"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State...

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
> well regulated

Well America, it looks like gun control IS constitutional. When will you take action to prevent gun murders?

underrated

wish they would just hurry the fuck up and kill themselves already, the world is better with these fat cucks.

Says the american

>bear arms

>well regulated militia
>ATF
We already have that. IMO, the ATF is a bit too regulated but I won't complain because we can get permits.

The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected

This.

>gun control

If you knew anything about USA constitutional law, you'd know that all the words in the constitution only take on their full meaning after interpretation by the courts.

Now go read the Heller decision. It talks about the meaning of that phrase.

You wanna bitch about it? Bitch at SCOTUS.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you ot understand you wuss? Grow a pair sjw.

If we got rid of all the guns there would be no more murder because guns.

Fucking 2nd amendment.
> A well regulated militia
America already has that. You people right now, don't need to fight for the
>security of a free state
Leave that to your ancestors, fucking pieces of shit.
That shit is not valid anymore.

That faggot document was written like two and a half centuries ago. What part of "obsolete" don't you understand?

Eat shit, eurocuck.

>If we got rid of all the guns there would be no more murder

>no more murder

There are laws on he books that regulate. Over 20,000 to be exact. What new laws would prevent this? Paris got shot up even with a total ban.

Good thing I don't have to answer to you, or politicians for that matter.

Phew, I was concerned for a minute that I might have given a shit!

Right because we are so free with government bigger than ever. Fucking pleb.

Nice GayR-15

millerreport.us is with you all the way

Well regulated refers to the militia, not to the arms they bear.

Hahahaha, look how many gun owners there are and how many guns they own. It's too late. Also the Orlando shooter was a security guard so he was able to get a permit for the weapons.

>right of the people
Not, right of the militia to issue arms to the people.

It doesnt work that way

>get a permit for the weapons
Don't need a permit to buy a shitty semi-auto rifle that the media erroneously calls an "assault rifle".

Yeah obviously it doesn't work. People are killing each other. That's why it needs to be revisited.

>faggot document

Oh yeah? Hmm, maybe we should revisit the whole bill or rights? No more mean words or assembly in public, we now have to house soldiers, etc. Fantastic. Also people kill each other, guns just make it easier

>People are killing each other. That's why it needs to be revisited

Huh, really makes you think. If we change the second amendment, people will stop killing each other and crime rates will drop to zero. Nice.

>the right of the people

Got news for you friendo

Guns don't kill people. People Kill People By Using guns the Wrong way.

You don't know basic sentence structure, or what a dependent clause is, do you? What I'm saying is, your reading comprehension is pretty specious.

Look up "equivocation." You're doing it.

I'm pretty certain people kill people by using guns the RIGHT way.

>tips fedora

>"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
>translated to modern speak
>Since the government (states or federal) will need a national guard or army for their security, and since those forces could be used against the people, the people should have arms to defend themselves.

Well, in that case guns should be used for revolving agaist the government lol, not for posting them on Facebook

I'm sure he meant with the wrong intentions. Either way my guns are where they are and haven't killed anyone since I've owned them. And I'll be damned if I vote to let a situation that is about radical Islam and not about guns restrict my rights as a law abiding American. I own several guns. I carry 1 of 2 of them on a daily basis depending on what I'm doing. I'm not who you need to fear. But the left of the govt fear people like us because we won't sit idly by and let our rights be trampled.
>inb4 muh drones

The local police all the way up to the military are gonna side with the people. Who's got the drones now.

Not even close lol

That's why guns are for, that's why they want them

bump

Just what I want, police 15 minutes away. No chance of self defense

And no one needs guns, an average american person would need guns for....?
You've owned them and you've never killed anyone, but some crazy mofos want to own guns, to indeed kill someone.

He probably didn't hear you over the sounds of his gf getting raped to death by refugees while he smiles at the cctv cameras so the govt knows he wast raycis

I think it's funny that some of the biggest anti gun people are celebrities and politicians that have 24/7 armed guards. But the little people can't have a gun for their protection.

No one needs free speech

So go talk to them. Leave me the fuck alone.

This is unironically true.

And nobody needs a whiny little faggot yet here you are. Not him btw.

Nice dubs. Not him btw.

You have a smoke detector or fire extinguisher and don't use them often if ever. You have insurance that you rarely if ever use. So your point?

It doesnt surprise me you think like this
XD good one lmfao

Gun control is already constitutional. Further, we've amended amendments to the Constitution numerous times. There is no workable reason why the 2nd one can't be changed to be in keeping with the times, just like we did on so many other occasions.

