the right lick my balls while the left deepthroats me until I cum on both of them

nice plan

rip off her top and throw her to her knees, fuck her face rough so i can watch heer big tits jiggle as she struggles before glazing her face with cum

I liss her aftertaking her short off. I undo her bra and move down lixking her neck. I lift her up and lay her gently on the bed cause she looks so fragile. I remove her panties and start eating er out.

Make her grind on my dick with that huge ass then ram my cock so deep inside her that she screams and begs for my cum

anything for this slut?

Do your worst

tell her to fucking lose wight

MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRR

anyone want more?

I notice she keeps flashing her pink panties, so I pin her arms behind her head, pull the panties aside and fuck her senseless

fuck her in this sea

Yes please
I want to bury my face between her boobs

Right=nice/big ass, left=big tits

this one what would you do to her ?

Wouldn’t mind seeing this one begging for the humiliation to stop while it’s being recorded. Crying it’s heart out at the sickening acts it’s being forced to do. I’d like to think of this one with it’s big fat tits tied up so tight that they’re turning different colours and losing the circulation. While her her face is being stuffed full of black cock telling her what a white cow she is and she’s fucking useless to society, she’s only good at being rape meat for black cock. Doing all of that just to pay for her new glitter shoes and whatever to match her fucking iPhone case.
Stupid white pig.. pass it over to the blacks.
Then let it live with the humiliation of it’s recordings all over the internet.

nice

Mmm i want to fuck those titties.
Do you have pics of her bare boobs?

I would let my dog mount and fuck her while shes tied to a chair. MOAR

Tell me what you would do to my cumslut

same girl

Shes hot. I want to eat her pussy.
Do you have a shot of it? pls?

bang her for several hours and cum in her mouth

saw this girl in an incest thread are you the same fag

looks can be deceiving, she likes it rough

she's my sister (adopted)

Any moar? I'd relentlessly pound this fatty's pussy until she couldn't walk.

Hnnggg. Yes. I wanna pound and worship her ass. Last request, fully nude pic please?

oh wow! I'd totally tie her down and choke the hell out of her while I roughly pound away at her, hopefully her pussy will be tight enough to make me cum before she turns blue

Keep going. She is beautful.
Does she like dogs? or have one?

Anyone here had cuck experience? Post.

Grab her head tightly by her hair and rub my dick on those sexy lips. I would put her on her back on a bed with her head hanging off the side. I then fuck her face while leaning on and groping her sexy tits.

very nice, would love to rip her clothes off and throw her in the hay, having that ass facing up at me as I rub my cock softly rub against her moist slit would be godly and that's nothing compared to the sensation of pushing my cock in and pounding away while she's bent over, after I've came a few times in her I might slip it into that godly ass and give that a work out as well

yes she have one, are you zoophilian ?

I want to fuck her with my thick cock wanting yo hear her scream in extacy

anyone want this cow?

if you slap her face or call her a slut, her pussy should clamp down pretty tight

What would you do? She would kill me if she knew I posted her on here

I want to fuck those tirs and cum all over them :F

yeah I'd love to give those titties a long hard suck, then to be fair she can go down and suck me off for a while with those perfect blowjob lips, I bet it's take no time at all for her to empty my balls down her throat

I would milk her tits like the cow she is. Then I would let her taste her ass off my dick.

what would you do to her

Yeah, she's cute as fuck.

Mmm. Nice. I want to pit my face between thise peppermint creams.
Do yoi have boob pics?

anyone want to comment on my chubby big breasted slut?

I wish. Bikini is the best I have unfortunately.

I'd titfuck her and cum all over her face

I'd let her borrow my jacket, then take her out for a nice dinner with drinks, and listen to her views of the world. Then at the end, maybe see if she wanted to see me again.

What would you guys do?

i would piss in her vagina