So there's something I've been thinking on recently

So there's something I've been thinking on recently.

I'm wondering if there's people out there that have any interest in having a personal "maid" or something simillar. Let's say you accept this deal, then I'd come live at your place, do cleaning and other services (unfortunately very lacking in cooking skills currently, I'd imagine this making it a bit less tempting) for you.

The reason I've been thinking about something like this is because I have very little education and stuff like that - no real way of getting any jobs (not that any jobs really interest me enough to keep them).
Do you guys have any thoughts on something like this? What would make or break a deal like this for you if you were looking for something like this?

(.gif mostly for grabbing attention)

I'm thinking of seeing if anyone would offer this kind of service for me. Problem is they would have to suck my dick... a lot.

i would
with fucking ofcourse

Sounds fucking awesome

OP here.
This would go under "other services", and it's something I wouldn't mind honestly.

id love having a personal maid that lived with me.

she would have to be mostly naked all the time, wearing only cute ankle socks and panties.

she would have to be slightly chunky and large breasted.

open to fuck whenever i wanted.

my house must be spotless all the time.

any takers?

oh, and she has to be latina. and no more than 18-20 ish.

>"Maid"

You didn't really specify that. I sure would like someone to clean my flat and provide (if willing) other services. If you're female.

Why don't you have an education or job? How old are you? Hopefully not addicted to hard drugs. Female? Male? Tit pic regardless?

sauceee?

Have you considered a Polyamory type relationship? The Poly's would love a live in third. I have limited time to write, but look up morethantwo.com

This sounds pretty damn close to what I had in mind. Unfortunately, I am a male myself, so I wouldn't be able to fulfill your specific fantasy.

See above
I dropped out of school at a rather young age due to lack of interest. I realize now that I'm not a dumb teenager that I really should've just kept on trucking. Never done drugs.

No idea, sorry. Saved it from here a very long time ago.

I'll check it out I guess, thanks.

Well thats good. Yeah I wouldn't need them to be an amazing cook or anything. Just clean up in the week when I can't be arsed and be down for casual sex whenever.

Yeah, I have a similar problem. No higher education, no real job ect. Got one now though.

You do realize the potential for abuse in your plan, right? Maybe a normal job would be better.

Would you be fine with the person not having a job (no income) while they were living with you and providing you these services? I forgot to include this question in the first post, sorry.

there are literally in-home maid services. This isn't some new idea or invention. Unless you're offering some other service in addition to, or on top of it, or offering the service in exchange for free room and board, perhaps, then there's nothing really on offer that a professional service couldn't do better.

Yeah, I realize how it could be pretty bad depending on what the person is like, but I dunno. I'd be willing to try it at least.

Sounds like a good deal to me! Where are you from?

Yeah that's what I'm expecting, they get to stay rent free and can use my shit as they like (vidya/tvs etc) as well as anything else they need, to a degree! Not going to go out buy them a mercedes or anything

So OP you basically just want to live with someone for free, and in exchange you will do the housework and other tasks such a sex?

it's called being a housewife, m8; or house husband, in OP's case

I wasn't claiming I came up with a crazy new idea, sorry. I'm okay with sexual stuff being a requirement for the deal, I dunno if these professional maid services offer that, maybe some do.
I made the thread hoping to get other people's opinions on it, and I didn't expect many people to be interested honestly.

I'd be interested, sounds like a good deal for both of us, so why not.

some do, but only on the downlow, and usually only the most desperate types of illegals, in my experience

if you're female and having this idea, just get a halfway decent boyfriend and move in with him, it equates to the same thing; I, for one, make enough money that I'd honestly rather my girlfriend didn't work herself, unless she's going to make so much money that she raises us up into another bracket entirely

Speaking of maids, I wish that one guy would come back to Sup Forums and post more of his Mexican maid

Wish I could do that as a male. Do house chores while my gf works? Fucking sweet deal.

kha?

Yeah, that sounds pretty great. You get free room and board, and I get a clean house. Sexual stuff may become a requirement, male or female.

you'd think feminism would fight for that, but that's not the kind of "equality" they want; instead, they want the kind where men continue to serve in a gynocentric role, serving women at their own expense, dying younger, living a more stressful life... just letting women do whatever they want instead of expecting the other half of the sex contract in return from them

I'm from Norway.

Yeah, this sounds very ideal and totally reasonable (with regards to the "no free expensive stuff").

Yeah, pretty much.

Kinda hard for me to keep track of people I'm replying to since I'm not used to posting. Would me being a male break this deal?

I'm a male, unfortunately. I do however have a slim figure, and if I tried I could maybe pass as a female? I've never tried so I have no idea.

Since I'm asking on Sup Forums, I'd be very surprised if sexual stuff wasn't a requirement. I'm okay with this though.

