Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>This is not Sup Forums, this is /waifu/
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>I want my minimalism back
>3D is almost always trash
>Down with democracy
>Most importantly, have fun!

Why aren't you lurking?

still here

>claim

ey b0us

ey Mio

>speak atleast 10 different languages

jesus nigger fuck that thats a shit ton of work.
French is hot tho. I want to go to france

I love Emi so much...

Miho claimed

Obligatory claim.

I'm leaving

Goodbye, all of you, I've been here for around 7 or so months, not that it really matters. Just odd how much time I've sunk into this.

Just not a fan of the community and I think I've run my course as a member of it.

How I act in the community and in PMs is nowhere near my genuine self and I've been putting on a front for over half year, it's been exhausting and has been getting in the way of other personal matters.

I'm aware of the recent surge of users leaving or just minimizing participation and I've said on multiple occasions that I'll stay until the community dies. Problem is, It's not going to. So I'd just be lounging around until something medically urgent happens to me or I'll become unwanted, both of which I'm not too fond of as a result. Sorry to those I may have lead into believing that I'll be here for as long as I possibly can. I just can't see it happening at this point, and I won't put my own state of being and relationship with actual friends on the line just for the sake of an online community. It's just not worth it.

So with that, I'm off.

Here's a (You). In case you weren't aware, it gets pretty hot here during the summer, desu.

Best type moon claimed.

Let's hope this thread doesn't get retarded as well.

O.

>
Already happened, and will happen no matter what.

> implying we don't already make it retarded
I feel offended, desu.

Have another (You)

You call this salt? This is barely anything.

All I'm doing is talking to two fags who have nothing better to do than shitpost on Sup Forums.

Good job finding this thread but seriously, elitism is great.

You exhibit elitism too you know, my inferiority as a degenerate is the stance you take your views from. Your elitism is just different.

How hypocritical can you be?

DID YOUR MOTHER GIVE BIRTH IN A LAND MINE FIELD?

4 emi

Can it get more retarded?

>not emi

No, this IS Sup Forums. Fuck outta here with your faggotry

Nice copy pasta.
>Trist

Too late
I'll be sure to give you a tour and help you if you ever find yourself up here, I've always envied people who are good with languages.

>French is hot tho
Ayyy baguette, vin
What's up Popura?
*flashbacks*
Heya weird face

Yes

Alto

Nigga im wallin

claim and lurk

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

out of any copypasta you choose this one?
faggot

You missed one

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You) (You)
(You)
Samefag

Am I going to have to suggest you so you can be annoying? Being white noise in text isn't helping your case.
>Tristana

too soon

Of course, i forgot about your special abilities.

I guess. Once in a blue moon it isn't always like that, though.
It probably can. Oh well, it's good for keeping my mind off of my goddess, I suppose.

Does Tenryuu still show up here?

New tristana is so cute :3
YOU MEAN WILLIN?

fuck not you

I typed this out looking at the screenshot, probably should have just looked for an archive but oh well :p
salvation army megu, how are you qt? :o
;-;

Either being troll or proving to us he's a sociopath. I like the pasta though, seeing that it's unique to us.

Hello

Indeed

> when you beat the guy in an internet argument who was the only one giving you (You)s

The cheese is real

>Akiko, Yume, Mio

Claimed

>claiming yume
thats me

Pro skills

Every now and again. He was here at the morning.
He mostly hangs around ts3 and WoWs

You get my (You) just by existing you infidel

>salvation army megu
You motherfucker REEEEEEEEE
I'm fine Gringo, what about you?

>jesus nigger fuck that thats a shit ton of work.
Not so much, once you learn a language from a family, the others get a little easier.

>French is hot tho. I want to go to france
French qts are top tier, any woman speaking proper French gets 100% more attractive. And the language feels like silk touching your ears.
I want to go too. I'm relatively close but I've never been there.

Classic

I have it, but thanks kek

>I'll be sure to give you a tour and help you if you ever find yourself up here
That'd be great. As much as I like to be on my own while traveling, a native's help is always appreciated

>I've always envied people who are good with languages.
It's probably genetic, so I can't brag about it.

You deserve a (you) for preaching the truth, some call it Elitism, I call it having standards.

:o
gringo is what we call your kind :O
I am good, stayed up all night and I'm tired but I gotta work out with friends in an hour .-.

There are several memes at work that you aren't getting, friend.
The only "real" shitposters are the ones that post without an avatar.
Gracing them with a serious reply is the worst thing you could do.

