What does Sup Forums think of this fella?

What does Sup Forums think of this fella?

filthy muslim

yes

mudslime
fixed

I feel the fury of a thousand suns. as a 1st generation lebanese american living in florida, i know this will only feed the flames of distrust, racism, and ill will that will create more people like this sick fuck. my heart goes out to all the families who's lives are ruined because of a stupid ideology i stopped believing in when i developed the capability to think for myself.

Faggot

Op is the edgiest user on Sup Forums. Look how he named the picture he hero. Wow op. You are so cool. I bet all the other kids in your school want to be just like you.

summerfag

Wanted to give a sense to his non sense life, made the wrong choice, because hes uneducated, so he followed a trend, poor choice because A/ god doesn't exist and he will just rot in a case, B/ there is an after life and he will be told how wrong he was.. Poor choice for a brainwashed lost man

getting this triggered

Meh. a muslim and some gays died, oh well.

Ehs a pretty cool guy. Found the cure for AIDS didn't he?

religion is a plague, not just islam all of them

A real American.

An hero, fuck those faggots

Pointless killing is pointless. If he wanted to get rid of gays, why not get AIDS and pass them to as many other gays as possible by having sex with them? Then you kill way more than 50.

He ain't so bad, played some vidya with him once

Slight similarity to mob man like Joe Pesci from “Good fellas”.

We all know mudslimes don't have basic reasoning and planning skills. They are literally modern day cavemen, they could never pull that off

Omar "See a fag, empty the mag" Mateen is a cool guy, eh fights faggotry and doesnt afraid of anything.

gotta admit though, in recent times islam has been playing hard, in part because it's another level of sickness