Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVOBW-0tQG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

more ppl like him at lbgt events!

He doesn't....

He represents all wackos, who are willing to kill and die for a reason.
These people exist all over the world. The problem is allowing them access to tools which can fulfill their batshit crazy wishes.
You can't control people becoming crazy (without tremendous societal cohesion, even then some people are just sick), but you can control the damage they're able to inflict on others.
I don't get why this even has to be discussed.

You faggot...dont tell me what to do!!! "Discuss!" Go fuck yourself stupid idiot

>wew lad the current year and guns havent been banned yet. Austrailia doesnt have guns and they have no violent crime guys.

Thing about Australia, I can go out one night knowing I won't be shot dead. Americans can't say the same lol

Didint someone just shoot up a government building in Sydney a few months back

When was Australia's last mass shooting?

Switzerland doesn't have a gun control and I'm not knowing about any mass shooting in there. Australia has a gun control system and not so loing ago there was a mass shooting. The problem IS those sick persons not the ~easy buying~ gun system, I mean, if I'm a psycho and I want to kill people I'd go to a gun dealer and buy a fucking gun the last thing I'd think about would be "Oh, I'd love to kill some faggots but... unfortunately guns are illegal in my country... yeah... it ain't gonna happen then". Come on, don't be so fucking naïve.

In the shitty country I live in (Brazil), guns are totally illegal for an average citizen, and not so long ago we had a fucking (guess what? MUSLIM) killing a lot of kids in a middle school, just because he was bullied or something like that.

wouldn't put it passed the terrorist group BLM to complain about this

Never forget

It's not about the guns or the religion.

It is aboutl your fucking culture, your poor education, and you kkk-nazi-faciist-masterrace-destinomanifesto politics

COPS DROPPED THE BALL WHEN THEY PANICKED AND COULDN'T DRILL HADJI IN THE FUCKING HEAD!

>You can't control people becoming crazy
Wait wait wait, lemme get this straight.

You mean to tell me that the suicide rate AND the number of mass murders both magically began to increase only after 2001, and that there are not societal implications and causes for each of these changes?

>but you can control the damage they're able to inflict on others.
Of all the things that can be controlled, this is the thing that can be controlled the least.

Repeat after me:
NO COUNTRY EXCEPT FOR JAPAN HAS SEEN DECREASES IN MURDER, VIOLENCE, SUICIDE, OR TERRORISM IN CORRELATION TO ANTI-GUN LEGISLATION.

Now repeat it.

He doesn't. He does represent the potential consequences of our current access to guns.

The country and culture people still die trying to get to? Fuck off.
America is great because we don't let Sissies dictate our rights and freedoms.

>and you kkk-nazi-faciist-masterrace-destinomanifesto politics
Fun fact, Nazis invented a time machine, went back to the year 500 and convinced Muhammad to tell his followers to kill faggots.

It's true. Muslims would never have killed anyone otherwise.

Do people really think Americans are afraid of being shot when they go outside? Unless you live in some shithole neighborhood, the chances of witnessing an altercation with guns are so unlikely they are basically negligible. It's about the same likelihood as having a bridge suddenly collapse as I'm walking under it.

ITT: gun grabbing schills and libtards

>inb4 trump 2016 and open air arms markets

God will punish those faggots.

>we don't let sissies dictate our rights and freedoms
Where the fuck have you been for the past 50 years?

Sissy faggot, right here.

Still have my guns, do you?

>sissies dictate our rights
They like to be called 'Democrats' .
Kind of like how midgets like to be called 'little people'

...you can follow his lead, I'll pass thanks.

You're an idiot

Looks like all those lies made him old.

Why would I?

Have you never been to any city in your entire life?

So?
Do u think that makes you the biggest dick in the world?
I have news for u, most of the world, if not all, hates you. I have no heritage, no traditions, no customs, no culture. Even the smallest and poorest country in the world has a greater heritage and history than you. And dont talk about sissies cause u ran away from england because they were "opressing" your ass

u r rite

Seems like the niggers are in charge in the US nowadays.

>muh dignity.

this is gold. do it. lets drag those niggers down more

> Represent all Muslims
He doesn't. He represents the politics with "ISIS"
> Represent all gun owners
He doesn't. He represents the mass criminal shooters.

"Psychoanalysts use the concept of repressed or latent homosexuality to explain the emotional malaise and irrational attitudes exhibited by individuals who feel guilty about their erotic interests and struggle to deny and repress homosexual impulses. In fact, when these individuals are placed in a situation that threatens to excite their own unwanted homosexual thoughts, they may overreact with panic, anger, or even murderous rage."
There it is!

Nigger cum

> Represent all Muslims
He doesn't. He represents the politics with "ISIS"
> Represent all gun owners
He doesn't. He represents the mass shooters.

>but you can control the damage they're able to inflict on others
Yup, gun control laws sure helped plenty of people in Paris. Especially in the Bataclan.

this board is so full of fucktards it's ridiculous.

elementary economics tells you that once you reduce supply, price increases (assuming demand stays the same)

this is why illegal drugs are so rampant; it's actually MORE profitable to sell once illegal.
that's why every single person in America has relatively easy access to weed.

that being said, THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL BANNING ASSAULT WEAPONS WILL HAVE ANY EFFECT WHATSOEVER
see in fact, it will most likely make AR type weapons more accessible, because they become MORE PROFITABLE on the black market

fucking amateur summerfags...

