Masculinity is disgusting. Honestly, it needs to be said out loud finally

Masculinity is disgusting. Honestly, it needs to be said out loud finally.

If you are a man, why would you want to look like a fucking ape? Hairy arms and legs, sqare jaw, raw skin, fucking hair everywhere, UGH. Repulsive. I want to vomit. You should too every time you look in the mirror.

If you are a woman, explain to me how can you be attracted to fucking hair monkey neanderthals instead of effeminate/androgynous boys or just other women? Men are objectively ugly. Femininity is objectively beautiful - smooth, delicate skin, nice figure, you know.

Homo and hetero isn't about men and women but about masculinity and femininity. If you love the first you're gay and sick, if you love the second you're straight and normal. YES, it's normal for men to be attracted to traps, it's normal for women to be attracted to other women. It's not normal to be a butch dyke though because they look like men and therefore disgusting.

Want to see ideal male? Check this video - xhamster.com/movies/1038032/very_cute_cd_strips.html

Let's have a discussion.

Beta AF

OP is a cancerous faggot. If you engage in a discussion with him, you are too.

Dubs don't lie.

I am happy to see op's beta nonsense being handled with class

You think I'm wrong? Then prove me wrong. Instead you just insult me and post "funny" pictures. Pathetic.

This site complains about "SJW's" being against free speech and shaming and bullying people with different views, but you do the same thing.

The only reason things I wrote are not said more often is because of insecure, scared ape-men, who react with aggresion whenever someone tells the truth. Unfortunately for you I'm a rebel and you cannot silence me.

in4 your response - ooga booga, hairy men good, you fag, bad, FIRE, ooo. Funny picture. Fucking animals. How sad.

GAy

If you believe that then you're a trap and eventually you will want to be fucked by real men because all traps are faggots. There's no need to apply reason to a system that has all of three or four distinct outcomes. You'll either follow femininity to it's natural conclusion or you won't.

Sage also more spiderman pls

Opinion :a belief, judgment, or way of thinking about something : what someone thinks about a particular thing

I enjoy the feminine form, I to think men are ugly, including myself. This is called being a straight man, Lesbians are kinda similar

finally a voice of reason

Betafag is beta.

No .

Troll trolling.

>Men are objectively ugly
>Femininity is objectively beautiful
But which gender 'needs' make-up ? It's also a biological fact that the males are OBJECTIVELY more beautiful (read symmetric face, strong jawline etc..) for they have competition to get the female.

this is really shitty bait

Poor faggot OP thought he was on Tumblr still. Go back beta, we don't want you here.

male here. i kind of like dykes. yeah, i am weird :S

I have my facial hair because it suits me, I am hairy but its not thick. My skin is thick from working, not a square jaw.

physical labor is for stupid and poor people. Beutiful people should never have to work, except in sex and entertainment industries.

Bait AF*

I agree with op, i feminized my doggo and look how hot she looks now

Yikes™ as they say.

something's urging me to kill you now.

that's ok, you're a masculine man-ape so you're aggresive and dumb. calm down, breathe. go watch Rambo or play Call of Duty and leave this discussion to civilized, effeminate people

>Femininity is disgusting. Honestly, it needs to be said out loud finally.
>If you are a woman, why would you want to look like a fucking ape? Hairy arms and legs, sqare jaw, raw skin, fucking hair everywhere, UGH. Repulsive. I want to vomit. You should too every time you look in the mirror.
>If you are a man, explain to me how can you be attracted to fucking hair monkey neanderthals instead of masculine/fatty boys or just other men? Women are objectively ugly. Masculinity is objectively beautiful - smooth, delicate skin, nice figure, you know.
>Homo and hetero isn't about men and women but about masculinity and not femininity. If you love the first you're gay and sick, if you love the second you're straight and normal. YES, it's normal for men to be attracted to traps, it's normal for women to be attracted to other women. It's not normal to be a butch dyke though because they look like women and therefore disgusting.
minimum effort but gets point across
also fuck you

what gender are u?

who do you think has to do the hard work if there are only effeminate people left who don't want to do it, following your own sexist theory? haha

this is a disgustin dog. There are also masculine and feminine dogs. For example pittbulls and rottweilers and masculine and, surprise surprise, they are so fucking ugly.

Get rid of that thing and get a Pomsky or some other feminine, cute breed.

robots, duh
unfortunately TPTB keep technology from us

and who builds those robots if effeminate people don't do hard work (again, your sexist theory =])?

>cant inb4 right

working in a lab is not physical labor

anyway what I'm getting at is that I believe that we already have technology that could turn the world into a utopia where people don't have to do any hard physical work, it's just kept from us like cure for cancer, free energy, electric cars etc.

Wtf is this

Spiderman posting now ,shit thread

OP is a lesbian who never met her father
/thread

there is no right or wrong. people who break the rules, the oppresed visionaries of today are tomorrows trend setters and heroes.

inb4 your response with a funny meme arrow

again what gender are you?

some people like to do hard work. condition still hinders women, though. i like the freedom of choice.

you come in here blastin' yo dogmatism and ask for a discussion? how objectively inferior.

are you black?

Here comes the dyke

>meme arrow
>not using the proper term of comedy chevron
2/10 made me reply

>thinking hairy women are gross

lol fuck off

>But which gender 'needs' make-up ?
neither
lol

honestly though if you say men need to compete for women, men should wear makeup and shave and wear pretty clothing

First of all you're a faggot

That said, there is nothing wrong with being a man, acting like a man, or all the things that come with it. If anything we need MORE men in this world. We have too many soft faggots running around as it is