Ebrietas daughter of cosmos. She is so pure and her eyes are beautiful.

its ok. youre pretty chill

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. WHILE SURREPTITIOUSLY PLUNGING MY ROSY-CHEEKED CYCLOPEAN ALLY INTO THE ANAL CAVITY OF A YOUNG MIGRANT FARM WORKER OF INDETERMINATE GENDER IN THE FRONT ROW OF A MOVIE THEATER, THE POOR YOUTH SCREAMED FOR MORE THAN THREE MINUTES STRAIGHT, FINALLY COUGHING UP A LOAD OF 100% PURE ZIMMER SAUCE AND PASSING OUT. THE OTHER MOVIE PATRONS, ANGRY AT THE INTERRUPTION OF THE ADVENTURES OF SHARKBOY AND LAVAGIRL IN 3-D, BEGAN PELTING ME WITH DRINKS, FOOD, AND PHONE NUMBERS HASTILY WRITTEN ON NAPKINS. UNFORTUNATELY, MY OUTRAGEOUSLY DAPPER SUIT WAS RUINED IN THE PROCESS. I NONCHALANTLY PULLED THE UNCONSCIOUS YOUTH OFF MY ENORMOUS EYEBALL GOUGER AND STRIPPED NUDE. THEN, WITH A BESTIAL ROAR, I BEAT THE ENTIRE AUDIENCE TO DEATH--WITHOUT LEAVING THE FRONT ROW. ON MY WAY OUT, IN THE CUSTOM OF THE ZIMMER FAMILY, I GAVE THEM A BURIAL AT SEMEN. I GUARANTEE IT.

High res Akiko claim

QOTT: Do you remember your thoughts when you first saw your waifu?

Gotta go eat bruh
I'll meme with you later.

Joy
You?

Speaking of classic
Do you listen to any classical music?
Oh god IS THAT A ROCKET IN YOUR POCKET?

And here is one for you!

@689375520
Heard you have multiple waifu. No you.

You get me

If you wanna go yo France, avoid Paris, it's one of the worst city when it comes to hospitality
>Source: french friends
Das wacist, amigo :o
Ah well, gotta go get those gains~
Get huge Konata

I didn't like her at first, kek.

Yes
>Waifumaterial
After seeing 2 more episods I knew I was right
>Not liking Mary hurdur

I was probably like 7 so I was probably like "this bitch cool and blue"
we all gonna make it
I'm not racist and don't like them .-.

Something along the lines of
"Holy fuck, she's beautiful" or "she's fucking adorable"

I made a good amount of black friends in uni, their lingo/slang stuck to me like a second language
Shut your cute face up

Yes, I got really intrigued by her attitude and could tell that she was a silent hero, even without knowing why or what she was going through.

She's so fucking upbeat and manages to stay happy, I love her so much. And boob circles too?

That's a huge forehead.

I remember not liking her as much at first, until I started to watch more. Then I liked her a lot more

That was supposed to disgust you. Oh well, how's your day?

You don't like gringos? :o

I remember not being too keen on her, her character is very downplayed in the first movie and almost completely different in the second movie, then 3 rolled around and I waas captured.

This smile in that conquest, I couldn't resist.

Hmm.. Something along the lines of

>"Woah, wait a second, who is this?!"

Then I went out to the catalog of Sup Forums and found a thread, learned her name, where to read the manga, I think her anime had just aired so I was desperately trying to find it, I honestly believe the first time I saw it, it was on kissanime.

Hard to explain why, but the first time I saw Tomoko I could feeeeel my heart strings being tugged. And I knew that Tomoko was perfect.

When I get my internet back up and working I can even show you the exact panel I saw.

kek

Dude. Mary is great, they did the Kuudere thing right with the slow pacing.

That's funny because I didn't like Kyouko at first too, she seemed like a terribly bland anti-hero. But then we got to know her personality and background better and... oh my.

>conquest
kek, Context*.

No me llames frijolero, pinche gringro puñetero
>Tristana

numbed up, I paid the dentist man to pull my teet out.
How about you?

thanks for the support qt 22/7 :o
I'm pretty sure most of waifu is gringo and I love you niggas ^_^
kyle

This was in 2010. Euphoria, became enamored with her everything from her looks to her personality and backstory was just wonderful in every way.
Juri alone motivated me to get in shape and I did, and I'm incredibly active now, usually going for long runs or working out at the gym. My thoughts essentially were "I have found my goddess, and now I must work tirelessly every day to be a servant worthy of her praise." I've won a few local tournaments with her as well which had me on overload for a few weeks.

"Heh, this girl just crashed into me because she goes running everywhere. She's just like me"
I laughed at people with waifus back then "fucking no-life weebs lol", but after I met her...
THERE WAS NO WAY BACK

Sometimes, mostly Beethoven's stuff and Chopin's Nocturnes. Vivaldi's Winter and Mozart's Lacrimosa are great too.

Capitals are always shit. Somehow, every capital manages to be a shithole

I'm about to partake in some oatmeal and then go out for a run. Do you run or have other hobbies?

I wish I could say that it's because there's a huge brain.

Yes, there is in fact a forehead under her frou

Yeah, obviously not the case.

That's not how faces work, kill it with fire.

Akiko_is_an_alien.png

Renge
Would you still love me if I wore a sombrero and a poncho during Halloween? :o
Yeah, that's true.. Only told you that because most people think it's super romantic in Paris kek
If you ever go there, hope you have a good time

You can't call me cute, you don't even know what I look like.
I am 54 year old obese man
Nice choices. I do enjoy mozart's overtures
For me it would be lifting, arms day everyday. How do you prepare your oatmeal?

I don't speak Spanish :O
only if you send me pics ;3
I'm bi and pretty open minded it's cool my pal

filthy peasants tryin to slander my beautiful waifu's forehead

>