Ok, so I'm from the far future and I'm pretty confused on where in the timeline i'm at...

Ok, so I'm from the far future and I'm pretty confused on where in the timeline i'm at. Do any of you know about the ACFS? If not has David B. invented anything pertaining to a light drive? If no one knows about either can you give me some pointers so I can identify the timeline?

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/29363-impossible-em-drive-space-engine-nasa.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come on, I need to know guys.

What about Neil D.T. has he made discoveries on the neutron theory?

Self bump

Some fags just got shot up

Nashville!!!?!?!?!?!

Timestamp of timemachine

Orlando

I don't have one, its complicated.
Oh, spoiler alert.

Yes I can give you a pointer
TAKE YOUR MEDS...

write the theory behind the lightdrive that was invented. Do it smartass, im waiting

Aren't they sending fags like you to the camps anymore from when you come from, OP?

How come far future write the same exact language as 2016, knows about b/ but cant read a fucking calendar ?

Overall, this is a very poor attempt at what could have been an entertaining thread.

I'll try. Using photons and rays from a star a vehicle drives in a large cylinder until it is near the speed of light then it is slung towards it's destination. With out the slingshot method you can still go exceptionally fast but it is only proportional to ship size and no where near as fast but is better on fuel.
Not really the last thing like that happened decades ago
English becomes the dominant language. Sup Forums still exists but honestly looks a lot better and doesn't offer me Japanese lotion. I didn't ask for the fucking date, the timeline is what matters. People that are unknown now are famous in the future. Oh and turns out Neil D.T. is already famous and google is still around.

Oh God, I'm sorry to tell you that, but David Bowie died just a few months ago

You're a shit time-traveler. You came all this way, just to look at Sup Forums. The fuck is wrong with you.

I'm going to cause Skynet just so you can get fucked, because apparently you don't understand the very nuances of time travel. You fucked up.

Will I conquer the world?

It doesnt matter what language becomes dominant in the future, languages evolves with time, we don't speak the same english people spoke 50 years ago, nor will people 50 years forward

Don't know who that is but that's the wrong one.
It's not as bad in the future as this.

Will Trump win US presidency and gas all Jews?

It's 2016 A.D.

Fuck you, you've already told me enough information in this thread, that I can S&F and alter the sequence of events that led you here. I'm going to make it worse.

Starting with your vehicle.

I don't know if you know but english only changed when it went from old english to modern english, technically of course, but I'm not a historian so my opinion is folly. I still speak it the same but I probably spell it differently and have a different accent.
He does win but I don't know if I should say anything else.
Yeah.
Its harder to change the future than you think and its all changed already so even if you were to do something it has already occurred and brought me here so the loop continues.

>its harder to change the future
>its all changed already
>even if you were to do something it has already occured

Get your shit straight, Wells. The Self-Consistency principle, Many-Worlds, Bubble Theory, or magic.
Choose one, and stick with it, because I could both directly and inevitably fuck your shit up in any model.

If I told you china was to nuke the united confederacy and you went out and stopped it then nothing would change in the future because I had already told you an infinite amount of times. I don't know all these theories you're spitting out, but honestly its just putrid shit.

should I sell Microsoft stock?

what stock should I invest in

I think you're in the wrong timeline. In this timeline P. Nash invents a time-slip drive in 3126. Try resetting your time dilimeter and try again. If that doesn't work restart your manifold differentiator and try to dial into the right time line.

It outlasts google and apple.
^

Say, does your time machine use dual singularities too?

Is Magic Johnson still alive?

I'm sure you think you're funny but Peter isn't a fucking scientist he's an actor and no time device was invented in 3126. I know because I'm from 3134.
Good hypothesis but no, try three. One for present, one for the flux, and one for the past.

>Peter isn't a fucking scientist he's an actor
You're in the wrong time line bro.

You're confused on what I meant by timeline buddy.

>If I told you
>honestly its just putrid shit

So, what you're telling me is that regardless of the bootstrap paradox you're putting forth, there is no paradox at all because of the boostrap itself, and entropy doesn't exist? Ah, cool, I guess that means that for each time you take my words with the appropriate caution and attempt to stop me before I do horrible things, I read the message I sent myself from the last time I stopped you from being born after we both shared a beer, and I snap your neck, and take your time machine to the 1600s, so that I can shoot myself in the foot when I crash land...

