You just won tons of money, what are the first 3 things you buy, in which order ?

You just won tons of money, what are the first 3 things you buy, in which order ?

1. Shelby GT 500
2. BMX
3. Bitches

1. a restraining order for the people currently monitoring my online actions
2. a jewish person to keep my money in order
3. an unexpected death from placing a hit out on myself but secretly planning on trying to murder the person i hire just to mess with them

Nothing

1.gun
2.bullet
3.boat

Water, food, clothes

R35

a pure bread german shepard

land in montana for growing weed

tons of stocks (with a team to decide)
bugatti chiron (gas and insurance included)
start a realtor business

Nuclear warhead

1. Estate in Austin, Texas.
2. 1991 Viking 57
3. 3,700 lb. of 5 lb. steel bars.

I wouldn't buy shit. I'd probably just invent it into my company. I'm already rich and have everything I want.

Shelby GT pickup,
More real Estate investment classes.
More real estate. ...and oil leases

Lol. What u do to make bank user?

Own a tech company, plus inherited a lot of money from rich parents.

Beer, a decent mid range single malt and two chick's at the same time

do this to get this

Bad time to invest in oil let alone oil leases

Hm....weed, alcohol, hooker.

After that, start investing in properties, become a landlord, rent them out, let my money work for me.

Comfy single house in a safe neighbourhood, safe country with best internet connection.

Vehicles, - a truck, a bike and one sedan or coupe, bicycle for riding and exercises

A bussiness premise, a store that would run and make money for me, something closer to home.

Seriously just $100k is enough

Fucking sweet. I'm poorfag all my life. Working on 3rd rental house and 2nd business. The struggle is real

Yeah, but here in OK it slowly going up. Friends and family got oil, I grew up on a drilling rig and then pulled a lot of the Wells my dad drilled. It's just to diversify a little bit. I'm not sinking my life into it. And if it dips under $30 a barrel again I'll just shut the fuckers off.

Even with those trips Satan is shaking his head at your math
Nice there's a chance I know him, I grew around oil too my dad's heavy in the business and I've even done shit in Iraq installing sites that use casing plungers for slow flow sites, he died and I inherited a decent chunk because he lived really frugally, I have money and live the same way as always. Live in a studio apartment with my girlfriend and the only thing I splurge on is alcohol really and a Savanah cat lol . I do some day trading

And high end teas and traveling, I love my girlfriend and would buy whatever she wants but she's not into that sort of thing we only spend money really on shit to do together not like jewelry and shit, art is another matter though lol but that's something we both have passion for

A house, a car and tons of food for me and my doggies

a horse
a cart
a potatoe

A nice meal at a restaurant
A trip to the Caribbean
A lot of stock

1) cute polish wife
2) a house
3) ADIDAS shares

Food
Water jugs
Paper towels

a house on the top of the city
a 180sx
a fucking Computer
OP's mom

1. nice apartment
2. car
3. downhill mtb

Kek

I'd settle with a simple $50k house, small business startup with $10-20k, and a $20 truck

1. tit surgery
2. hormones
3. pussy surgery

My man you know what's up

1.) Death Certificate
2.) Stock Portfolio
3.) House

I buy a game dev company.

1) an island
2) an underground bunk
3) cyanide

gaming pc
new house
drugs

Alright, I'll bite. What's with the bars?

1.) 100 acres of private property.
2.) A large house to be built on it.
3.) A large custom built barn for horses

You literally could not be any gayer

If you ever go anywhere close to top speed in a Bugatti you have to replace the 20k tires. Everytime

>My own place finally
>A good Desktop Computer so I stop having to use laptops
>Happiness

Bmw e30 pic related
stocks
Weed

Kangaroos
Tortoises
And fencing around my house.
I'll train the tortoises to attack intruders and save their species at the same time and kangaroos well duh no one is breaking in when theirs kangaroos around those things will fuck your ass up. And invest in a way to breed locusts to an unholy amount so I can randomly release plagues when I get bored. Also how cool would it be to go to someone's house and instead of a dog coming to greet you its a tortoise ?

>buy a nice camera
>world
>retire in a nice country

1. a new ipod
2. a roomba
3. a ferrari

That car is fucking ugly

Are you me?

>pay some prostitutes to say with you until you die or either get killed
>guns
>drugs

>A playground
>candy
>rope

Reasonably nice car
Apartment in city centre w/ furnishing
Home Theatre
[spoiler]qt gf ;__;[/spoiler]
The rest stays in the bank until I have a degree and a career

Cool bro. Yeah, he's worked all over Oklahoma. Does pretty well. The white HNIC at his company. I talked to a dude the other day that was into futures. You should check that out if u got a little cash to throw around.

Crack
McChicken &
Vodka

1. Backpacking gear
2. Light, but exceptional quality digital camera
3. Plane Ticket to Georgia

Wanted to hike the Appalachian Trail for a while now, but it's expensive.

Land/house.
Stock portfolio.
Doomsday prep (minimal supplies for a few years, not like some of those coo coo heads. I just want a fighting chance should shit hit fan

Art you say?

i donate it jewish people.

1) A home in Cannes, Nice
2) Morgan Roadster
3) A new wardrobe of suits

Fucking got me too.

Chair , Noose, Camra, I will deliver for Sup Forums

10 very expensive hookers
Cocaine ( i never tried )
a fucking kick ass car

>Camra
The chair and rope are long overdue

1 - a Pizza
2 - gas
3 - kerball space program

We are brothers you and i. My dream is to build a giant underground bunker and just breed random creatures not native to Oklahoma bit that will survive and fucking release an annual hoard of monkeys or parrots or some shit.

You will spill your spaghetti with the hookers, overdose on the coke, and crash the car

Honestly impossibru to answer without an actual number. My answer if it were 1 million would be significantly different from if it were 1 billion.

But just assuming it is a ton, like enough so that lottery winners would be jealous, it would be:

1) tropical Island with a tricked out, ultra -modern 10,000+sqft mansion, helipad and helicopter, etc
2) A profitable but undervalued company, preferrably in IT
3) Pic related

I hope you mean the country. George the state is boring as fuck full of morally and ethically responsible ugly fathers

First i fuck some hookers , then i do cocaine with them , then i fuck them again then the next day when i m sober i buy the car :)

The start of the 2170 mile Appalachian Trail is in Georgia if you're going NOBO.

>Appalchian trail
>In the country Georgia

Well have fun being shot by some redneck father with too many guns for not believing in jesus.

>pure bread german shephard

fucking /thread

Isn't that the plot to a movie mang?

#1 fking college tuition (or a degree)
#2 consulting company
#3 employees

profit

I live in GA, this is literally true

Gay strip club
Ex military guards for strip club
Good looking faggots to work in my club

haha