I can't wait til we have fucking lazer guns protected by the 2nd. Niggas gonna be having sci fi gang wars an shit.

Are you fucking 12?

What do you need free speech for? All you need to do is go to work,, make money, and go home and fap and pay vidya. Or just fap and play vidya all day. Whichever it is.

What do we need any rights for? I love your idea of a country.

You don't even need money. Gov should pool it all and ration out food, clothes housing, transportation, etc. A few credits time in time for impulse fun spending

Guy you replied to. Also the guy that said leave me the fuck alone. But I'll give you a piece of wisdom. Sure. I own guns and have never had to use them. I don't want to have to use them. They are a last ditch effort to keep me and my family alive if the worst happens. I also take measures to keep me out of those situations. Such as not going to big cities often and when I do I stay the fuck out of alleys or keep from wandering too far from whatever place I'm at. I also live in a low crime area. But anything can happen and to think it'll never happen to you, while maybe statistically right, is a foolish notion. Home invasions happen. Car jacking, mugging, robberies, these things happen. And if it happened to me and my son was hurt because I didn't stop it? I'd probably kill myself. But I will have at least tried and prepared as much as possible. I train biweekly at least. Run draw drills and shoot distance and can draw from just above my wallet(most usual goal of muggers) and be on target and firing at less than a second. I hope I never have to use this skill. But it's fun as hell while I'm doing it. And I live in a state that trusts me enough to let me so why not?

come and get them motherfucker

You don't just amend something that's in the bill of rights all willy nilly

No credits man, everything free

Wow. Yalls niggas is really dumb.

Someone misuses a gun, 50 people die
>we should ban all guns
Someone misuses a car, 100's people die every day
>shit happens

>implying you'd put up a fight
Faggot you'd surrender them when asked just like everyone else.

I find your question quite funny considering what you are doing right now takes a part in freedom of speach being able to say what you want when you want to. everyone is entitled to an opinion but we can choose to ignore your stupidity and those of the sheepole like yourself

>sarcasm

Sure thing chief.

this

that's not what the word regulated meant in this context
it meant "had all the tools to succeed"

>"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary.”

A great quote in my opinion. We should keep our arms to drive away these sandniggers.

yeah just like I gave up all my illegal pot

You're honestly saying you'd commit suicide by cop rather than hand them over and continue with your life? Because I don't believe you tough guy.

I would agree with the other faggot here

>Faggot you'd surrender them when asked

Yep, if guns are banned, they are going to dispatch a cop to every home in the US. they'll knock and ask if you have a gun. Every citizen who owns a gun will willingly hand over everything rather than just saying no. If a citizen doesn't hand over the gun, they will kill the owner

Really makes you think

Well for one, how do they know i have guns (im not the one who posted the pic), 2 i have the home court advantage. They arent going to show up with the whole police force, just one or two guys. 3. I would never hand over my weapons.

You underestimate what we would do to protect our rights, cunt.

Dubs know what's up!

didn't we try a bunch of gun control from 1994 to 2004 and it didn't work for shit?

Why don't you worry about all the muslims coming in to your shit hole country instead of worrying about the US.

No, I really don't. You're really very cringeworthy.

>got rid of all the guns
Why don't we just get rid of all criminals?

>look at the title

in the classical definition a militia is every able-bodied male in the society.

Whatever you say mudslime, I won't let my gov control me unlike you and your nanny state.

>a marx quote on the american flag
lmao tbh fam

One of these days it will work!

So it is cringeworthy to you when people say they would stand up for their rights?
Fucking 2016 people

I'm a gun owning American, retard.

Why do Amerifats think guns keep them safe? If someone intends to kill you, there's basically nothing you can do short of living in an underground bunker.

>dude wants to kill you
>waits outside your door
>you open the door to leave
>kills you

Carrying 300 different guns on your person at all times isn't going to save you.

It's fucking stupid.

this is really transparently bad b8

Holy shit man. It must be fucking awful to have to live in such a state of fear.
Literally no one has to do that here in Australia, it's awesome. Go out, don't get shot, go home. But yeah you're way is cool too.

Then you are actually retarded if you'd give up your gun. I hope they take it from you coward.

>my country must be completely free of high crime areas since I don't live in one.

Hope you get stabbed by an Abo

Wow you're so right. In the very unlikely situation someone is trying to kill me and has no regard for their own safety or being imprisoned I am guaranteed to die. Its not as if I can call the cops.