For my next vacations I want to visit the U.S.A probably for 2 weeks...

For my next vacations I want to visit the U.S.A probably for 2 weeks. I don't really like big cities I prefer the countryside. any suggestion on what states I should visit? Picture unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newfie
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends. What are you looking to do while you're here?

The national parks in the west are gorgeous. Yosemite, Bryce, Zion, Arches, the Grand Canyon, all of it is some beautiful stuff.

Also if you want civilization without the choking big city feel the San Diego area is all around chill. Way less faggots than LA or San Fran, but more Mexicans.

if your going to visit a national park make it yelowstone. expensive but so so worth it.

> Alaska
> Wyoming. In particular Yellowstone
> Boulder, Colorado. Not a big city, though some douches. Rocky mountains are literally in the city limit.
> Great Lakes

What do you want to do? Just travel?

I don't know where you live but remember that America is probably a lot bigger, keep distance in mind if you're traveling around. You can't drive from New York to LA unless you have a lot of time.

Florida I heard Orlando has a nice bar to go to.

Boulder is awesome. Legal pot, beautiful scenery, relaxed city without being gay

Fucking beat me to it.

All of the edge, none of the wit

Rocky mountains.

San Diego if you don't mind being around beaners

I took this a couple of miles up the road from boulder.

Lots of good biking, hiking, mountain climbing, camping type stuff.

Ca or co if you want to have fun but there's always those really country places north south Dakota and Wyoming aslaska population is way low

If you come during the peak autumn season, the northeast (New England) area is fantastically beautiful.

Also if you stay away from Boston, NYC, etc, it gets rather quiet.

Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire.

North west Washington "the pacific Northwest" or "PNW" we have a lot of really awesome shit up here if you like nature. Pic related is a rock damn I built in a revene, viewed from the edge of said revene, in port angeles washington

The Hill Country of Central/South Texas. It's probably the nicest part of Texas, includes Austin, San Antonio, and points in between. It's a densely karstic region with lots of fresh water and aquifer-fed springs to swim in, as well as all sorts of outdoor stuff. SA and Austin are chill cities as well :)

if you like camping red river gorge is nice for repelling

Montana is rather pretty and sparsely populated.

Its the place they shot the starwars scene

National Parks>Boston>New Orleans>San Diego>Everywhere else in U.S.

If you don't mind deepweb faggots dumping their fapcorpses

for all the shit it gets, north east mississippi is nice.

And Orlando is the place they shot the sweating to the oldies movie. It was at a club I think.

That's actually fair, but you're forgetting Alaska and the great lakes

Also you're definitely giving Boston a little too much credit

Austin is the opposite of what people negatively stereotype Texas as

It's young, it's clean, and it's chill. The conservatism bats back some of the hippie bullshit

DONT Listen to this son of a bitch. It is humid as fuck, and the temperature is like 100°. it's full of heat, mosquitoes, and 50 billion Mexicans

Appalachian mountains of NC and TN kick ass

Regarding mainly San Antonio.

Arkansas it's beautiful

Lake Michigan during storms is my kind of thing.

Travel to Canada instead. None of the grime and lots of rural fun.

Arkansas is an asswipe of a state, and it's full of dumb rednecks who are lowering the credibility of Patrician Racists

Grew up on the Great Lakes. Lake Michigan.
Never been to Alaska. I would consider Alaska as its own destination.

Leaf-Flag get out

West Virginia has a ton of outdoorsey stuff and is a LOT cheaper than anywhere else you could visit. Especially this time of year, but it depends on what you're interested in doing.

I live in Buffalo, NY. Kind of shithole rustbelt town but it's on its way back

Why is nobody suggesting detroit

It's cheaper because everything has been nigger-rigged by white trash

How to spot a European: they don't realize that like 90% of the United States is still countryside.

in some cases, yes

Lake Tahoe, lake of the Ozarks (Missouri), most of northern Arizona, Utah, some of Colorado. Some of the Eastern woodlands are beautiful as well.

Utah — National parks, beautiful scenery, small towns, tons of outdoor activities. Yes, there are weird mormons but that doesn't change the states scenery.

The East Coast of Canada is great. Bonus: Less Americans than the USA.

Montana and South Dakota. Fuck everyone else's suggestions if it's not one of these.

Because we don't want OP to be raped by street negroes until he is more cum than man

It's hardly 90%...lots of suburbia

I suggest New Jersey and Delaware. By far the most beautiful states. If you take trains, you might even run into our Vice President, Joe Biden, who frequents trains.

Canada, now officially not a part of North America.

> newfoundland
> great

Lol, wut

Virginia is gorgeous. Tons of National and State parks, including thousands of Battlefields from the Revolutionary War and US Civil War.

Trash post all around.

Yeah, fuck everything that isnt rockpiles inhabited by the unabomber

word, i did bandera MT. w/ my puppers last week. Washington is home.

Hey, trips don't lie.

forgot pic

> puppers

How chill is climbing with your doggos

I don't think this foreigner cares about all of our historical shit as much as the natural shit

How cute. You managed to tie geography and english together.

Here's a picture of New Jersey, you decide how beautiful it is....

Missouri/Kansas area is great. Perfect mix of parks and civilization just steer clear of St. Louis and Kansas city.

We're talking about the present and future, not the glorious past that you fuckwads destroyed

My bad. I didn't realize there was only one province on the East Coast. I also didn't realize Newfoundland wasn't a great place. Please share your expert observations of Newfoundland.

supper chill, he climbs like a champion and when we go down he runs down and waits until i catch up. I've never had a problem with anyone on the trail or park officials.

Very likely, but there are still gorgeous places in Virginia. We have a huge trek of the Appalachian Trail, we have The Devils Bath Tub (picture attached) plus if he's a foreigner who has never been able to shoot a firearm, Virginia is definitely a good place to roll out to the country and shoot whatever you want.

New Jersey also has this cool Battleship that protects the jersey coast. Here's a pic I took....

Lol, ever seen Norfolk, VA?

Go to Pittsburgh look at the ruins of this country's industrial era

Op prefers countryside. Not badass ships

here is one more with lake.

No, but did you know that Jack Nicholson AND Tara Ried are both from New Jersey? Coincidence, I doubtit.

So is Chris Christie but i don't hear you bragging about him faggot.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newfie

"The word, which in modern Canadian can be used to describe a foolish or stupid person"

Iowa if you like the smell of shit and the view of cornfields

I can also make shit up.

Come to Asheville, NC. You can stay at my house.

Nah he's a fat schlub. Screw him. But, New Jersey also has cool landscape. Check this out....

>Screw him
Confirmed Hillary shill

Da-da-chum?

That is the grand canyon

Ah yeah, I forgot about the massive canyon you have to drive through to get to New York. Silly me.