Any non painfull methods to kill self? Eurofag so cant get a gun cant hang self. So are there any other methods?

Any non painfull methods to kill self? Eurofag so cant get a gun cant hang self. So are there any other methods?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inert_gas_asphyxiation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't kill yourself. Unless you are under excruciating pain from Stage 4 cancer or some other inoperable ailment, suicide is a crap choice to deal with what is likely a temporary problem. We have so many methods of treating mental disorders that have been created in the past 30 or so years that there is SOMETHING that can help you get through this.

Slit your wrists

Paracetamol overdose. The most pleasant way to go, just drift off to sleep and never wake uo

>go to welding supply shop
>rent small tank of nitrogen
>go to medical supply shop
>buy oxygen mask
>cover any holes that let room air into the mask
>hook up to nitrogen tank
>say goodbye as the world fades to blackness

I have a heart disease and a kidney disease had a open heart surgery 2 weeks ago wont live long anyway.

Thanks anyway user but im going through with it.

Head on the train tracks my dude

big drama, people went trough worse... toughen up.

You wont do it anyway.

Fucking moralfag
Gtfo

This seems really peacefull might try it thanks user

>non painfull methods to kill self
you fucking pussy. You utter fag. You worthless coward.
you should really seriously kill yourself

Fucking moralfag
Go back to 9fag

In the eu? Id suggest drinking a shitload and jumping into a river. Hypothermia will make it painless.

Here you go.

If you're posting about suicide on Sup Forums what you're really doing is asking for support. So let people support this guy, and if you think they're being white knights or something then you should leave and think about your own life choices.

Fuck off, you faggot. Let him kill himself if he wants to. Why make it worse by making him go through shitty therapy that never works anyway and just wastes his money? You're a piece of shit, drink bleach.

jump off building face first, get drunk so you're sure to bleed out.

Dive headfirst off the highest building you can, that's my plan if I ever decide to do it

Can't hang self? Do they not sell rope in Europe?

Either take a shit-ton of morphine, or hanging. So many people fail at suicide by pills, the body is surprisingly good at keeping itself alive and miserable. Best to finish the job quickly and efficiently.

Godspeed user. I'll probably be joining you in time.

>hehe, what a piece of shit, trying to advise someone to not take their own life.

time

Over dose paracetamol but don't tell us what's up user

If you do it stream it so we can see you

Yeah, actually.
Life is like a movie.
If you're more than halfway through and it still sucks dick, chances are it's not getting any better, and your best course of action is to leave the theater.

Not trying to be cold and unempathetic, just being honest.

>No no, you don't want that, let me tell you what you really want
Fuck off, you retard. Don't speak for other people. Not everyone wants "support".

There was a documentary where people were brought to the brim of death using inert gasses and they all reported that they didn't feel any pain at all. They just got light headed, then felt a bit drunk (even giddy) and passed out.

To me its the best non painful way to /yourself, and it poses no danger to anyone that finds you. Unless you shit your pants after death.

Heres some more info
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inert_gas_asphyxiation

waifu4laifu.net-speak.pl
Coolest teamspeak for /waifu/s around Sup Forums!
Come and join us in the thread aswell

Walk into a police station and say you have a bomb and when they pull out their guns say its just a prank bro and watch them kill you

explicitly not a suggestion but i had an overdose on lorazepam and was technically dead for about 60 seconds and was none the wiser for about a weekend in a coma

Yeah but unlike a movie, you can change the narrative. You can walk out of your house, sell everything and move on. If you kill yourself, you lose the ability to have any happiness at all, so it's a pretty unlogical solution if you're not happy.

Yeah, you actually are. For some people life is pain and by trying to keep them alive, you're just prolonging that pain and make them suffer more. You're a piece of shit, if someone wants advice on how to kill themselves, give it. If you work at a restaurant and someone orders a hamburger, you don't give them a pizza because "that's what they really want".

moralfag

Why cant u hang yourself op? you dont want to or cant get the rope?

become an hero

Why even bother changing the narrative when it's way easier to just kill yourself? If you keep living, you'll just end up suffering more.

Jump in front of a train. Not near a station where they're slowing down. The physics of it are ridiculous, you'll nearly explode on impact.

>Just change the narrative and make yourself happy!

It's not quite that easy. Some of us are born broken. After repeated attempts and failures at finding happiness over decades, it becomes clear that we're not meant to be happy.

>just change
You obviously don't know how life or mental illness works. If you think they could just change, don't you think they already would?