Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

Would you fuck this chick?
How and why?

Be honest / detailed.

Tit fuck all day. Let her blow my cock and tit fuck me for hours.

Would love chunbys and she has nice tits

Yeah I'd probably would of i was drunk. I love squishy chubby girls with big tits, they're fun.

I'd take her out for a few drinks, ring up a big bar bill then leave out the bathroom window. Get fucked, fatso.

----------------------
Troll lines
----------------------

Dreamgirl!

Definitely miss on this one, cut her she in half, then maybe

God damn those titties

Is she Welsh?

I'd harpoon hwr poon.

This picture? No

This picture? No

This picture? Fuck yes.

>I will only fuck the exact same girl if she looks a certain way in pictures.
Are you fucking potato?

I'd tie her up in my shared basement, gagged and with a vibrator vibrating in her pussy. Every time one of my neighbours comes into the basement they'd hear the buzz of the vibrator and would come to figure out where the sound comes from, to find a tied up, blue haired girl with huge tits hidden away.

I'd make her gobble my balls like a hungry hungry hippo.

This

And what do you think they'd do?

No, because she'd probably want to punch me in the face for misgendering her and not using correct pronouns. She would not tolerate my racist Omar jokes during sex. Also after we fucked she would probably claim it was rape

I'd make sure they would use her to their advantage by putting up a sign saying "use me" or som,ething along tjose lines. Use her as a cum bucket.

Got more nudes of her?

2nd this. I think the background is Swansea

Why?

Gross

Really?

Tyical chubby fat American chick. There are so many girls that look like this. When girls put on a certain amount of body fat they all look the same.
Fucked a few when I was in school but honestly It's nothing I'd bust ass for. I like the beach bum hippy or the yoga xfit kinda girls.

Not American

Yes, because i haven't had sex in 4 years.

Fuck...

There is no way that is the same girl OP posted..... You're fucking my leg user.

Did she lose weight? looks like it.

Got any face and tits in same shot?

Yeah I definitely would, but I love curvy/chubby women. They always have big asses and tits and can usually handle my size. I cannot say the same about some of the smaller girls I've fucked...

Same girl. 2 years apart

Old pic

Right

For sure as long as her hygeine was on point. How? Slowly, taking my time. Why? Cause I like pussy, and she looks like she's soft and has some nice tits, and I'm not a fucking faggot

I'd fuck her in the ass while I spit in her mouth

Damn, haven't seen that one. Please keep posting

would love to see those titties flopping around while she rides me

Jesus fucking christ. Those titties.

definition of trash

HHHNNNGGGGGHHHH!

Yeah I probably would, some real wild sex, spit on her, fuck add, ra da ra. Then I would tell her to leave my fucking house. She looks skanky

I've seen this thread before...

In blue dress