Has anyone ever tried picking up a girl with memes?

Has anyone ever tried picking up a girl with memes?
I know that dat boi is a normie meme so most girls in bars would "Get it" if I walked up and said "Here comes dat user!" as an itronduction

I could probably hold up a picture or something at the same just so they know what i'm doing

Serious question...girls love quirky/strange pick up lines so has anyone had success

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10475127
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would also consider other memes

Most would either think it's creepy or like not get it. Which will ultimately end in the embarrassment of you.

What do you think i found someone that looked like they had a tumblr?
you can usually spot them

I can see I'll get nowhere here

Ya know, that might work

Can you think of any other memes that the average person might understand?

Try asking a girl if she has a feminine penis.

This site is full of 'em

No anime in my thread pls

Is that a meme

I'm hesitant to type that in

If she meme then she creme

Yes

Do you have to say it in a certain way like dat boi?

Or will she know just when i say

Yeah, normie sites are horrible.
Redcuckit, iCuckFunny, Tcuckumblr, and 9Gacuckg are like hell

I just wouldn't go the meme route. Just be funny and or talk to the person

Cringy weeb shit

I once matched with a girl that had loads of common meme pages in interests

she deleted me quickly after tho

'I honestly think I would vomit in someones face if they said that to me'-my wife.

Maybe give this one a miss, user.

I'm not naturally funny so i think if i open with a meme they might be so intrigued that i dont have to so the talking

i once made a girl laugh with corny joke because me response was smooth. she asked me what to do with so much swag. i said she should give it to a thrift shop because muckle more could use it. (this was when thrift shop first came out)

How would you rate her?
strawpoll.me/10475127

Was she talking about dat boi

I'd like something like that

oh my god that would be so cringe worthy

you should make a youtube channel with beta cringe worthy social interactions like this

>Implying you're not a Burgerland weeb that started with SAO and thinks Anime makes up 75% of Jap culture

Great job... Now you started something that can't be stopped

best meme for picking up chicks at the bar is the
nerve gas meme

No they don't like quirky and strange, they like wit and confidence faggot op

I think memes in general. Just stay away from anything from the internet.

'Hey, I'm user' is probably a good place to start.

How is it cringe worthy
Its the same as opening with a joke but not as cliche

'Hi, I'm user. You don't know me but I spend most of my time indoors on the internet, so here's a joke from there'

That's how you'd sound.

Ive tried approaching women before and always try to open with

"How do you do?"

As it seems to have more elegance to me

>cringy weeb shit
>in a thread about literally hitting on girls with memes

Nope, just a sexually confused boy wearing cat ears and ironically shitposting

OP here

I find anime more cringey

Yeah but these girls will see these memes on Facebook and stuff so they won't think its that bad

YOU FAGGOT.

Yes, that and people who that are overly amused by memes seem extremely autistic and it makes them seem like they are unable to make their own jokes and try to hard to fit in

You had me convinced until 'how do you do'. No one is that fedora.

I preferit to saying
Hey how you doing" or stuff like that

are you clever OP?
if so then it's just about saying the right thing at the right time
if you can slip in a smooth joke or play on her own words and get a smile or a laugh out of her your in Sup Forumsro
seriously i know everyone things chicks are ONLY turned on by muscle not true, sure size does matter and confidence matters but they honestly also enjoy someone that can make them smile, laugh, someone that puts off those positive vibes ye know what i mean?
don't say anything to autistic but sometimes a cheezy joke isn't a bad thing if you can still get a laugh out of it.

"girl you must be from tennessee"
"yeah yeah cause im the only ten you see?"
"no because you look like you got hit on by your cousins alot"

but then again i know some cringey girls who use ''meme lingo'' and humour ins eallife and have that shit all over their face books in real life
it’s usually the'' ironic hipster'' types
so it depends on the girl

normal girls will find this kind of shit cringey though

*humour in real life \and have that shit all over their facebook.

Okay I’m fucking tired and barely write. But seriously

I might try that joke
It's pretty funny

But i might also take a small picture of the blurred mister krabs

So if there's an awkward moment I'll hold it up and say like

"When the guy you're talking to is using memes "or something

2/10, got me to reply.

Confirmed troll guys, nothing to see here.

Like i can see how a girl might think it would be weird but they would also admire my quirkiness

holy fuck kek
now i know this thread is just a joke
you are not that fuckin autistic OP
i know you're better than that

Not a troll

its a great idea, you should absolutely do it

Its one of the more normie memes so she would definitely get it

And it would break any tension

so would punching yourself in the balls and yelling mashed potatoes
doesn't mean you should do it

I probably will but i was asking if anyone has actually done it so i would have a better idea of what memes to use

Right now I'll just have two small pictures of dat boi and mr krabs but theres probably better ones im not even thinking of

Why not go full hog and bring a V for Vendetta mask? It'd be just as autistic.

But this would be funny/quirky

I don't have one of those maskw

so would punching yourself in the balls yelling mashed potatoes

>but this would be autistic/autistic

FTFY

print out a picture of pepe
then cut it out
and wear it as a mask
then just go up to a hot girl and stand there lookin at her with your sad pepe face

Lol
But that's just autistic so i wont

you could even cut out all sorts of different ones and layer them one mask on top of another
then you can just rip off the top layer to show a new reaction to her reaction and you guys can react to eachother while the fine brothers wring their hands at all the shekels they are missing out on

>mfw this might so autistic it just might work

I was just picturing someone doing this and started laughing about how autistic this concept is then realized the girls you try this on might do the same when you actually do this but not realize that you are autistic but think you are a gifted comedian

Why the fine bros?

I dont think its autistic at all

Its original

>girls r dumb enough for this to work
kek cheers m8

That's the life ay

U r a fat lonely fuck aren't u..? Do it, it would be hilarious for anyone else around to see n laugh at, because you would look like such a giant fucking fag.

>girls love quirky/strange pick up lines
girls hate pick up lines you cuck beta

Avoid anyone who uses tumblr unless it's to hate fuck a SJW

You are the cringe one here.
Look at your post.
Just look at it.

Please do it so that everyone in your town will know how much of a autistic loser you are

Yeah... Grown men watching anime is about as worse as it gets no wonder half these fat fuckers won't ever touch a girl.

spongebob and dat boi memes are much more sophisticated

''oh shit waddup'', it’s so clever, right?

>autism

Anime fag mad. Its true tho anime being watched by any man over the age of like 13 is a MASSIVE fag as in the cringiest you can get.

You are delusional if you think OP isn't worse than someone who watches anime

OP, got the perfect meme for you to open with;

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Only thing worse than watching anime is thinking dat boi isn’t gay as fuck

You are both about the same.. You are delusional if you think being a grown man acting like u r a anime character (eats ramen 24/7, listens to jap music.. all that shit) isn't bad.. it's the saddest cringe ever.

>No anime in my thread pls

Picking up girls with memes vs watching anime is this serious?
Then again, anime is pretty normal where I live but might be more cringey where you're from

Most japanese people watch anime and they are normal. Lots of normal people watch anime. It’s no worse than most of the lame jewish ass shit you can find on american television

the saddest thing is a grown man who likes mister crabs memes and dat boi, and stupid shit like that

OP here
This whole thread is troll

You're all fucking retards if you believed i was this much of an autist for even a second

i have had sex with 7 women, all of them at least decent, in the past 5 years and i wear an official miku plushie hanging from my belt everywhere i go. my room is covered in printed anime shit and thats where we usually go.
literally kill yourself you narrow minded faggot there are so many kinds of people in the world and you only make that world smaller for yourself by judging things you cant comprehend.