Reminder

reminder

I dont see a problem

All is lost

whats wrong? those scores make sense, Yeezus is the best album to be released in the past 20 years. That thing is pure pandemonium

Honestly just switch them.
Kanye haters are the only thing worse than the stans

Wtf, I hate Pitchfork now.

two masterpieces. the scores should be switched ideally, but who cares

>pitchfork

You're a hero

amazing

>wearing shoes indoors

I absolutely don't understand americans

Nah, bout to hit the gym. I got comfy loafers for indoors.

Not him but I'm from the UK and I wear shoes in the house often

nice relief

If you unironically think Yeezus is better than Future Days you should kill yourselves, Pitchfork drones

literally inconceivable

>reissue

i bet they're some autistic sketchers or new balance because no normal person wears shoes indoors

Yeezus should be 9.9.
A true modern classic, don't know what that trash on the left side is but the design is shit.

>reissue
>that opinion
let me guess you buy digitally mastered albums on wax too lmaooo

>higher score than Future Days

what did they mean by this?

I really like Kanye, but Yeezus is overrated as fuck.

No, don't wear trainers. It's somewhat comfortable, you should try it

u insult my vinyl

u insult my shooz

I am disgraced! :O

>unironically thinking that anything Kanye could make might be better than Future Days

do you have wood floors and like to hear the squeaks? carpet feels too good on bare feet, what are you thinking?

pitchfork is shit, where's the news?

you seem like a massive faggot

Some wood, some carpet

>Pitchfork said so, it has to be true!

Ok.

>this many people actually believe that some shitty rap album is better than the progressive, jazz fusion masterpiece that is future days.

i swear the people who post here know absolutely nothing about music.

It is blasphemy, Yeezus should of been given a 10

I said so too, so it is true

Bruh, what's your videogamer tag?

>should of
confirmed dumb enough to think yeezus is better

I trust your opinion about as much as that of pitchfork, user.

>having this opinion

*huddles against u for warmth and helps u attain inner peace*

Do you trust me now?

These scoresmake perfect sense. I could see giving future days a 9, but it's not better than Yeezus.

You're a sensationalist moron who probably unitonically talks about how songs 'slap'

Go home and cry about it. Your time here is up

Oh look, Sup Forums's doing that thing again where they rate albums from completely different genres under the same umbrella

i think he already is

>progressive, jazz fusion masterpiece

And in a matter of 30 years we'll have condescending morons like you describing Yeezus in the most clueless way possible, trying their best to sound smart on the internet.

How does it feel to be too dumb to understand the art form that you're trying to pass off as your hobby? Maybe you should try video games or tv instead

Still under the greater sphere of music, fuck genre. Which is album isa better representation of time and culture. Yeezus.

> progressive jazz fusion masterpiece

DUR THEORY DUR. Get your old head out of your ass. Theory doesn't fucking matter

>reading Pitchfork

>theory
he's just listing genres breh

>condescending morons
yeah, then i guess my jazz professor who's been studying and playing music for his entire life is a condescending moron too, because he agrees with that sentiment.

>Theory doesn't fucking matter
spoken like a true musical illiterate.

Are Kanye fans dilettantes?

No, they are RETARDantes.

yes

for the love of God, please be bait

then kill urself lmao

i know its probably just a meme but what exactly did yeezus do that was so unprecedented? I honestly dont think its a bad album but it just borrows ideas that existed already from dg, blackie, dalek, nerd, madlib, cloudead, flylo, and even producers who were on it like hudson mohawke. Does having kanye's name really make it that much more important

No they are fucking imbeciles

lmao
>its real

These two albums are so polarizingly different and serve two such different purposes. Future Days is so old at this point. It's not really a masterpiece, it's pretty standard in terms of jazz, nothing really the innovative except for the random noises and excessive dissonance. Yeezus is an energy packed electronic album filled with paranoia and raw intimate emotion. Kanye is completely on the forefront on this album. His lyrics are brutal and the production is scary powerful. Yeezus is very modern day, it rings more true and speaks more to this generation. Both good albums, but one is more culturally relevant.

>Future Days is so old at this point. It's not really a masterpiece, it's pretty standard in terms of jazz, nothing really the innovative except for the random noises and excessive dissonance.
have you even listened to it? the composition is completely otherworldly. especially in bel-air. that piece is completely unlike anything to come before or after it.

i agree that yeezus is more culturally relevant but that has nothing to do with the quality of the music, and considering what we call popular culture today, being culturally relevant is really nothing to be bragging about.

>completely unlike anything that's ever come before or after it

are you saying future days is the most innovative album of all time

>are you saying future days is the most innovative album of all time
no? where did you get that from? im saying that bel-air is a completely unique song.

honestly I can't do this, listen to yeezus and think about america, kanye has always called himself an artist over a musician, so keep that in mind. hopefully something clicks for you

your shoes are gay too

>kanyefags are this delusional

it's just a hiphop album senpai, and not a very innovative one at that. every single sound palette in that album had already been done previously like pointed out

lmao but it's kanye. show me any song that has as crisp production as yeezus does.

>but it's kanye
this is everything wrong with the modern music industry. slap a recognizable pop idol face on a product (yes kanye's music is a product) and suddenly it's better than what it actually is because people associate their shallow celebrity worship with said product

yeezus is bad

good argument

Hardly say he's just a recognizable face, he's an artist that grew himself an empire. Not like he just came out nowhere. He chose to be influenced by those artists.

he's an industry shill who made a name for himself by manipulating the masses through publicity stunts, idiotic tabloid drama, and contrived, pseudo artsy bullshit.

he's a a marketing genius, not a music genius. and he's literally playing you like the dumbshit you are. now go buy his $300 shoes you consumerist scum.

Dat bait tho.

still a great album

it's not bait it's true