Yeah I just don't loiter around the ghetto when I'm there. I've been to many different countries and places and people who think any first world city is dangerous except for select few neighborhoods need to visit a few third world shitholes to get some real perspective on danger. This isn't even an opinion, it's just comparative statistics.

If we're going to get rid of guns, I say with start with the secret service.

That's only correct in short term.
In the long run people find workarounds and replacements for shortage of goods.

Nobody cares about Australia. Lunatics hate Americans, they want to kil us anywhere, especially on our soil.

Exactly. Thank you.

I've always felt the same. Its OK for the SS to protect the first family? Then I should be able to protect my family, especially since they are most important in my life. Could care less about the Obamas , because they don't give a fuck about you and I.

First off, competitive equilibrium economics do not apply as well for black-market goods, but let's assume they do for the sake of the argument. Your first postulate was that demand would stay the same, which is simply false. In fact, I would argue that only a marginal percentage of gun owners would be willing to circumvent the law to purchase a firearm, especially since the criminal punishment for doing so would likely be quite severe, certainly more than those imposed for consumers of illegal drugs. Therefore, the demand curve would decrease substantially. What happens when supply and demand curves both decrease? The effect on price is ambiguous, depending on which curve decreases more as a result of the change, but what is not disputable is that quantity supplied/demanded will decrease substantially.

>can control the damage
IED's would like to have a word with you.

to media and the goverment, he represents all gun owners, that why using this gay club shooting will aid in the confiscation and banning of guns

His entire life is a lie.

Yep, hide the facts that muslims can't fit in. Let's take those guns. Nice governmental spin on the actual problem.

“To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.”
― Adolf Hitler

Where the fuck are you living then?

The spirit of war rises and grows strong where the inalienable rights of man are violated. Even if dictatorship and totalitarianism temporarily suppress the complaint of exploited and oppressed human beings, the just person clings to the conviction that nothing can justify this violation of the rights of man; he has the courage to intercede for others who suffer and he refuses to surrender in the face of injustice, to compromise with it; and likewise, however paradoxical it may appear, the person who deeply desires peace rejects any kind of pacifism which is cowardice or the simple preservation of tranquility.

Deus vult, brothers.

I live in the suburbs of Detroit. I work in the city doing construction.. And I mean all over the City.. I have never had a gun pulled on me or even seen one fired while at work. Only on the range... So :-P

Where the fuck do you live then that theres anything more than the most remote of odds that youll get shot?

>:-P

>picking out an emote in an argument in a feeble attempt to raise yourself above them

jesus christ get out

> mass shootings every other day
> every single one of them a gun owner

ITT: NRA fags fail to support common sense gun laws like smaller clips, now automatic weapons, ect.

Newfag.

>cant control them
>can control what they can accomplish

pick one stupid faggot

>> mass shootings every other day

what the fuck are you talking about

Samefag, get off the computer and go study for finals.

Only newfags try to call out newfags.

murica

>:-P
Seems kinda newfag to me.

You pretty much just called them out for being a newfag.

Ah, fuck.

good job Sup Forumsros!! you totally called out a newfag!! good job man XDDDD

>don't let sissies dictate our rights and freedoms
So Obama making you accept transgender retards doesn't matter? OK

Not your Sup Forumsro normie.

>XDDDD

I laughed at his appearance when i saw the news on a public tv. People weren't getting why I was laughing and were giving me distgusted looks.

Really wish you were in that bar too.

Another interesting thing is that there's a certain christian organization claiming "God sent the shooter"

What don't you understand, that we can't prevent mental illness, or that we can decide who we give guns to.
Which part was so mind-bendingly complex that you needed to call a stranger a faggot. Was is the word 'control'? You can be honest.

>youtube.com/watch?v=nVOBW-0tQG8

represents everything wrong with the world
a few crazy people do some insane shit
the rest of us just watch and allow stuff like this to happen and we take no responsibility for any of it

A perverted view on God is not one to be treated fondly.

We should lump every one of you knuckle draggers into one giant room and let you shoot it out, then execute the winner

He does represent all Muslims. If it wasn't illegal/they didn't have an innate predispositon to obey the law, they would all do this the filthy hamburgerlers

I asked this question in another thread I made,

Where the fuck is the audio of Omar Mateen pledging allegiance to ISIS?

Every news article just hours after the shooting immediately linked him to ISIS, referring to this so called phone call.

Fox & CNN have 911 calls from victims of the shooting.

Where is Omar's phone call? Why hasn't it been released? I want to hear it for myself. If it even exists.

Automatic weapons are nigh impossible to get your hands on without extensive background checks and massive fees. For an example, an Uzi will run you over $20k. Hence why we don't see many shootings with automatic weapons.
And as for smaller clip sizes, anyone with experience with firearms will tell you that they don't make a difference.

>Clips

The people that support the smaller clip idea are so fucking absent minded jesus just all of you kill yourselves.

This is bait.

You are a fucking waste of sperm. Execute with what? Another gun? We should lump all you liberal sissy cuck faggots in a room and see how long it takes for the first one of you to die from the aids you spread everywhere.

Was he not investigated by the FBI twice for communication with ISIS? The way his father rushed to scream that it wasn't about religion to save his ass for presidency simply set the reason in stone.

He doesn't necessarily represent all Muslims, but he does represent the Muslim faith..

>Doesn't live in USA, wants to dictate laws.
Boo hoo, want a tissue?

It came a year later, in the form of Timothy McVeigh