Alright Sup Forums... show me something new. YLYL, Rekt, any kind of new shit will do

Alright Sup Forums... show me something new. YLYL, Rekt, any kind of new shit will do

have a photoshoop i did when i was bored a while back

Checkd

I like what you got!

if dubs im pushing the button and taking the posters above and below with me to hell

>tfw you have to pick the kids up from school but want to drive into that tree

I had to pause and move frame by frame to catch this. Kudos.

hello fellow frame by frame bro in order to capture rick and morty images for my reaction folder

How do I even say this? Why do you people think its okay to joke about dead bodies? My conclusion is that you are all totally messed up in the head. Just because you get to sit in comfort in front of your computer does not make it cool to joke about someone dying. Don't even get me started on dead animals because that is another seriously messed up thing you people joke about. Seriously show some respect for the dead. It could have been you. All of you should be thankful that you are alive. In case you couldn't tell, I'm actually very mad and really disappointed that humanity has stooped down so low. How do you all even live with yourselves? Must all have really miserable pathetic lives. This actually makes me happier when I think about this because I know that I am not messed up in the head like you freaks are. I have morals that guide my mind and I know when it is and when it is not okay to joke about something. And in case you still haven't realized, joking about dead bodies is totally not okay under any circumstance. There is nothing funny about it all. So next time you think about joking about dead bodies or people dying stop and reevaluate yourself. Honestly making these jokes about this stuff just makes you look really immature and it does not make you look cool.

wish they made more toons like this

I saw a dude get his face smashed into a table in a bar (he death) and I got no joy from it, neither did I got any long term displeasure, it was just a dude getting his head smashed in. Pretending like we are something more than animals is laughable, because we are animals, and death is inevitable and unstopable (for now) and so we have to deal with death and find a way to exceed death by achievement, not by religion and fear. Tell me, have you ever cut yourself with a kitche knife? Now tell me why you couldn's stop looking, there is something about gore-ish things... you do not like it, yet you can't look away.