Basically, fuck you. Everything decays, and no amount of information will be able to remain completely exactly similar, because there exists no end point in a bootstrap paradox, and you're taking us down a Mutliverse road.

Which implies everything. Like you being a shit time-traveler in the few instances we've had the pleasure to meet.

No, I know what you mean in your original post. There are multiple timelines, they form a fibre bundle and you've seems to have crossed out of yours and into another one.

Aha ha
Three singularities?

No, 3*2^(1/2) singularities.

Either you are really good and looking up big words to use in idiotic context or you're plainly stupid.
Ok so lets say these fiber bundles exist. I have no clue how or when I crossed over but, if I did. I am really fucked because I'm waiting on my friend to open up the port.

50 years from now everyone will speak nigger tounge

>Ok so lets say these fiber bundles exist.
They were shown to exist in 4265.
>I have no clue how or when I crossed over but, if I did. I am really fucked because I'm waiting on my friend to open up the port.

Kk, right now you're in universe timeline σ-37, so I'll try to help you get back. On your end of the port what is your time dilimeter readout? (It should be a string of 5 numbers)

It's not my fault you don't understand who you're talking to- the plainly stupid is on your part. You're so plain, you don't even know about barrier tunneling, let alone penetration Baby's first temporal physics lesson. Speaking of...

YOU'RE FUCKED.

David B? David Bowie is already dead

State your mission.

This is where we're at.

space.com/29363-impossible-em-drive-space-engine-nasa.html

Humanity is on the cusp of "discovering" the unmoved mover effect, which will lead to cross temporal travel as soon as they think to intentionally change the vibrational frequency of their unmoved mover as if it were already in the timeline of choice.

A plethora of garage inventors are already doing exactly this, but it's impossible to determine how many. The people in this age are EXTREMELY paranoid, and while this makes them careful, it also makes it impossible for any sort of temporal government oversight. Which is probably for the best, because whatever passes for a world government at this point is crumbling.

In the U.S., an experimental particle accelerator located at a facility called CERN has been recklessly crashing particles together, in front of sheets of runes, and old languages. Ostensibly, they are either communicating with alternate Earth timelines, or they think they are. They close it down most of the time, but open it up about once a year during late September.

Alright. Try setting it to 93277, then enter your universe selection into your Δ mainframe. If you don't have a Δ mainframe you can always go to the 5000 of this and get one, so problem solved. In the mean time feel free to hang out in this now, it's not like you'll run out of time!

5000 of this timeline*

Now you share. In the future how easy is it for men to become women?

What tips can you give us for learning how to convert the male body into a sexy, feminine gril body. I don't want this for myself, I just want to get the ball rolling so I can do disgusting, unspeakable things with a convincingly feminine ladyboi.

In light drives the sling shot method is basically a huge particle accelerator.
Problem I'm having is that my friend is supposed to have the port open already so I can comeback seconds after my departure. Either I'm fucked or he set the date wrong by a a few hours.
The gender wars caused pretty much killed off homosexuality and whatever THAT is.

>Either I'm fucked or he set the date wrong by a a few hours
Shit dude. I don't think I can help you then, good luck.

Future user, will I succeed in killing myself?

>In the U.S., an experimental particle accelerator located at a facility called CERN
>CERN
>Organisation européenne
pour la recherche nucléaire
>European Organization
for Nuclear Research
>In the U.S.

>killed off homosexuality
Wew, I'd like to see that happen. I mean, you said Sup Forums was still around.

Alright, so then what on Earth did you come here to find out? Tell me that, so I can know what kind of person would be interested in this timeline, and avoid them, thereby reducing the probability that I'll experience your timeline's version of the "gender wars."

Your friend will never be able to sync up with you, because your purported means of time travel imply that (You) don't need to wait for anyone, or wait for any hours, because bouncing a signal back before it's hyperspatial trajectory/radius would, would make knowing about said signal not existing impossible.

The signal would already be there by the time your flat brain noticed. For all intents and purposes, you would always have had access to it.

You died here because you were a shit time-traveler. Deal with it.

>Ok, so I'm from the far future
stopped reading there

>sage

Uhoh.

I mean, "Oh. Oops. It must have always been that way. My mistake.

Other time-user here. It turns out that every timeline I've been to (α through θ) has had a version of the gender wars, all with the same outcome. This is a θ timeline so the gender wars are an inevitability.

