Alright Sup Forums, it's time to vote

Alright Sup Forums, it's time to vote.
Don't be afraid of democracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess it will be Hillary for me. I'm ok with that.

What about doubles?

Republican

I dont understand this

Here's to making America great again

LEL

TRUMPPPPP

WHERE THE FUCK IS GARY NIGGER

fuck

Gary Johnson

NEED ME A 6

Hillary rigged the democratic primary and it was a coronation from the beginning. She started the race with 500 super delegates.

It seemingly looks like Trump beat the rigged elections, smear attacks on him, and thus he already beat the Republicans.

Ergo I am voting Trump... hoping he's not actually a nut job racist like the media as portrayed him.

On to the debates.

nice

I'm totally against crooked Shil, but I can't vote for Trump anymore - I think he's funny af and awesome for not giving a fuck about political correctness but he's just not serious enough about it.
It's the most important job in the world and he's winging it on super-important shit that he could easily learn about. But he just doesn't. I love the guy in a lot of ways, but no. Ideally, Shil would win, immediately has to step down over past doings, another election (I suppose the VP would just take it, but whatever...) and someone comes out of nowhere and makes a 3rd party run and wins, opening a whole new world in US politics. US gets even stronger, keeps it's position in the world, etc.

nice I got an 8.

hitlery

Trump 3000

Mark Cuban
Elon Musk
Sheryl Sandberg
Larry Ellison
Bill Gates

Hillers.

Also I would like to point out:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2000

Gore won by 500,000 votes.

So even if Trump "wins" the election, Hillary is going to be our next president. Shut the fuck up, and take it --> Should be her slogan

rollin for bernster

roll

KKKLINTON

Please give me papa Trump

Can't stump the shillary

This dot to dot is utter shit

Kek

ROLLING FOR- the wall

...the wall

too bad, eh

Lining up the shot in 3..2..1!

:(

DOUBLE TAP

kek
&roll

who adjusted this scope?

trump pls

I'm wasting my vote on Jill Stein.

roll for the wall

Trump would rather have latino voters if he can help it.
Watch him do a 180 as elections near.

I'm voting for Trump. If Hillary wins, the republican party is gonna trudge along on it's slow path to lunacy and eventually death for another 4-8 years. If Trump wins, that slow trudge is gonna turn into an immediate trainwreck. The republican party will collapse on itself and everyone will realize just how ridiculous it has become, leading to either A.) leftists in the white house for decades to come, or B.) The Republican party realizing it needs to get its shit together and becoming more similar to the libertarian ideology (which I still wouldn't love, but it's infinitely better than the shitshow the GOP is now)

Votings like sticking your dick in a hole blindly anyway. You're gonna get fucked if you'd don't have the right gear and know why you did it so much.

Nice going dipshit

roll

Roll

Why not both?