/nbbmn/

/nbbmn/ fuck edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LiJPOKeQ2Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=kWiRMI88cPE
youtube.com/watch?v=vTBfGNk2bjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Varg is an idiot because he thinks real life is some autistic roleplaying game. Logically there's no reason for modern Europeans to go back to paganism. There's no mythical ancient European race waiting to rise against the Jews become one nation. He can't see things like this because he wants Middle Earth to be real life. He's completely deluded and only has followers because of Burzum.

He's a fucking liar as well. Euronymous was a pussy and most likely never had any intention of doing Varg harm, while Varg was an edgy kid trying to fit in. They probably had an argument over something small and Varg ended up going too far and murdering him. It's a shame because Euronymous era Mayhem was a hundred times better than anything Varg made.

second for pasta reutilization

damn i i was about to post it

whoever posted this last thread needs to die

I was with this until the very last sentence

>Dem trips
Also, what's wrong with it?

it was clearly written by a revisionist j- double o

I'm really happy this has become pasta. definitly a prime meme for monrhs to come

what are you listening to? what would you rate it?
youtube.com/watch?v=LiJPOKeQ2Yk
almost done, it's probably a 9/10 for me

youtube.com/watch?v=kWiRMI88cPE
I'm not too much in but it definitely sounds happier and folkier than i expected

Just started with this, some awesome riffs in it

Nechochwen - Heart of Akamon
7/10

i think there's two /nbbmn/ threads up, the other one is older than this one and still going

So?

4/10 I thought I should try to get into DSBM because I like Shining and Forgotten Tomb but this just seems boring.

I like listening to Jute Gyte sometimes, but then I read his wannabe theorist bullshit and it just annoys me...I mean, " I've been writing music in shifting meters for so long that having a single hypermeter governing an entire track seemed almost like cheating" would be bad enough if he didn't start the tl;dr to do with Perdurance with "Several tracks on this album feature multiple simultaneous tempi, something I haven't previously explored aside from triplets (a 3:2 tempo ratio) and hemiolas (a 2:3 ratio)", thus showing he's been learning in stages like erryone else and is just trying to bamboozle non-theorists into a new form of hero (zero?) worship.

Oh, and should be getting my remix kit for "The Convent Burns" soon. If it doesn't make the cut for the box set, I'll forward you the link to my Black Metal version next nbbmn.

>hemiolas are advanced music theory

youtube.com/watch?v=vTBfGNk2bjU
yeahhhh! :^)

Help, I can't listen to anything other than Deathhammer-like thrash

why are there two threads

Psychedelic Fish BM.
It's great but too early for me to score it.

spoiler some
hope it helps

Don't mind me, just posting the single greatest atmospheric BM album ever released

what's some good rainy day bm?

Bump 4 this

Euronymous is an idiot because he thinks real life is some autistic black metal mafia. Logically there's no reason for modern Europeans to go back to black metal comunism. There's no mythical communist European race waiting to rise against the Christians become one nation. He can't see things like this because he wants black metal to be real life. He's completely deluded and only has followers because of Mayhem.

He's a fucking liar as well. Varg was a pussy and most likely never had any intention of doing Euronymous harm, while Euronymous was an edgy kid trying to fit in. They probably had an argument over something small and Varg ended up going too far and murdering him. It's a shame because Varg era Burzum was a hundred times better than anything Euronymous made.

>Varg era Burzum

Was there any other Burzum?

Whats some good stuff with really classical sounding harmony like the 2nd emperor album guitar work?