That is correct. So, then if you tell me another thing that existed in all of your timelines, and I avoid that other thing, I reduce the probability of experiencing the gender wars. Don't they teach you anything in school these days?

Obviously in the infinite reaches of time and space the probably of anything event occurring, such as the "gender wars" is 1. I want to know what coordinates to are proximal to the gender war, in order to focus my experience on the timelines which do not have knowledge of such an event.

It's for fun really. I had enough money and my buddy was apart of the company so I get a discount trip on a new machine but I shouldn't be in this timeline I wanted to be at least a century ahead. Basically a bunch of males and females say they are an asexual gender and try to split from the federation with force so war is declared and they are pretty much all killed. This was three hundred years ago so I don't really know about it. Not my favorite history subject.
Doesn't work like that, sorry.
Did we blow up the planet or just attack it?

Do you know who Jesus of Nazareth was? He was born a little over 2,000 years ago.

Yeah but religion was outlawed.

Oh, shoot, I don't know shit. It's all dictated somewhere, but I just can't ever know it in the infinite boundary of sets which include all states and their respective infinitely regressive sets. Does everything you know run on the principle of a supercurrent?

Or does it all run on memes.

Oh yeah AFCS, All Crap Faggots Say has come out,you were featured in it

>That is correct. So, then if you tell me another thing that existed in all of your timelines, and I avoid that other thing, I reduce the probability of experiencing the gender wars.
No, because it's an inevitability.
>Don't they teach you anything in school these days?
>Obviously in the infinite reaches of time and space the probably of anything event occurring, such as the "gender wars" is 1.
That's not how probabilities work in general as some events can lie outside of a sample space and be impossible, so be careful before you sling accusations of not learning / being taught anything in school. In an Ω universe the measure is null, not 0.

If you to know the coordinated for this timelines war it's in 2079.

ACFS

When is there a shooting in Nashville?

ACFS*

I don't know when exactly but its supposed to be one of the biggest in history, don't worry though trust me it is handled.

I'm glad I'm agnostic, then. Anyways, if that doesn't help:
-Mobile devices with the ability to connect to the internet were popularized about ten years ago.
-There are about 195 sovereign states -- the exact number depends on who you ask.
-We officially named the 113th, 115th, 117th, and 118th chemical elements last week.

>That's not how probabilities work in general as some events can lie outside of a sample space and be impossible, so be careful before you sling accusations of not learning / being taught anything in school. In an Ω universe the measure is null, not 0.

Yes, but possibility is relative. If I happen to have a time machine, and I visit only the points in history in which nobody has any knowledge of a "gender war" such as for instance, RIGHT NOW, then for all intents and purposes the probability of experiencing said event is 0 for me, from my personal perspective.

Without cross temporal navigation, the probability of any given event aside from events which would contradict the existence of cross temporal navigation is 1, since it's only a matter of probability before random states align in such away to give the experience of anything. It's just a matter of waiting.

That's why all time machines are equivalent to hyper complex probability machines. If nothing else, a person could just invent a 3d printer that rapidly creates any setting they want, and essentially "time travel" to whatever coordinates they have the data for by creating that setting. Didn't they give you hand book, or anything?

Fuckin' Federal tourists...

K, man it's clear that you don't get it. Pick of Rlaph Newmans Fibre Dimensional Physics and do some reading.

I have to get to a reclamation project in the Carboniferous with the Bart Foundation so I gtg.

You are correct.

Your knowledge of time travel and mine are completely incompatible. It's almost like.. like we're from different universes or something!

Crazy shit.

I give up.

I give up. This is like trying to get Hitler to not fight on all fronts. You were right about one thing- you can't actually change history. Which is sad, because if you actually understood why you made this thread, you would understand why you said such things, and why you're genuinely fucked.

Do you have any idea what you bunch of gigantic, bumming faggots could achieve if you weren't so busy with ego-jerking yourself off to shit like this?

You can change history. What you can't do is change history with any method that requires that history to exist in order to motivate your decision to change it. After changing history, it will appear as if it had always been that way.

It's entirely possibly that your history has changed numerous times, and that you failed to notice because since the very thought of it occurring was inconceivable, you never considered the possibility.

In other words, your very rejection of this thought and my embracing it is the mechanism I'm using to ensure that your future possible timelines and mine diverge. You see, if you're very good you don't need a mechanical time machine. You can get anything that life has to offer the normal way, just with consciousness.