Question Sup Forums

Question Sup Forums.

I am curious, how would electing Hillary help bring about the new world order better than Trump?
I am curious as to why the powers to be are backing her so much. How is she going to push that agenda further better than Trump could?

Seriously?
Where are the basement dwellers or the NSA on stuff like this. I am actually curious.

Is there like a new Sup Forums where I can ask shit like this and actually get a response??

hillary is the NWO

so

Yes. R/askreddit. Gtfo

Well she would just be a PR person... not the person who is orchestrating it...

This is Sup Forums, a place for stuff like this, why even suggest that?

Trump plays by his own agenda while HIlary is an easy puppet to continue manipulating, what is so complex about this?

and youd be wrong

shes literally the head lizard

What makes Trumps vision worse than Hillary's? (and by her vision I mean the vision of the group of people that control her)

That is definitely not true. There would be an AI program above her dictating her moves way before she ever would be the head.

Trump is unpredictable. Hilary is very predictable and controllable.

He asked for a new Sup Forums, and since Sup Forums has been derailed by summerfag redditors, this place is infested and turning into reddit with no accounts

believe what you want shill

enjoy being a sheep, goy

But the powers in place may be making decisions that push us toward our extinction if they haven't calculated all the variables. Trump would bring in new data.

You do know that traffic doesn't change that much in the summer newfag.

I dont mean the traffic, I mean content. People actually give what OP asks for. In the old days we give OP everuthing except what he asked for, pleb.

It would also help if whatever newage MK ULTRA program they use to fill this site with specific images and topics with bots was taken down a peg or two...

The only thing they care about is money, my friend. That's what all of this is about, money. Because money = power.

Agreed, but if they system is destroyed by their neglect then that conquest for money is pointless.

the system*

Another question, what do they want to do with that power? What is its purpose? They already control everything, so what is this power going to be used for?

Does population reduction play a role in this agenda?
Bill Gates has mentioned this before.

No comment?
Why is there no page listing? Does the NSA/FBI keep threads like these hidden until they feel they are appropriate to throw onto the mainstream chan?

So even you guys don't know....

My memory is starting to work much better, as well as my focus. I could use some stimulation guys.