If you're gay, or just pretty enough, you may be able to find a daddy who would do this for you. There are many out there.

Ive always wanted maid\slave that do as I say without questioning me, but I'm not rich so...that fetish will always be away from me

Don't care that you're male, sex stuff still a requirement though. As long as it goes like someone else said, you can use my things basically but I don't have to buy you expensive things, then this works for me. I'm not trying to spend money for you to have it easy of course.

"without questioning me" might be a bit spooky. There are certain fetishes I'm not into. *shrugs*

The only thing I really spend money on currently is a game here or there on Steam, so I don't really live a life of luxury (also linked to the part I mentioned in my first post about low / no education and job). I would not expect to be treated as royalty.

> with blow jobs
> sex

Personally those would be annoying.
I'd love somebody to take care of cleaning cooking and errands. Basically just handle the day to day for me so all I have to focus on would be work.

so
>cleaning
>cooking
>driving
>shopping
>handle the bills
>laundry
>errands

I also have a few rental properties so
> collecting rent
> be the person my renters contact
> hire handymen

If somebody could handle all that then room and board would be covered, I'd even pay a small weekly allowance

I can buy you games no problem and whatever else you need such as clothes and what not. As long as you do everything that needs to be done then that's fine.

We'll get you on hormones slut.

Would you be willing to go on hormones to be more feminine?

Oh well let my clarify
1 I don't mean like weird shit more like,
"Slave do this " and receive an ok as an answer and not something like "why?" Or "wouldn't it be better if I just do it this other way" referring to anything not just sex.

2 being a guy myself I'm not into guys so

3 I was just commenting, I was not asking for your services.

That's what used to be called a "wife".

Modern times, this is called female slavery.

Blowjobs or sex would be completely up to you, I'd be working for you after all, not the other way around. I would unfortunately not be able to help you out though, as many of the things you listed seem way out of my league, haha. I think you need more of a professional secretary / maid.

This sounds pretty awesome, not gonna lie.

That would be pretty generous.

See above. Although, would you really offer something like that to a stranger? What if you get bored of your maid after a while?

My laundry actually just finished, don't let the thread die and I'll be back in a little bit.
I added a picture of my butt (the picture has very poor quality, sorry, and it's about a year-ish old? I haven't really changed though so should still be 98% accurate)

Cute enough butt to be fucked daily. You'd be the one cleaning up the mess after, though. Where are you located? Would you be willing to relocate?

> many of the things you listed seem way out of my league

like what?

most of the things I posted just take time anything that requires skill like cooking would obviously have a learning curve, that I understand. On the job training if you will.

If only I could

Ah, that sounds way less spooky and totally doable. Thank you for commenting!

lol

Wow, thank you. I live in Norway, would be willing to relocate if it's not across the globe or something like that.

I do not have a driver's license (spelling?), maybe I'd be able to handle your bills, but I dunno. Errands would depend a bit on what it is, I think I have mild social anxiety. The stuff about handling the rent and hiring handymen I have no clue about soooo..

I seriously have hard time understanding this...

Well I live in America so if you're willing to relocate here, that would be perfect. Also you have a nice ass and I definitely would need some sex with that

USA here, as are probably most of the people in this thread. You wanna get a pasport?

Looking for a dude or a chick to support you in this fantasy?

Going to America sounds amazing, but unrealistic currently as well :c Thank you for the compliment though!

As mentioned above, America is a bit too far I think right now, sorry.

Norway fucking sucks, goddamn..

Honestly I had social anxiety too. still do kinda (probably why I'd want somebody to do these things)

Oddly what helped me cope with people was work that forced me to deal with people every day.

but yeah I'd need somebody with a drivers license, or somebody who would be willing to put in a serious effort in learning.

I have a GF who doesn't drive and she is garbage at handling most anything in my original list.
> she fucking wonders why I don't treat her like an equal.

I don't really care who my "boss" would be, as long as they're okay with me being male (you could make me be more feminine if that's what you'd like though).

Hmm, interesting.
lol'd at the last part.

Well that is unfortunate then, good luck

Thank you! I probably should've anticipated getting replies from Americans since it's an american board and all that, haha.

Also my assistant would need to be ok with me smoking weed/ taking amphetamines.

pretty much how I get through the day. so yay no drug tests and I don't care if you do any as long as it doesn't impact the work

det må vel være bedre å få seg en egen jobb og tjene egne penger enn å være sex slave/vaskehjelp for en random 30-40 halvfeit fyr du aldri har møtt? tror nok ikke du får noe bedre en det:S er ganske mange forskjellige joober man kan få selv uten utdanning/jobberfaring som er mer spennende en det

I dunno, synes ikke det høres så forferdelig ille ut jeg egentlig. Småfeite gamlinger tror jeg ikke jeg vil "jobbe" for da.