Hey Sup Forums professional swimmer here...

Hey Sup Forums professional swimmer here, what's up with all the fucking faggots being creeped out when I wear my speedo, and say it's gross? I tuck my cock so it's not buldging out but everyone's weirded out
>pic related
Type of speedo I wear

I'm so sick of all the bs threads on my board.

If you really were a professional swimmer how hard would it be for you to post a timestamped pic of your speedo?

oh wait. You can't. Because you're lying on a anonymous image board.

Maybe you should just kys?

because not all speedos look the same and it would be easy as shit for friends to identify me.

I don't give a fuck about you or your stupid speedo, GTFO of my board you faggot, nice dubz btw

ok fine post a pic of your midsection.

Or your pool.

Or your times and strokes.

gtfo of my board you liar.

Fine will post picture of speedo in few mins

Keep thread alive looking for car keys

Bump for that junk

In my high school the swim team were all faggots that would all circle jerk their own egos while going to body-shaving parties and weirdly would bleach all of their hair and then shave it all off eventually.

But nonetheless I would still have shameful sex with most of you.

When I was in high school, my team was a bunch of faggots too, I was the only non cringe guy there.

Could be the start of a dubs thread

oh wow nice for once not a shit thread.

What do you mean by professional?

Nice dubs obviously I'm not an Olympic swimmer because I wouldn't be complaining about this if I was, but I feel that I am very accomplished and a broken several records from my schools and districts.

Show us your butt

Well you're not a professional unless you get paid to swim.

What are you strokes and times and shit?

>Profession: a paid occupation, especially one that involves prolonged training and a formal qualification.

I bet that's what everyone else thought too

So you have to be in the Olympics to be a professional? I guess every NBA player that was in the Olympics is not a professional.

what. are. your. times.

thats a jammer you fake fuck

Don't be retarded. You have to get paid to be a professional.
Come on bro

There is actually a clear and legal definition of amateur, pro and semi-pro in most, if not all, sports. If you are not receiving payment for your services you are not a professional, regardless of your feels millennial trash. Learn the actual definition and meanings of words and terms before arguing them. One fantastic example of why your whole generation is trash.

Uh oh, guys! Better watch out! The boss of Sup Forums is here! Better do EXACTLY as he says, or well..... nothing at all.

>your generation
>probably 12

OP Here, you guys got me, it's actually me. Ex Stanford swimmer Brock Turner . Sorry for the late reply I was having consensual sex